演讲稿

商务英语口语经典句子

商务英语口语经典句子 | 楼主 | 2017-08-06 01:38:38 共有3个回复 自我介绍 我要投稿
  1. 1商务英语口语经典句子
  2. 2英语商务英语合同写作经典句子及其词组
  3. 3剑桥商务英语BEC中级口试必备经典句子(一)

我们希望双方能建立互惠的贸易关系,我们希望尽早与你方洽谈业务,希望我们有合作机会并静候您的佳音,我们真心地希望这次交易能使我们双方都能满意,希望贵方能尽快解决索赔事宜。

商务英语口语经典句子2017-08-06 01:36:08 | #1楼回目录

Part I

1. We’d like to expreour desire to establish businerelations with you on the

basis of equally, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods.

我方希望能在平等、互利、互通有无的基础上与贵司建立业务关系。

2. In order to extend our export busineto your country, we wish to enter into

direct businerelations with you.

为了能在贵国拓宽我方的出口业务,我们希望能与你们直接建立业务关系。

3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us.

我们希望双方能建立互惠的贸易关系。

4. We look forward to a further extension of pleasant businerelations.

希望我们之间友好的业务关系得到进一步的发展。

5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable businedealing with you.

我方希望能够继续同贵方保持大量的业务往来。

6. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.

我方期待着尽快收到贵方的报价。

7. I hope you’ll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.

希望贵方能从这一降价中看出我方真的在尽最大的努力。

8. We hope to discubusinewith you at your earliest convenience.

我们希望尽早与你方洽谈业务。

9. We wish to expreour desire to trade with you in leather shoes.

我方希望能与贵方达成皮鞋贸易。

10. We look forward to your early and trust that through our mutual cooperation we

shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future.

我们盼望早日得到你方的答复,并相信通过相互合作,我们不久即可达成这笔交易。

11. I hope we can do businetogether, and look forward to hearing from you soon.

希望我们有合作机会,并静候您的佳音。

12. I hope that we can cooperate happily.

希望我们合作愉快。

13. I hope that we can continue our cooperation.

希望我们能继续合作。

14. We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both

parties.

我们真心地希望这次交易能使我们双方都能满意。

15. We hope that this market trend will continue.

我方希望这种市场趋势能继续发展下去。

Part II

16. It is hoped that you would seriously take this matter into consideration and let us

have your reply soon.

希望你方能认真考虑这件事,并尽快答复我们。

17. We hope that you will deal with our request earnestly.

希望能得到贵方的迅速答复。

18. We hope to receive your immediate answer.

希望得到贵方的迅速答复。

19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.

希望贵方对这件事能尽早答复。

20. We hope that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without its

being submitted for arbitration.

我方希望争方可以通过友好谈判加以解决,而不要仲裁。

21. We look forward to your settlement at an early date.

我方期待着贵方早日解决这一问题。

22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.

如能早日解决这一问题,我方将不胜感激。

23. We hope that you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.

希望贵方能尽快解决索赔事宜。

24. We hope that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future.

希望类似的麻烦将来不再发生。

25. We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.

期待贵方能尽快报一个更低的价格。

26. We hope that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory solution.

希望此事有一个圆满的解决。

27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future

business.

我希望这件不愉快的事情不会影响我们今后的贸易。

28. We hope this matter will not affect our good relations in our future dealings.

我希望此事不会影响我们将来业务中的良好关系。

29. I wish that this businewill bring benefit to both of us.

希望这笔生意对我们双方都会带来好处。

30. We hope this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.

我们希望此事不会给我们的良好关系带来任何损害。

Part I

31. This model of typewriter is efficient and durable, economical and practical for

middle school students.

这个型号的打字机对中学生来说,高效、耐用、经济、实惠。

32. The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact size,

energy saving and is also easy to learn and easy to operate.

我们生产的计算机其特点是质量好,体积小,节能,而且易学好用。

33. They are not only as low-priced as the goods of other markers, but they are

distinctly superior in the following respects.

它们不但和其它厂家的产品一样低廉,而且在以下几个方面有其独特的优越性。

34. You will get a 30% increase in production upon using this machine and also it

allows one person to perform the tasks of three people.

一旦使用该机器,你们将会增产30%,而且一个人可以顶3个人使用。

35. This product will pay its own way in a year.

该产品一年就可收回成本。

36. This machine will pay back your investment in six months.

该机器半年就可收回投资。

37. The new type of suitcase car designed by our engineers is very ingenious and

practical.

我方工程师设计的新款行李车非常精巧、实用。

38. This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around, especially

useful during traveling and traffic jams.

这种自行车可以折迭,携带方便,在旅行中或交通堵塞时特别有用。

39. The maximum speed of this kind of variable-speed bicycle is 30 km per hour.

这种变速车每小时的最大速度是30km

40. These machines have few breakdowns and are easy to maintain because of their

simple mechanical structure.

这些机器由于机械的构造简单,所以很少故障,易于保养。

41. Compared with the other brands, this kind of type costs leper mile and wears

much longer due to its topnotch rubber.

与其它牌子相比,这种轮胎每公司损耗较少,也耐磨一些,因为它是用一种流橡胶做成的。

42. This kind of type is characteristic of nonskid stops on wet roads.

这种轮胎的特点是在潮湿的路面上不打滑。

43. This material has a durable and easy to clean surface.

这种材料的表面耐用并易一地清洗。

44. This kind of air conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of

your company.

这种空调系统实用、经济、能满足贵公司的需要。

45. Our products are of superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up.

我方产品,质量优良,具有典型的东方特色。

Part II

46. Our silk garments are made of super pre silk materials and by traditional silks.

我们的丝绸服装是用传统工艺做成的,采用的是高档真丝面料。

47. The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have a long enjoyed great fame

both at home and abroad.

