口语 百文网手机站

酒店英语的口语

时间:2021-07-29 15:16:35 口语 我要投稿

有关酒店英语的实用口语

  1.A: Is this the right way for the souvenir shop?

有关酒店英语的'实用口语

  到礼品商店,从这走,对吗?

  B: Yes,it is. Along the corridor,past the newsstand and the library.

  使得,顺着楼梯走下去,走过报刊亭和图书馆就是商店。

  2.A: Is the lobby bar somewhere hereabouts?

  大堂吧就在附近吗?

  B: It’s right behind you,sir. But I’m afraid they’re not open till 11:00 o’clock.

  酒吧就在您身后,先生。但是恐怕11点以后才开始营业。

  3.A: Am I going the right way for the tennis courts?

  去网球场是这条路吗?

  B: Along the corridor to your right,turn left,go down the stairs,along a bit further and out into the yard.

  顺着您右手那个楼梯走,然后左拐,下楼再往前走一点,出门进了院子就是网球场。

  4.A: I’m looking for the conference room No4.

  我要找4号会议室。

  B: They are all facing the open lounge. Along to your right,past the elevators and up the stairs.

  会议室都在休息厅对面,顺着右边走,走过电梯,上楼就是。

  5.A: Can I get a copy of the New York Times here?

  我能在这买到纽约时报吗?

  B: The newsstand has a wide selection of foreign newspapers and magazines.

  我们报刊亭有各种外国报纸和杂志供您选择。

  6.A: What is the basic rate for taxis here?

  这里出租车的基价是多少?

  B: It’s about ¥1.2 each kilometer,but the rate double when exceeding 10 kilometers,and there is night rate for after 10 o’clock at night.

  大约1公里1.2元,但是超过10公里以后加倍收费,并且晚上10点以后实行夜间收费价格。7.A:I want to change some money,where is the bank?

  我想兑换一些钱,请问银行在哪?

  B:Go upstairs from here and then turn left. It’s next to the post office.

  请从这里上楼然后左拐,就在邮局旁。

  8.You can get your money changed at the cashier’s office.

  您可以在收银处兑换外币。

  9.There is a shop on the ground floor. It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.

  商店在一楼,有中、外香烟出售。

  10.There is a coffee shop on the second floor and snacks are served there all day.

  咖啡厅在二楼,全天供应快餐。

  11.We have a Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant. Which one do you prefer?

  我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,您更喜欢哪一种?

  12.There is a recreation centre on the ground floor. You can play billiards、table tennis、bridge and go bowling.

  一楼有康乐中心,在那里可以打台球、乒乓球、桥牌和保龄球。

  13.Breakfast is served in your room from 7am till 10am. If you wish to have breakfast in your room,ask for Room Service on the phone.

  早餐送餐服务是从早上7点至上午10点。如果您想在房间用早餐,请打电话要送餐服务。

  14.For all enquiries just lift your telephone receiver and ask for Reception.

  您如果需要问询什么事,可以打电话给前厅接待。

  15.Apart from the recreation centre,we also have a health club on the second floor.

  除了娱乐中心以外,我们在二楼还有一个健身俱乐部。

  15.You can buy some stamps and postcards in the post office.

  您可以在邮局买邮票和明信片。

  16.A: Could you direct us to the restaurant?

  请问去餐厅怎么走?

  B:Yes,I’ll show you the way myself.

  我亲自领你们去。

  17.A: where’s the coffee shop,please?

  请问咖啡厅在哪?

  B: Go straight through the cafeteria and restaurant and you’ll find it just in front of you.

  径直走,穿过自助餐厅和餐馆您会看到它正在您面前。

  18.A: I wonder if you could tell me where the health club is?

  您是否能告诉我健身房在哪?

  B: It’s round here to the left. Follow the sign marked sauna and it’s just next door to that.

  从这向左拐。顺着蒸汽浴的标志走,健身房就在蒸汽浴旁边。

  19.A: Where is the phone booth,please

  请问电话亭在哪?

  B: Along there to your left,madam. It’s just past the Business Centre opposite the elevator.

  向左走,走过商务中心

【酒店英语的口语】相关文章:

酒店英语的口语11-07

酒店的英语口语11-02

酒店英语口语01-01

酒店总台的英语口语08-13

酒店英语口语学习04-12

有关酒店的英语口语12-22

有关酒店英语口语12-23

常用酒店英语口语12-23

关于酒店的英语口语11-06