阅读 百文网手机站

死神是个叫黛丝的姑娘中英文阅读

时间:2021-07-13 14:45:43 阅读 我要投稿

死神是个叫黛丝的姑娘中英文阅读

  那年黛丝18岁,一个小姑娘。

死神是个叫黛丝的姑娘中英文阅读

  Long long ago,there was a girl named Daisy. This story happened when she was 18 years old.

  "黛丝,你终于长大成人了。”

  "My Dear Daisy, you have grown up!"

  "妈妈,谢谢你。”

  "Mum, thanks."

  “孩子,我知道你要问我那个问题,我今天就告诉你答案。”

  "I know, my child, you want to know the answer, and today I will tell you."

  “如果您不想说,妈妈,就算了,其实,我已经不在乎了。”

  "Mum, if you feel sad to talk about that, just forget it. In fact, I do not care about it anymore."

  “可是,现在我不得不说了,这是神的意旨。”黛丝的母亲说,“你的父亲是死神。”

  "However, I have to, because it is the decree of the God.”Daisy’s mother said," Your father is the god of Death."

  “上帝啊,死神怎么可能是我的父亲?”黛丝不敢相信这是真的。

  "My God, how come I am the daughter of Death the god?” Daisy cannot believe that.

  “你该觉得高兴才对,我的孩子。”

  "You should be proud of that, my child."

  “高兴?死神是最狠毒,最阴险,最无情的神啊,我应该高兴?”

  "Why? Why should I be proud of such a father--the most vicious, sinister and merciless god?"

  "你误解了你的父亲,狠毒,阴险,无情的不是他,而是炼狱中的一些人;他是引领我们通往天堂的神。”

  "You misunderstand your father. It is not he who is vicious, sinister and merciless, but some people in Purgatory. He is the god takes us to Heaven."

  “不!他是个凶手,凶手。”

  “No. He is a killer, a murderer!”

  “凶手不是你父亲,而是人。死不像你想的那么可怕,死,是通往天堂的钥匙。”

  “Your father, god of Death is not the killer, but men. And death is the key to Heaven, not as terrible as you think.”

  “可是又有谁愿意死呢?”

  “But who would like to die? Nobody.”

  “我啊,我愿意。”

  “I.”

  “为什么?因为死神是你的丈夫?”

  “Why? You want to die because the god of Death is your husband?”

  “不,因为,死是通往天堂的路。而且,我会死在我女儿怀里。你将是我的死神。”

  “No. I like death because Death is the key to Heaven. And I will die in the arms of my daughter. You will be my god of Death.”

  “不,这不可能,不可能。”

  “Impossible!”

  “你将接替你父亲的位置,这是神的.意旨,否则,我会受到惩罚。”

  “You should take your father’s place—it is the decree of the God, or I will be punished.”

  为了自己的母亲,黛丝接替了父亲的工作。

  Daisy took her father’s job so that her mother would not be punished.

  若干年后,黛丝的母亲死在她的怀里。

  Years later, Daisy’s mother died in her arms.

  “谢谢,我的孩子。谢谢,黛丝。谢谢,死神。”

  “Thanks, my child. Thanks, Daisy. Thanks, God of Death.”

【死神是个叫黛丝的姑娘中英文阅读】相关文章:

黛米摩尔英文阅读01-19

郑钧灰姑娘葫芦丝乐谱01-13

中英文阅读学习09-01

一个善良的死神散文随笔08-29

小学英语经典阅读《拇指姑娘》10-15

超市At The Supermarket中英文阅读09-05

友谊长存中英文阅读08-24

人生的价值中英文阅读08-25

中英文对照双语阅读09-27