A Letter to My Friend
第一段：表明写信目的。开门见山，写出为何写这封感谢信(I am writing this letter in the purpose of…)，这里需要同学适当发挥想象力，试想大学生在校园里会遇到什么困境(…when I can't adapt myself very well to the college life)
第二段：说明感谢理由。考生应陈述困境的具体情况(As for me, it is the first time that I have been apart with my loving parents and come to a thoroughly strange place.)，以及朋友在帮助其度过困难中做了些什么(It is you who see through my weakness and stand by me in the darkest days.)。
第三段：总结展望。表述希望友谊长远发展的愿望(After all we have been through, I hope our friendship would go further and further.)，并阐述自身立场，希望朋友在遇到困难的时候自己也能从旁支持(Just remember that I would be there for you if you need any help.)。
For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a letter to express your thanks to one of your school teachers upon entering college. You should write at least 120 words but no more than 180 words.
For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a letter to express your thanks to your parents or any other family number upon making a memorable achievement. You should write at least 120 words but no more than 180 words.
For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a letter to express your thanks to one of your friends who helped you most when you were difficulty. You should write at least 120 words but no more than 180 words.
1. I am writing to express my heartfelt gratitude for the continuous assistance you offered to me these years.
2. I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks to you for your unselfish love shown to me during my preparation of College Entrance Examination.
3. I am writing to express my appreciation for the generous help you rendered to me since I entered this university.
1. On the one hand, your generous help made it possible that I can gain a splendid academic achievement in my study career. It is because of your encouragement that now I can study in one of the leading universities of our country, and serve as chairman of Student Union.
2. On the other hand, with your help, I could get along well with my friends and have good cooperation with other members during work.
3. I will always remember your kindness and painstaking labor. Besides, It is really an honor for me to be your sister and I will cherish the goodwill you showed to me wherever I go.
4. You give me emotional security, care and love and support my study, which is part and parcel for my school days.
5. Without your assistance and care, I can not make good performance definitely. I take this opportunity to express our deep appreciation for the kind assistance you rendered me.
6. Your generous help made it possible that I pass my college entrance examination and obtain the good result. I will cherish the good will and family affection you showed me.
7. Your encouragement is my best drving force. Please accept my most cordial thanks for your best love, which I will always remember.
8. On the one hand, it is because of your encouragement and continuous assistance that now I have obtained a splendid academic achievement in my study career, and serve as chairman of Student Union.
9. On the other hand, with your help, I could get along well with classmates and have good cooperation with other members during work.
10. I will always remember your kindness and painstaking labor. It is really an honor to be your student, and I will cherish the goodwill you showed to me wherever I go.
1. In a word, my appreciation to you is beyond words.
2. In the years to come, I will make more effort to repay your kindness and refresh our family affection.
3. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kind assistance.
4. In a word, my heartfelt gratitude to you is beyond words. In the years to come, I will study harder to repay your kindness and make more progress.
Lovely yours, Sincerely yours, Yours sincerely等
姓名不要写自己的名字。 Kevin，Li Ming，Li Hua 都可以。