英语短语

英语短语中英文对照

时间:2024-02-19 12:21:04 春鹏 英语短语 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

英语短语中英文对照

  我们眼下的社会,报告的适用范围越来越广泛,报告具有双向沟通性的特点。那么什么样的报告才是有效的呢?以下是小编帮大家整理的英语短语中英文对照,欢迎阅读与收藏。

英语短语中英文对照

  in cement 坚定不移的;很坚固的;不会再改变的

  I knew her love with the guy was in cement,but I still wished that she should not threw the caution to the winds and take the plunge to marry him.

  我知道她是铁了心的爱上他,但是我仍希望她三思,不要孤注一掷地与他结婚.

  cement 作名词,本意是"水泥",引申喻指"加固"或"凝固".习语 be in cement 喻指"坚定不移的""不妥协的"或"不易再改变的",一般用于口语之中.如:It seemes to me that their love is in cement.

  依我看他们的爱情已经是成了定局.

  Pardon me

  你说什么?在此表示不敢相信自己听到的话

  Pardon me? Did you just tell me to shut up?

  你说什么?你刚刚是叫我闭嘴吗?

  Watch your mouth.

  说话当心一点。(表示对方说了不该说的话,或是说话的态度不好)

  Watch your mouth! That language is terrible!

  注意你说话的态度!你用字很不文雅!

  stay up

  熬夜,很晚都不去睡

  A: Im going to bed at ten.

  我要十点上床。

  B: Why? Its Friday. You should stay up late like me.

  为什么?今天是星期五。你该跟我一样熬夜。

  It doesnt matter.

  (某事)根本无关紧要。

  (在此表示不耐烦,要对方不要扯上一些不相关的事)

  It doesnt matter who wins, just try your best.

  谁赢根本无所谓,只要尽你所能。

  map out 画地图

  Lets map out what to do on our trip.

  我们来画地图,看看这次旅行要去做些什么!

  have all the luck

  (某人)的运气很好。have no luck则表示"运气很差"

  Some people just have all the luck.

  有些人运气就是很好.

  英语短句100句精华

  I’m an office worker. 我是上班族。

  I work for the government. 我在政府机关做事。

  I’m happy to meet you.很高兴见到你。

  I like your sense of humor. 我喜欢你的幽默感。

  I’m glad to see you again. 很高兴再次见到你。

  I’ll call you. 我会打电话给你。

  I feel like sleeping/ taking a walk. 我想睡、散步。

  I want something to eat. 我想吃点东西。

  I need your help. 我需要你的帮助。

  I would like to talk to you for a minute. 我想和你谈一下。

  I have a lot of problems. 我有很多问题。

  I hope our dreams come true. 我希望我们的梦想成真。

  I’m looking forward to seeing you. 我期望见到你。

  I’m supposed to go on a diet / get a raise. 我应该节食/涨工资。

  I heard that you’re getting married. Congratulations.听说你要结婚了,恭喜!

  I see what your mean. 我了解你的意思。

  I can’t do this. 我不能这么做。

  Let me explain why I was late. 让我解释迟到的理由。

  Let’s have a beer or something. 咱们喝点啤酒什么的。

  Where is your office? 你们的办公室在哪?

  What is your plan? 你的计划是什么?

  When is the store closing? 这家店什么时候结束营业?

  Are you sure you can come by at nine? 你肯定你九点能来吗?

  Am I allowed to stay out past 10? 我可以十点过后再回家吗?

  The meeting was scheduled for two hours, but it is now over yet. 会议原定了两个小时,不过现在还没有结束。

  Tom’s birthday is this week. 汤姆的生日就在这个星期。

  Would you care to see it/ sit down for a while? 你要不要看/坐一会儿呢?

  Can you cover for me on Friday/help me/ tell me how to get there? 星期五能不能请你替我个班/你能帮我吗/你能告诉我到那里怎么走吗?

  Could you do me a big favor? 能否请你帮我个忙?

