工作内容的英语口语的对话

时间:2023-04-19 08:55:35 梓欣 口语 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

关于工作内容的英语口语的对话

  工作是生活的一部分,是不断学习的过程,能使人不断进步和提升。下面小编为大家整理的谈论工作英语情景对话,希望对大家有用!下面是小编帮大家整理的关于工作内容的英语口语的对话,供大家参考借鉴,希望可以帮助到有需要的朋友。

关于工作内容的英语口语的对话

  工作英语情景对话

  A:It was very kind of you to give me a tour of the place. It gave me a good idea of your product range.

  谢谢你们陪同我看了整个工厂。这次参观使我对你们的产品范围有了一个很好的了解。

  B:It’s a pleasure to show our factory to our customers. What’s your general impression, may I ask?

  带我们的客户来参观工厂是我们的荣幸。不知道你总体印象如何?

  A:Very impressive, indeed, especially the speed of your NW Model.

  很好,尤其是你们的NW型机器的速度。

  B:That’s our latest development. A product with high performance. We put it on the market just two months ago.

  那是我们新开发的产品,性能很好。两个月前刚投放市场。

  A:The machine gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.

  和你们的竞争对手相比,我想这机器可以让你们多占一个优势。

  B:Certainly. No one can match us as far as speed is concerned.

  当然。就速度而言,目前没有厂家能和我们相比。

  A:Could you give me some brochures for that machine? And the price if possible.

  能给我一些那种机器配套的小册子吗?如有可能,还有价格。

  B:Right. Here is our sales catalog and literature.

  好的。这是我们的销售目录和说明书。

  A:Thank you. I think we may be able to work together in the future.

  谢谢。我想也许将来我们可以合作。

  工作内容的英语的对话

  A:Im pleased to meet you again, Mrs. King.

  很高兴又见到你,金夫人。

  B:Pleased to see you, too, Mr. B:rown.

  我也很高兴见到你,布朗先生。

  A:Youve had a good trip, I hope.

  希望你旅途愉快。

  B:Yes, a very pleasant journey, thank you.

  是的,旅途很愉快,谢谢你。

  A:Its been a full two years since we last saw each other.

  我们整整两年没有见面了。

  B:So it is, Ive come again to renew our sole agency agreement for another 2 years.

  是啊,这次我来是想把我们之间的独家代理协议延长两年。

  A:We shall be pleased to talk the matter over with you. Youve done very well in fulfilling the agreement.

  我们很高兴和你们详细讨论这件事情。你们的协议完成得很漂亮。

  B:Im glad youre satisfied with our work. I can assure you weve spared no effort and spent quite a sum of money in pushing the sales of your products.

  你们对我们的工作表示满意,我很高兴。可以说在推销你们的产品方面,我们费了不少力气,还花了大量资金。

  A:Yes, we appreciate your efforts in pushing the sales of our pianos. We can see you are experienced in this particular line.

  是的,我们很感激你方在推销钢琴上所做的努力,看得出来你们对经营这一行很有经验。

  B:Thank you.

  谢谢。

  A:But I think the annual sale of 300 pianos for a sole distributorship in Canada is rather conservative. After all, you sold around 400 pieces there last year. You can sell more this year according to the marketing conditions at your end.

  不过我认为对加拿大的独家经销来说,年销售量300架钢琴未免太过保守了。实际上,去年你都卖了400架左右。根据你们地区的市场情况,今年应该可以销售更多。

  B::That is the result of our hard work. Well, what annual quantity would you suggest for the new agreement then?

  那是我们努力工作的结果。那你认为新协议的年销量应是多少呢?

  A:500 pieces.

  500架。

  B:No, no. Thats too big a number to be acceptable. Lets put it at 450 pieces. And well strive to sell more, of course. We wish to add another clause. For every 50 pieces sold in excess of the quota, well get 1% more in commission for our efforts.

  不行,不行。这个数字太大了,我不能接受。定为450架吧。当然 我们会尽力多销。我们想增加一个条款,超过定额之后每多销50 架,我们的佣金就增加百分之一。

  A:A:ll right, lets fix it at 450 pieces then. And for every additional 50 pianos sold, well give you 1% higher commission.

  那好吧,那我们就定为450架吧。另外每多售50架,我们就再多给 你百分之一的佣金。

  B:I suppose all the other terms remain unchanged.

  我想其他条款都不变吧。

  A:We would like to make a specific mention of one more point. As our sole distributor, you will neither handle the same or similar products of other origins nor re-export our goods to any other area outside your own.

  另外一点,我想特别提一提。作为我们的独家经销商,你们既不能 经营其他国家的同类或类似的产品,也不能把我们的产品再出口到加拿大以外的地区去。

  B:No, certainly not. Thats a reasonable restriction.

  那当然不行,这是合理的限制。

  A:Another thing is that every six months we would like to receive from you a detailed report on current market conditions and the users comments on our products.

