基础英语

请吃中餐的英语口语对话

时间:2023-05-23 19:39:56 兴亮 基础英语 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

请吃中餐的英语口语对话

  在学习、工作乃至生活中,大家都经常接触到英语口语吧,以下是小编收集整理的请吃中餐的英语口语对话,供大家参考借鉴,希望可以帮助到有需要的朋友。

请吃中餐的英语口语对话

  请吃中餐的英语口语对话1

  请外国友人到家里吃中餐要怎么跟人家介绍菜式呢?

  Its very nice of you to invite me.

  你真是太好了,请我来做客。

  Im very glad you could come, Mr. Liu. Will you take a seat at the head of the table? Its an informal dinner, please dont stand on ceremony... Mr. Liu, would you like to have some chicken?

  刘先生,您能来我很高兴,请上坐。这是一次家常便饭,请大家别客气。刘先生,要吃点鸡肉吗?

  Thank you. This is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant. Could you tell me the different features of Chinese food?

  谢谢,这是我第一次来中餐馆,请给我讲讲中国菜的不同特色好吗?

  Generally speaking, Cantonese food is a bit light; Shanghai food is rather oily; and Hunan dishes are very spicy, having a strong and hot taste.

  一般来讲,广东菜清淡一些;上海菜比较油腻:湖南菜香味浓,辣味很重。

  Chinese dishes are exquisitely prepared, delicious, and very palatable. They are very good in colour,flavour,and taste.

  中国菜做得很精细,色、香、味俱全。

  Mr. liu, would you care for another helping?

  刘先生,再来一点吧?

  No more, thank you. Im quite full.

  不啦,谢谢。我已经够饱了。

  Did you enjoy the meal?

  您吃得怎么样?

  Its the most delicious dinner Ive had for a long time. Its such a rich dinner.

  好久没有吃过这样美味的饭莱了。这顿饭莱太丰盛了。

  Im so glad you like it.

  你能喜欢,我不胜荣幸。

  Thank you very much for your hospitality.

  谢谢你的盛情款待。

  请吃中餐的英语口语对话2

  A:Are you ready to order, sir?

  A:可以点菜了吗,先生?

  B:Whats the special here?

  B:这里有什么特色菜?

  A:We have steamed chicken, braised pork and Beijing roast duck and so on. Heres the menu. What would you like to have?

  A:我们这里有炖鸡、红烧扣肉、北京烤鸭等。菜单在这儿,来点什么?

  B:Well, lets try some braised pork, sweet and sour fish and some fried beans.

  B:嗯……来个扣肉、糖酥鱼和炒黄豆。

  A:Would you like anything to drink?

  A:喝点什么饮料?

  B:Just some soft drinks and only a bottle of beer.

  B:就来点软饮料好了和一瓶啤酒。

  A:All right. Wait for a moment, please.

  A:好的,请稍等。

  点餐常用的英语表达

  请给我菜单。

  May I have a menu, please?

  是否有中文菜单?

  Do you have a Chinese menu?

  我是穆斯林,我不能吃猪肉。

  I am a Muslim, I cant eat pork.

  我可以点杯酒吗?

  May I order a glass of wine?

  我想点当地出产的酒。

  Id like some local wine.

  我可以点餐了吗?

  May I order, please?

  餐厅最特别的菜式是什么?

  What is the specialty of the house?

  餐厅有今日特餐吗?

  Do you have today’s special?

  我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?

  Can I have the same dish as that?

  我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。

  I’d like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.

  我正在节食中。

  I’m on a diet.

  我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。

  I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/sugar).

  餐厅是否有供应素食餐?

  Do you have vegetarian dishes?