  He is crazy about Crazy English. 他对疯狂英语很着迷。

  Can you imagine how much he paid for that car?你能想象他那车付了多少 钱 ?

  Can you believe that I bought a TV for $25? 你能相信我买那台代电视机用 了25美元吗?

  Did you know he was having an affair/cheating on his wife? 你知道他有外遇了吗?欺骗他的妻子吗?

  Did you hear about the new project? 你知道那个新项目吗?

  Do you realize that all of these shirts are half off? 你知道这些衬衫都卖 半价了吗 ?

  Are you mind if I take tomorrow off? 你介意我明天请假吗?

  I enjoy working with you very much. 我很喜欢和你一起工作。

  Did you know that Stone ended up marrying his secretary? 你知道吗?石头最终和他的秘书结婚了。

  Let’s get together for lunch. 让我们一起吃顿午餐吧。

  How did you do on your test? 你这次考试的结果如何?

  Do you think you can come? 你认为你能来吗?

  How was your weekend ? 你周末过得怎么样?

  Here is my card. 这是我的名片。

  He is used to eating out all the time. 他已经习惯在外面吃饭了。

  I’m getting a new computer for birthday present. 我得到一台电脑作生日礼 物。

  Have you ever driven a BMW? 你有没有开过“宝马”?

  How about if we go tomorrow instead? 我们改成明天去怎么样?

  How do you like Hong Kong? 你喜欢香港吗?

  How do you want your steak? 你的牛排要几分熟?

  How did the game turn out? 球赛结果如何?

  How did Mary make all of her money? 玛丽所有的钱是怎么赚到的?

  How was your date? 你的约会怎么样?

  How are you doing with your new boss? 你跟你的新上司处得如何?

  How should I tell him the bad news? 我该如何告诉他这个坏消息?

  How much money did you make? 你赚了多少钱?

  How much does it cost to go abroad? 出国要多少钱?

  How long will it take to get to your house? 到你家要多久?

  How long have you been here? 你在这里多久了?

  How nice/pretty/cold/funny/stupid/boring/interesting.

  How about going out for dinner? 出去吃晚餐如何?

  I’m sorry that you didn’t get the job. 很遗憾,你没有得到那份工作。

  I’m afraid that it’s not going to work out. 我恐怕这事不会成的。

  I guess I could come over. 我想我能来。

  Is it okay to smoke in the office? 在办公室里抽烟可以吗?

  It was kind of exciting. 有点剌激。

  I know what you want. 我知道你想要什么。

  Is that why you don’t want to go home? 这就是你不想回家的原因吗?

  I’m sure we can get you a great/good deal.我很肯定我们可以帮你做成一笔好交易。

  Would you help me with the report? 你愿意帮我写报告吗?

  I didn’t know he was the richest person in the world.我不知道他是世界上 最有钱的人。

  I’ll have to ask my boss/wife first.我必须先问一下我的老板/老婆。

  I take it you don’t agree. 这么说来,我认为你是不同意。

  I tried losing weight, but nothing worked. 我曾试着减肥,但是毫无效果。

  It doesn’t make any sense to get up so early.那么早起来没有任何意义。

  It took years of hard work to speak good English.讲一口流利的英语需要多年 的刻苦操练。

  It feels like spring/ I’ve been here before. 感觉好象春天到了/我以前来过这里。

  I wonder if they can make it . 我在想他们是不是能办得到。

  It’s not as cold / hot as it was yesterday. 今天不想昨天那么冷‘热。

  It’s not his work that bothers me; it’s his attitude. 困扰我的不是他的 工作,而是他的态度。

  It sounds like you enjoyed it . 听起来你好象蛮喜欢的。

  It seems to me that be would like to go back home. 我觉得他好象想要回 家。

  It looks very nice. 看起来很漂亮。

  Is everything under control? 一切都在掌握之中吗?

