英语听力 百分网手机站

听电影《当幸福来敲门》学英语

时间:2020-10-11 13:01:58 英语听力 我要投稿

听电影《当幸福来敲门》学英语

  当幸福来敲门讲述一个销售员逆袭的`故事,以下百分网小编整理的关于电影当幸福来敲门的台词,希望对大家练习听力有所帮助,更多信息请关注应届毕业生网!

听电影《当幸福来敲门》学英语

  The Pursuit of Happyness

  当幸福来敲门

  -I think I should make a list.

  -我应该列一份清单。

  -What do mean?

  -你在说什么?

  -For your birthday gifts?

  -为了你想要的生日礼物吗?

  -Yeah.

  -对。

  -You know you're only getting a couple of things, right?

  -你只有两、三个选择耶。

  -Yeah, I know. Just to look at and study so I can choose better.

  -我知道啦 我只想边看边考虑,看该挑哪一个。

  -Okay, well, that's smart. Yeah, make a list.

  -好吧,聪明,列清单吧

  -Can you spell everything you're thinking of?

  -你会拼字吗?

  -I think so.

  -应该会

  -All right. That's good.

  -好,很好

  -How you doing in here, man?

  -你不会有问题吧?

  -Okay.

  -没问题

  -Can we go to the park today, after?

  -今天下课能去公园玩吗?

  -No, I gotta go to Oakland. Well, maybe, we'll see.

  -不晓得,我得去奥克兰 再说吧

  -Give me a kiss. I'll talk to you later.

  -亲一下,回头见啰

  -Oh, excuse me... ...when is somebody gonna clean this off?

  -不好意思,几时才会把这个涂鸦擦掉?

  -And the Y? The Y. We talked about this. It's an I in "happiness." There's no Y in "happiness." It's an I.

  -Y?我跟你说过这个,“幸福” 的英文拼法 中间是I不是Y

  -I'm Chris Gardner.

  -我是克里斯贾纳

  -I met my father for the first time when I was 28 years old.And I made up my mind as a young kid... ...that when I had children... ...my children were gonna know who their father was.

  -28岁那年我才第一次见到父亲,于是我下定决心,如果我有小孩,他们一定要知道父亲是谁。

  -This is part of my life story.

  -这是我的人生故事

  -This part is called "Riding the Bus."

  -这一个人生阶段叫做 “搭公车”。

  -What's that?

  -那是什么?

  -It's a time machine, isn't it? Seems like a time machine.That seems like a time machine. It's a time machine. Take me with you.

  -那是时光机器,对不对?看起来很像时光机器.一定是啦,带我一起走

  -This machine... ...this machine on my lap...

  -这台机器,我抱着的这台机器....

  -This guy, he has a time machine. He travels in the past with this machine and...

  -这家伙有时光机器,他用来回到过去

  -It is not a time machine.It's a portable bone-density scanner. A medical device I sell for a living.

  -并不是时光机器,而是手提骨质密度扫描机,我赖以维生的医疗器材

  -Thank you for the opportunity to discuss it with you. I appreciate it.

  -多谢您在百忙之中抽空见我,我很感激

  -We just don't need it, Chris. It's unnecessary and expensive.

  -我们不需要,克里斯。这机器又贵又没用

  -Well, maybe next...

  -好吧,也许下次……

  重点词汇

  pursuit [pə'sju:t]

  lap [læp]

  portable ['pɔ:təbl]

  device [di'vais]

  appreciate [ə'pri:ʃieit]

  unnecessary [ʌn'nesisəri]

【听电影《当幸福来敲门》学英语】相关文章:

1.听欧美歌曲学雅思听力词汇

2.2017年大学英语CET4听力练习指导

3.2017年大学英语CET6听力指导训练

4.2017年大学英语CET6听力精讲题

5.2017大学英语CET4听力考试讲义辅导

6.提高英语听力水平的方法精听与泛听

7.2017年大学英语CET6听力备考复习题

8.听英语新闻必须记住的短语

9.2017年12月大学英语CET6听力模拟题