  另外一点是我们希望每隔六个月收到你们的一份详细的当前市场情况的报告和用户对我们的反馈。

  B:Yes, weve already prepared one. Ive brought it with me. Ill put it forward when we talk with the manufacturers tomorrow.

  我们已经都准备了一份。我这次把它带来了。明天我们和生产商洽谈时,我就将它提交上去。

  A:Good, thats all then.

  好,那就这些了。

  B:Good.

  好。

  谈论工作英语情景对话

  You changed jobs again?

  Shelly:How's your job at the large High-tech enterprise?

  Sophia:Oh, you might not know I'm working at a joint venture company.

  Shelly:You changed the job again?Anything happen?

  Sophia:No, I just want to try different things before I find the perfect one.

  Shelly:Why don't you settle down on one company?You won't succeed in your career in this way.

  Sophia:I like to learn something new. So I move around and gain wide experiences.

  Shelly:How's your current job going?

  Sophia:It suits my taste. It needs so many challenges that I can learn lots of new things, and have more development opportunities.

  Shelly:Sounds good, but you should win a success in one field first, and then decide whether to change your job or not.

  Sophia:Yes, you're right. When I graduated, I didn't know what I really wanted to do or what I could do.Now things are growing much clearer.

  Shelly:Do you have a definite career path yet?

  Sophia:I'm not sure. I just like the job I'm doing now.

  译文

  你又换工作了?

  雪莉:你在大型高科技企业工作得怎样?

  苏菲亚:你也许不知道,现在我在一家合资公司上班。

  雪莉:你又换工作了?发生了什么吗?

  苏菲亚:没有,我想试试不同的工作,知道找到最合适的。

  雪莉:你为什么不在安心在一个公司?像这样,你难以成功的。

  苏菲亚:我喜欢学习新东西。所以我换工作,多积累点经验。

  雪莉:现在这工作怎么样呀?

  苏菲亚:正符合我的口味。它需要那么多的挑战,所以我能学到很多东西和更多发展机会。

  雪莉:不错,但你还是先在一个领域成功了,然后再决定要不要换工作。

  苏菲亚:没错。刚毕业的时候,我不知道自己想做什么,也不知道自己能做什么,现在我清楚多了。

  雪莉:现在有明确的职业生涯发展了吗?

  苏菲亚:还是不太清楚,不过我还挺喜欢现在的工作的。

  面试英语对话

  A: Excuse me. May I see Mrs. Smith?

  不好意思,我可以见史密斯女士吗?

  I: It's me. What can I do for you?

  我就是,需要我帮忙吗?

  A: I have come at your invitation for an interview.Nice to meet you,Mrs. Smith

  很高兴见到你,史密斯女士。我是应约来面试的。

  I: Are you Mrs. Smith?

  你是吴先生吧?

  A: Yes, I am.

  是的,我是。

  I: Nice to meet you, too. Did you have any difficulty finding our company?

  我也很高兴见到你。找我们公司困难吗?

  A: Not really, I am familiar with this area.

  没有,我对这一带很熟悉。

  I: What is your name, please?

  请问,你叫什么名字?

  A:WU JING

  吴京

  I: What kind of person do you think you are?

  你觉得你自己的个性如何?

  A: Well, I am always energetic and enthusiastic. That's my strongest personality.

  嗯,我觉得自己精力很充沛,做事很有热情。这是我最大的特点了。

  I: What are your strengths and weaknesses?

  那你认为自己的最大优点和缺点是什么呢?

  A: Em, as I have said, It's diligent and industrious. On the other hand, sometimes It'stoo hard-working and I put myself under too much pressure to make things perfect.

  正如我刚才说过的,我工作特别勤奋认真。但是,有时为了尽可能把事情办得完美些,我又会让自己背上太多的压力,工作太辛苦。

  I: What qualities would you expect of persons working as a team?

  你认为作为团队中的一员,一个人需要具备什么样的品质?

  A: To work in a team, in my opinion, two characteristics are necessary for a person. That is, the person must be cooperative and aggressive.

  依我之见,作为团队中的一员,合作精神和进取精神两者皆不可少。

  I: How do you spend your leisure time?

  你业余时间都做些什么?

  A: I like playing games and having sports. They are my favourite hobbies.

  我爱玩游戏和体育运动,这是我最大的爱好。

  I: So,what kind of sport do you like most?

  那么你最喜欢什么体育运动?

  A: Oh, it's hard to narrow it down to just one. I mean, I like all kinds of sports, basketball,swimming, bike riding and so on. Maybe it is just the reason why I am so energetic and vigorous.

  哦,那可实在太多了,我喜欢各类体育运动,打篮球、 游泳、骑车之类的。也许这是我精力如此充沛的原因吧。

【工作内容的英语口语的对话】相关文章:

英语口语对话06-23

英语口语对话03-02

英语口语对话04-15

有关找工作英语口语对话11-21

英语口语情景对话精选06-19

常用英语口语对话06-19

日常英语口语对话06-19

英语口语对话及翻译01-26

英语口语对话短文07-10