  I thought you could do a better job. 我以为你的表现会更好。

  It’s time for us to say “No” to America. 是我们对美国说不的时候了。

  The show is supposed to be good. 这场表演应当是相当好的。

  It really depends on who is in charge. 那纯粹要看谁负责了。

  It involves a lot of hard work. 那需要很多的辛勤工作。

  That might be in your favor. 那可能对你有利。

  I didn’t realize how much this meant to you. 我不知道这个对你的意义有这 么大。

  I didn’t mean to offend you. 我不是故意冒犯你。

  I was wondering if you were doing anything this weekend. 我想知道这个周末 你有什么要做。

  May I have your attention., please? 请大家注意一下。

  This is great golfing / swimming/ picnic weather. 这是个打高尔夫球/游泳/ 野餐的好天气。

  Thanks for taking me the movie. 谢谢你带我去看电影。

  I am too tired to speak. 我累得说不出活来。

  Would you tell me your phone number? 你能告诉我你的电话号码吗?

  Where did you learn to speak English? 你从哪里学会说英语的呢?

  What do you think of his new job/ this magazine? 你对他的新工作/这本杂志 看法如何?

  Dont count on it.

  别指望了。

  You want to get your money back? Dont count on it.

  你想把钱拿回去?别指望了

  be firm in ones opinion

  坚持己见

  When you speak to him, be firm in your opinions.

  你跟他说话的时候,要坚持己见。

  do no good

  没用,没有好处,do good to...表示“对某事有帮助”

  Yelling at me will do you no good.

  大声吼我对你没好处。

  Definition: To stay too long as a guest; to annoy ones host or benefactor.

  Example: 1) You should find your own apartment before you wear out your welcome at your sisters place.

  Uncle Bob is wearing out his welcome here. Yesterday he left his clothes all over the floor, and today he broke the TV set.

  Etymology: When a guest arrives, the host says "Welcome." But if a guest stays too long, the welcome will wear out or fall apart from too much use.

  give...a taste of ones own medicine

  对…以牙还牙

  A: How should I respond to his attack?

  我要如何响应他的攻击?

  B: I think you should give him a taste of his own medicine.

  我认为你应该以牙还牙。

  yuppie

  xx Definition

  A young person who works in business, makes lots of money, and buys luxury items; often used in a derogatory way.

  xx Example

  Tom is a classic yuppie -- he has an expensive car, an expensive apartment, and an expensive wife.

  xx Etymology

  Comes from the first letters of the phrase Young Urban Professional

  What a mess!

  真是乱!

  The bird got out of the cage. What a mess in here!

  鸟从笼子跑出来了。这里真乱!

  yawner

  xx Definition

  Something that is boring or completely uninteresting.

  xx Example

  The film was a real yawner -- I fell asleep after the first twenty minutes.

  xx Etymology

  A yawn (when you open your mouth, take a deep breath, and stretch your muscles) is a sure sign that you are sleepy or bored.

  doh

  xx Definition

  An exclamation that usually follows the sudden realization that you did something stupid.

  xx Example

  Two plus two is five. Doh! I mean four!

  xx Etymology

  Homer Simpson, the notorious cartoon family man, is given credit for popularizing this expression. Feel free to use it any time you do something dumb.

  This is all new to me.

  这一切对我都是新的经验。用在面对新事物时,表达自己什么都不懂的意思

  A: This is all new to me, so let me know if I make a mistake.

  这是我的第一次,所以错了请告诉我。

  B: Youre doing great so far.

  目前为止你表现很好。

  People do a lot of thinking, and sometimes, thats what kills us.

  有时候是我们自己想太多才让自己如此难受。

  Sleeping is nice. You forget about everything for a little while.

  睡觉多好。可以有那么一刻忘了一切。

  It’s never too late to be who you might have been.

  做回你自己,永远都不嫌晚。

  The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.

  人生最大的乐趣是做一些人们说你做不到的事。

  As soon as passed by is flickers, misses is eternal.

