酒店管理 百文网手机站

酒店客房英语对话中英文对照

时间:2022-10-27 11:39:11 酒店管理 我要投稿

酒店客房常用英语对话中英文对照

  在学习、工作或生活中,许多人都接触过一些比较经典的句子吧,不同的句子在语言环境中的意义和作用大有不同。你还在找寻优秀经典的句子吗?下面是小编为大家收集的酒店客房英语对话中英文对照,仅供参考,大家一起来看看吧。

酒店客房常用英语对话中英文对照

  酒店客房英语对话中英文对照 1

  -Good morning,sir.I am an attendant.Would you please show me your room card?

  -先生你早。我是服务员,请把房卡给我看一下。

  -All right.Here it is.-好的,给你。

  -Your room number is 624.Let me take you there.-你的房号是624,我来陪你去。

  -Lea me carry your luggage.-我来帮你提行李。

  -I'm sorry to trouble you.-麻烦你了。

  -Here we are.This is your room.-我们到了。这就是您的房间。

  -Let me introduce our hotel briefily to you.-我简单地介绍一下饭店的情况。

  -That's very nice.-那太好了 。

  -The Barber's,the Shop,Post and Cable Service,Billiards and Table Tennis Room are all on the ground floor.The visitors can do their shopping and have amusements there.The dining-hall is on the seventh floor.Both Chinese and Western food are served.And on every floor there is a dining-room.Service hours are:Breakfast,7.00 to 9.00a.m.;Lunch,12.00 to 2.00p.m.;Supper;6.00 to 8.00p.m.The Bar is on thefirst floor,and the cafe on the second floor.They are open round the clock.The China International Travel Service has an office in the Hotel.

  -饭店的底层设有理发室、卖品部、邮电服务处、弹子房、乒乓室,客人们可以任意选购物品,进行娱乐活动。大餐厅设在八楼,中西餐都有。此外,每一楼层都有自己的餐厅。开饭时间是:早饭七点至九点;午饭十二点至下午两点;晚饭六点至晚八点。酒吧间和咖啡厅分别设在二楼和三楼,昼夜营业。中国国际旅行社在饭店里设有办公室。

  -Get a taxi at the reception desk when you get one.-如果你要出租汽车对服务台说一下就成了。

  -May I have breakfast in my room?-我可以在房间里用早餐吗?

  -Of course.We can send three meals to your room if you like.-当然可以。如果你愿意可以三餐都在房间里吃。

  -It's very kind of you.Thanks for your information.-你想得真周到,谢谢你的介绍。

  -This is what I should do.-这是我应该做的。

  -By the way,I have two trunks on the ground floor.Will you please send them up?

  -顺便说一声,我有两只箱子在楼下,请你把它们送来可以吗?

  -Certainly. I have them brought up at once.-当然可以。我马上把它们送上来。

  -All your luggage is here.Seven in all.-你的行李都在这里,共七件。

  -This piece is not mine.-这件不是我的。

  -One piece is missing.-我少了一件行李。

  -Let me check it.-我帮你查一查。

  -Why has't my luggage been sent here yet?-为什么我的行李到现在还没送来?

  -Don't worry.I'll inquire of the China International Travel Service about it?

  -别着急,我向旅行社问一问。

  -Is this piece of luggage yours?-这件行李是你的吗?

  -Yes,this one is just mine.-是的,就是这件。

  -Here is the key to the room.Please leave it at the service desk when you go out.

  -这是房间的钥匙。你出去的时候把它交服务台保管。

  -If you need anything,just ring us up.-你有事找服务员可按电铃。

  酒店客房英语对话中英文对照 2

  1、Housekeeping .May I come in?

  客房服务员。我能进来吗?

  2、Here are the light switch,the temperature adjuster,the closet and the minibar.

  这是电灯开关、温度调节器、衣柜和小冰箱。

  3、There are 2 scokets in thebathroom, one is for 110V and the other is for 220V.

  浴室内有两个插座,分别是用于110伏和220伏电压。

  4、The hot water supply is round theclock in our hotel.

  我们宾馆有24小时的热水供应。

  5、The menu is on the door knob.Mark down the items and time for your breakfast and hang it outside the door.

