双语阅读

经典的双语美文阅读

时间:2021-11-28 19:35:40 双语阅读 我要投稿

关于经典的双语美文阅读

  一篇经典双语美文能够为你的生活增添一份色彩,经典双语美文你又了解多少呢?下面是百分网小编精心收集的经典双语美文,希望大家喜欢!

关于经典的双语美文阅读

  经典双语美文:你唯一该抱怨的是不够努力的自己

  Where you spend your time determines what kind of person you become.

  你把时间花在什么样的地方,决定了你成为什么样的人。

  Remember, it's not where you came from but how hard you try that decides what level you finally end up in.

  记住,决定你层次的,从来都不是你的出身,而是你的努力。

  If you spend your time in working out, you'll end up in good shape.

  你把时间花在了运动上,你就会拥有匀称的体型。

  If you spend your time in learning, you'll end up with skills which help you survive.

  你把时间花在了学习上,你就会拥有生存的技能。

  If you spend your time in idling, you'll end up achieving nothing.

  你把时间花在了颓废上,你就会变得一事无成。

  If you spend your time queuing, you'll end up having neither time nor money.

  你把时间花在了排队上,你就既失去了时间也失去了金钱。

  No one can decide how your life goes.

  没有人可以左右你的人生。

  And no one can live your life for you.

  同样,也没有人可以帮你过自己的人生。

  If you find your life not perfect enough, the only thing you should complain about is that you didn't try hard enough.

  如果你的生活不够完美,你唯一该抱怨的是不够努力的自己。

  Only the weak complain about others.

  只有弱者才会抱怨别人。

  The strong focus on how to become stronger.

  强者只会想着如何变强。

  Complaining is the ugliest trash in this world.

  抱怨,是世界上最难看的垃圾。

  Merits, on the other hand, is the fairest decoration one can wear.

  才气,则是一个人最好的修饰。

  The world doesn't despise slow maturation. It despises lifelong mediocrity .

  这个世界从来不怕大器晚成,怕的是一生平庸。

  经典双语美文:幸福的秘密

  Once there lived a king of great strength andwealth.Yet he was not happy.He told his servants tofind him things to make him happy,but each cameback saying,”Noting in the world can match thewonderful things you have already.”Then in thatland,there lived a poor man with a patch over oneeye and a crutch to help him walk.Although he hadlittle,he was always happy.When the king heard ofthis,he asked the man to teach him his secret.

  从前有一位国王,很有权力和财富,然而他并不快乐。他告诉仆人去找可以使他快乐的东西,但是每个回来的.人都说:“世界上没有什么比得上你已经拥有的极好的东西。”当时那个国家住着一个穷人,他一个眼睛戴着眼罩并靠拐杖走路。虽然他拥有的很少,但是他总是很快乐。当国王听说这件事的时候,他要求这个人教他快乐的秘决。

  “I never push.” the man replied,”and I never rush. Most of all, I never wish for too much.”Thenhe smiled and was gone.

  “我从来不强迫,”这个人答道,“而且我从不匆忙。最重要的是,我从不希望得到太多。”然后,他笑着离开了。

  If you would make a man happy,do not add to his possessions but subtract from his desires.

  如果你想使一个人快乐,不要增加他的财产,而是要减少他的欲望。

  经典双语美文:不求回报地付出,是一种幸福

  A woman in front of me rummaged through her purse looking for a gift card to complete the remaining $14 of her grocery purchase, which was just over $30.

  我前面的一位女士买了些杂货,她这一单花了30多美元,不过还有14美元没付清,所以她在钱包里翻找她的礼品卡。

  When she found her gift card and the cashier swiped it, the card was empty.

  当她找到了那张礼品卡并给收银员刷了后,发现这张卡是空的。

  I slid $14 to the cashier.

  我偷偷塞给了收银员14美元。

  She tried the gift card one more time, then acted as if the transaction had gone through successfully.

  她又试着刷了刷礼品卡,然后假装已经刷成功了。

  The woman got the groceries that she needed without finding out that I’d paid the remainder of her bill.

  这位女士买到了她需要的杂货,而并不知道其实是我付清了剩下的款项。

  I felt happy, although she didn't thank me or even know it was me who paid that $14.

  我觉得很开心,虽然她并没有感谢我也并不知道那14美元是我付的。

  This day became a better day for her. And I knew that there was my contribution in it.

  它的这一天变得更美好了。而我知道这其中有我出的一份力。

  That was enough for me.

  这对于我来说就够了。

  I could do something to make the world a better place. And that was already a grand reward for me.

  我有能力让这个世界变得更美好一点。这已经是莫大的犒赏了。

【经典的双语美文阅读】相关文章:

双语美文阅读06-24

精选双语美文阅读09-26

经典双语美文阅读09-29

双语美文欣赏《咸咖啡》双语美文阅读08-06

双语阅读美文欣赏06-20

精选美文双语阅读06-25

《父爱》双语美文阅读08-05

英汉双语美文阅读10-28

《磨难》双语美文阅读08-14