  路过是一瞬,错过是永恒。

  Dont waste time worrying about what you cant control.

  别浪费时间想那些改变不了的事了。

  Im sorry my sad, you continue your inflexible.

  我难过我的难过,你继续你的执着。

  I want to be whatyou are, see what you see,love what you love.

  我想变成你,见你所见,爱你所爱。

  To love or to be loved is less than loving the one who loves you as well.

  爱,或者被爱,都不如相爱。

  I acted like it wasnt a big deal, when really it was breaking my heart。

  我装作一切都无所谓,虽然我已心力交瘁。

  Save your heart for someone who cares.

  把你的心交给在乎它的人。

  I don’t really know where I’m going, but I hope I go far.

  我不太肯定我的方向,但是我希望自己能走的远一点。

  I want to be his favorite hello and his hardest goodbye.

  我要成为他最心动的相遇,最不舍的离别。

  Through the lonely Pacific Ocean... I can hug you again

  走过寂寞的太平洋...我能再一次拥抱你吗

  I loved a person, he never loved me ... So, hurt

  我爱过一个人,他从未爱过我...所以,心痛吗

  The weather is very good, Im fine, how are you

  天气很好,我也很好,你好吗

  Youth feast without you I can only silent departure

  青春的盛宴没有你 我也只能默然离场

  Even the confidante also hope to become lifelong love

  纵然是红颜知己也希望成为一生至爱

  You always make me feel you are so far away

  你永远让我感到你总是那么遥不可及

  Silence love secretly shed so many tears

  沉默等爱的人到底暗自流下了多少眼泪

  I think that as long as the smile will be unknown

  我以为只要微笑就会无人知晓

  See you leave quietly and leave in silence I feared

  看你悄然离去而留我默然情殇

  That a stay can not say have been fleeting dust buried

  那一句挽留还没说出就已被流年尘埃掩埋

  I will wait for you until the rain stopped you dont look back

  我等你到雨停 你终不回头

  You pretend not to understand I also silly to let you be moved

  你假装不懂我还傻傻想让你感动

  Once fantasized about the plot may never realize

  曾经幻想过的情节也许再不能实现

  Im not ignoring you. Im just waiting for you to talk to me first.

  我不是不理你,我只是在等你先开口。

  I am on my way to future, where you are there.

  我要去有你的未来。

  How I wish, there is one person spelled a life love me

  我多么希望 ,有那么一个人拼了命的爱我

  Sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

  有时我好想你想到无法承受。

  Thanked you to come, was very regrettable you to get out of the way.

  谢谢你曾经来过,很遗憾你还是走开了。

  To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.

  爱自己是浪漫一生的开始 。

  Hope never abandons you;you abandon it.

  希望从来不会放弃你,是你放弃了希望。

  Everything is going on, but dont give up trying.

  万事随缘,但不要放弃努力。

  Be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you.

  耐心点,坚强点;总有一天,你承受过的疼痛会有助于你。

  Some troubles are made up by ourselves,but we take them as truth.

  有些烦恼是我们凭空虚构的,而我们却把它当成真实去承受。

  All matters could the good scabs forget to hurt, the only love was not good.

  所有的事都能好了伤疤忘了疼,唯独爱情不行。

  When money stands up to speak,all the truth become silent.

  当金钱站起来说话时,所有的真理都沉默了。

  Only you know whether you are happy or not.

  你过得快不快乐,只有你自己知道。

  When you finally let go of the past, something better comes along.

  当你最终放开了过去,更好的事就会来临。

  Can you just not miss me while Im still loving you?

  趁我还爱你,你可不可以不要错过我?

【英语短语中英文对照】相关文章:

祝福的英语短语中英文11-11

水果的中英文对照02-21

英语短语04-02

英语的短语12-01

经典英语短语12-04

英语的短语02-16

励志英语短语04-02

经典英语励志短语07-18

英语的短语大全07-24

考研英语短语11-04