  这是挂门餐牌。请标明用早餐的品名和时间,并把它挂在门外。

  6、Here’s the hotel’s servicebooklet and the telephone directory. You can make DDD calls and IDDcalls from your room.

  这是我们宾馆的'服务指南和电话号码本。您可以从房间内打国内直拨电话和国际直拨电话。

  7、Excuse me .May I clean your roomnow?

  对不起,打扰了。我现在能不能为您打扫房间?

  8、We usually make up the check-outrooms first, but we can do your room earlier on your request.

  我们通常先做走房,但我们也可以按您的要求先做您的房间。

  9、I’m sorry to hear that you’reill. Shall I get you a doctor?

  听到您生病了,我很遗憾。要我给您请个大夫吗?

  10、If you don’t want to be disturbed, just hangthe DND sign outside the door.

  如果您不想被打扰,就请将这“请勿打扰”的牌子挂在门外。

  11、I’m afraid you’ll have to contact the frontoffice for the extra bed.

  恐怕您得和前厅部联系加床事宜。

  12、Just leave your laundry in the laundry bag.

  请把要洗的衣物放在洗衣袋中。

  13、We charge 50% more for the expresslaundry service.

  快洗服务我们加收50%费用。

  14、Our hotel will pay for the laundry damage.The indemnity shall not exceed 10 times the laundry fee.

  我们饭店会赔偿洗衣毁损。赔偿费不超过洗衣费的10倍。

  15、Our guest center provides baby-sittingservices. There are some experienced and reliable baby-sitters.

  我们房务中心提供婴儿看护服务。那儿有富有经验且又可靠的保姆。

  16、The baby-sitting service is 10 yuanan hour, for a minimum of 4 hours.

  托婴服务收费为每小时10元,4小时起算。

  17、I’ll bring one more blanket to you rightaway.

  我马上给您再拿条毯子来。

  18、I’m sorry, but you’ll have to pay penalties for it.

  对不起,为此您需付罚金。

  19、I’m awfully sorry about it.

  我对此十分抱歉。

  20、I do apologize for my mistake.

  我为我的错误而道歉。

  21、Sorry to have caused you so much trouble.

  对不起,给您添麻烦了。

  22、Iassure you it won’t happen again. I’ll be more careful another time.

  我保证这件事以后不会再发生了。以后我一定要仔细些。

  23、Guest–Why hasn’t my baggage been sent up yet?

  客人:我的行李怎么还没有送上来?

  24、GSA-I’m sorry for the slowness. The bellman iscarrying your baggage up now.

  服务员:我为服务迟缓而表示抱歉。行李员正在将您的行李送上来。

  25、Guest -This pillow case is so dirty .

  客人: 这个枕套这么脏。

  26、GSA -I’m sorry. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I’ll bring you a clean one at once.

  服务员:对不起,谢谢提醒我这些。我马上给您拿个干净的来。

  27、Guest -Theair-conditioner is not working well.

  客人:空调器出了问题。

  GSA -Sorry.I’ll send for an electrician to fix it right away.

  服务员:对不起,我马上给您请个电工来修理。

  28、Just amoment, please, sir. I’ll get you the manager to take care of the problem.

  请稍候,先生。我给您请经理来解决这个问题。

  29、May I make the turn-down service for you now?

  我可以做夜床吗?

  30、May I supply the Mimi-bar for you?

  我可以补充您的小酒吧吗?

  酒店客房英语对话中英文对照 3

  A:Well, sir. We are asking all our guests to wear a jacket and a tie in our restaurant.

  哦,先生,我们的餐厅是要求所有的宾客都穿夹克和打领带的。

  B:Is that so? I didn't know it. can I possibly borrow a jacket and a tie?

  是那样吗?我不知道,我可以借用一件夹克和领带吗?

  A:I am sorry; you can't borrow a jacket and a tie.

  抱歉,你不能借夹克和领带。

  B:Then we'll return to the hotel and come back, will you change the appointment?

  那么我们回饭店后再回来,请你改一下约定时间好吗?

  A:Certainly, what time will you come back?

  可以,你们什么时候回来呢?

  B:At 7, please.

  7点钟。

  A:How many in your party?

  你们宴会有多少人呢?

  B:A party of 13.

  一共13个人。

  A:Alright, we are waiting for you at 7.

  好的,我们就在7点钟恭候你。