英语听力 百分网手机站

英语听力练习:《当幸福来敲门》台词

时间:2020-10-11 13:01:59 英语听力 我要投稿

英语听力练习:《当幸福来敲门》台词

  在看电影的时候,也要分出一点精力来看看下面的台词,这样就看电影学英语量不误啦。下面是小编整理的<当幸福来敲门>台词,希望对大家练习英语听力有用,更多消息请关注应届毕业生网。

英语听力练习:《当幸福来敲门》台词

  -Hey.

  -嘿

  -Hey, baby.

  -嗨,老婆

  -What happened?

  -怎么了?

  -No, nothing.

  -没事.

  -Look, I can't get Christopher today.

  -我今天不能去接小克了.

  -Oh, no, you don't, Chris. I'm back on at 7.

  -别这样,我七点得值夜班.

  -I know. I have got to go to Oakland.

  -我知道,我得去奥克兰。

  -So I gotta get Christopher home, feed him, bathe him,et him in bed, and be back here by 7?

  -所以我得接小克,帮他煮饭,哄他睡觉 然后赶在七点前上班?

  -Yes.

  -对

  -And we got the tax-bill notice today. What are you gonna do about that?

  -今天又接到缴税单。怎么办?

  -Look, this is what we gotta do.

  -琳达,我非去不可

  You see that car? The one with the pretty yellow shoe on it? That's mine.

  -看到那辆轮胎被锁住的车子吗?那是我的车。

  There's no parking near hospitals.

  医院门口不准停车

  That's what happens when you're always in a rush.

  不过每次赶时间都会这样

  Thanks anyway. Very much.

  多谢了

  -Maybe next quarter.

  -也许下一季吧。

  -It's possible.

  -很有可能。

  I needed to sell at least two scanners a month for rent and daycare.

  我每个月得卖两台才能支付 房租和托儿费。

  I'd have to sell one more...to pay off all of those tickets under my windshield wiper.

  现在我得再卖一台,才能付停车罚单

  The problem is...I haven't sold any for a while.

  问题是 我连一台都卖不出去

  -Since when do you not like macaroni and cheese?

  -你几时开始不爱吃起司通心粉的?

  -Since birth?

  -我一直都不爱吃呀。

  -What's that?

  -那是什么?

  -What?

  -什么?

  -What is this?

  -这是什么?

  -It's a gift for Christopher.

  -小克的生日礼物

  -From who?

  -谁送的?

  -Cynthia from work.

  -我的`同事辛蒂亚

  -It's for adults. Chris can't use it. She didn't know.

  -大人才会玩,小克不会玩 但她不知道

  -What are you supposed to do with it?

  -这要怎么玩?

  -Make every side the same color.

  -把每一面转成同一个颜色

  -Did you pay the taxes?

  -你缴税了吗?

  -No, I'm gonna have to file an extension.

  -没有,我要申请延期

  -You already filed an extension.

  -你已经申请过了

  -Yeah, well, I gotta file another one.

  -我要再申请一次

  -That's... It's $650. I'll have it in the next month.

  -650元,下个月就会有了

  -That means interest, right?And a penalty?

  -还要加上利息?和罚款?

  - Yeah, a little bit.

  -对,不多啦

  -Look, why don't you let me do this? All right, just relax. Okay?

  -你就让我来处理吧,别紧张

  -Come here. Calm down.

  -冷静点

  -I have to go back to work.

  -我得回去工作

  -Let's get ready for bed. Hey, put your plate in the sink.

  -准备上床了 ,盘子放进洗碗槽

  -A few days ago I was presented with a report I'd asked for...

  -几天前我拿到一份报告

  ...a comprehensive audit, if you will, of our economic condition.

  美国经济状况的评估报告

  You won't like it. I didn't like it.

  你们不会高兴,我也不高兴

  But we have to face the truth...

  但是我们必须面对现实

  ...and then go to work to turn things around.

  努力改善经济状况

  And make no mistake about it, we can turn them around.

  不要怀疑,经济一定会改善

  The federal budget is out of control.

  联邦预算严重超支

  And we face runaway deficits of almost $80 billion......for this budget year that ends September 30th.

  今年的财政赤字高达八百亿元估计将会在本年度9月30日结束

  That deficit is larger than the entire federal budget in 1957.

  赤字比1957年的联邦预算更高

  And so is the almost $80 billion...we will pay in interest this year on the national debt.

  今年的国债太高,光是利息就要支付八百亿元

  Twenty years ago, in 1960.our federal government payroll was less than $ 13 billion.

  20年前的1960年,联邦政府薪资只有130亿元

  Today it is 75 billion.

  现在是750亿元

  During these 20 years, our population has only increased by 23.3 percent...

  二十来美国人口的成长率 只有百分之23点3

  -Man, I got two questions for you

  -嘿,我有两个问题

  -What do you do? And how do you do it?

  -你从事哪一行?要怎么入行?

  -I'm a stockbroker.

  -我是股票经纪人

  -Stockbroker. Oh, goodness.

  -股票经纪人,天啊

  -Had to go to college to be a stockbroker, huh?

  -需要大学文凭吗?

  -You don't have to. Have to be good with numbers and good with people. That's it.

  -不需要 只要有数字观念和交际能力。就这么简单

  -Hey, you take care.

  -保重了

  -I'll let you hang on to my car for the weekend. But I need it back for Monday.

  -车子我借你用,周一要还我哦

  -Feed the meter.

  -你付停车费

  -I still remember that moment.

  -我永远记得那一刻

  They all looked so damn happy to me.

  大家看起来都很幸福快乐

  Why couldn't I look like that?

  幸福为什么不能来敲我的门?

  -I'm gonna try to get home by 6.

  -我会尽量六点到家

  I'm gonna stop by a brokerage firm after work.

  待会儿我要先去证券公司

  -For what?

  -干什么?

  -I wanna see about a job there.

  -我想申请一份工作

【英语听力练习:《当幸福来敲门》台词】相关文章:

1.练习英语听力方法

2.英语听力练习技巧

3.关于练习英语听力方法

4.英语听力练习的方法

5.英语听力练习:预测技巧

6.怎样练习高考英语听力?

7.日常英语听力练习材料

8.日常英语听力短文练习

9.英语听力短对话练习