这些服装华丽、高雅、驰名中外,久享盛誉。

48. As our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy, they are both portable and

durable.

我们的手提式打字机是用轻质硬合金制造的,故携带方便,经久耐用。

49. The hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and of various kinds of

styles and colors in order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country.

我们所提的手提包均用最好的皮革制造,式样、颜色齐全,以适合贵国各阶层人士的需求。

50. As our product has all the features you need and is 20% cheaper compared with

that of Japanese make, I strongly recommend it to you.

我们的产品具备了您所需要的各项特色,而且比日本产品便宜20%,所以我们向您极力推荐。

51. Vacuum cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are

the best-selling products of their Kind.

这种牌子的吸尘器在国际市场上颇具竞争力,是同类产品中最畅销的。

52. “Forever” multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be salable in your market.

永久牌变速跑车在你们的市场上一定很畅销。

53. Owing to its superior quality and reasonable price, our silk has met with a warm

reception and quick sale in most European countries.

我们的丝绸质量优良,价格公道,深受大多数欧洲国家的欢迎,非常畅销。

54. We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete

against Japan in price.

我们认为我们的产品在亚洲是最好的,在价格上完全可以与日本竞争。

55. Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own.

我们的产品在其它市场同在贵方市场一样受到欢迎。

56. By virtue of this superior quality, this product is often sold out of stock in many

areas.

我们的产品因其优秀的质量,在很多地区经常脱销。

57. Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be

saleable in your market.

我们的产品质量优秀,价格适中,在贵方市场上一定很畅销。

58. These items are most salable in our market.

在我方市场上,这些产品是最畅销的。

59. There has been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy.

在我们的市场上,这种玩具的需求一直很稳定。

60. We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the samples you

sent.

我们很高兴地向你们推荐类同于贵方所提供之样品的样品。

Part I

61. We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a sate-owned corporation dealing

exclusively in light industrial goods.

我们是一家国营公司,专营轻工产品。

62. We are introducing ourselves as one of the lading exporters of the same line of

business.

我们是同一业务范围内的主要出品商之一。

63. We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation

specializing in the export of canned goods.

我们很荣幸地向你们自我介绍,我们专营出口罐头食品的一家国营公司。

64. We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in

this line for over two decades.

我们是自行车和零部件的经销商,我们在这一行业已经做了20 多年了。

65. Our corporation is specialized in handling the export busineof textiles.

我们公司专营纺织品出口业务。

66. The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances.

我们公司经营的主要产品是电器。

67. Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products.

我公司主要经营农产品。

68. We specialize in the export of table-cloths.

我们专营餐布的出品业务。

69. Our company mainly deals with the export busineof silk goods.

我公司主要经营丝织品的出口业务。

70. Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments.

我们专门经营中国丝绸服装的出口业务。

71. We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.

我们经营机械进出口业务。

72. We are now doing a large import businein fruits from Southeast Asia.

我们的业务是大批量进品东南亚的果品。

73. We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.

我们专门经营各种类型的钟表。

74. We also take on a variety of silk piece goods.

我们也经营各种绸缎的生意。

75. Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.

我们经营的商品范围多样,有领带、皮带、衬衫等。

Part II

76. We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at

competitive prices and for good delivery.

我们完全有能力以最具有竞争性的价格提供各种鱼类罐头。

77. We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying

design, specifications and packaging requirements.

我们可以按照客户所提供的样品并根据其所要求的式样、规格、包装要求等接受订单。

78. We are not exporting straw and willow products, embroideries,, porcelain wares,

jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.

我们做草柳制品,刺绣制品,陶次瓷,玉雕,古玩,国画,绢花和各种各样的玩具和礼物的出品业务。

79. Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and

chemicals for industry and agriculture.

我们公司主要生产用于工业和农业的具有先进技术的机械和化工产品。

80. Electronic products fall within the scope of our busineactivities.

电子产品属于我们的业务经营范围。

81. We also do export busineof hand made woven articles.

我们也做手工编制物品的出口业务。

82. We have been engaged in the glabusinewith many Asian countries for many

years.

多年来我们一直在和许多亚洲国家做玻璃的业务。

83. Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European

markets.

我们公司专做向欧洲市场出口中国工艺品的生意。

84. We also do import and export businein chemicals and agricultural products.

我公司还经营化学产品和家产品进出口的业务。

85. We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30

years and have many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions.

86. Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business,

production and service.

我们的公司是一家企业集团,集科研、业务、生产和售后服务为一体。

87. As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of

home electronics, computers and telecommunications in China.

作为一家合资企业,在中国境内,我们公司在家用电器、计算器、电讯等领域处领先地位。

88. We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers’ own trade marks or

brand names.

我们可以按照客户所指定的商品的商标和牌号接受订单。

89. We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 years.

我们经营皮鞋和手套已经有20多年了。

90. We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment.

我们从事这类设备的制造已20年了。

91. We assure you that such things will not happen again in our future deliveries.

我们保证,今后交货不会再出现类似的情况。

92. We’d like to avail ourselves of this opportunity to assure you of our prompt and

careful attention in handling your future orders.

我们愿借此机会向贵方保证,贵方今后的订单我们一定会迅速认真地处理。

93. Our products are always as good as the samples we send, I can promise there will

be no debasement of quality.

我们的产品一定和送给你们的样品一样好,我保证质量绝对不会降低。

94. I guarantee that there is no difference in quality between the products we’ll send

you next month and what samples you saw just now.

我保证我方下个月将发送的产品和你们刚才所见到的样品在质量上不会有一丝一毫的差别。

95. I can promise you that the products we send you will be of A-1 quality.

我向你们保证我们会给你们送去的货物一定是一流的质量。

96. Our products are surely of standard quality.

我们的产品一定符合质量标准。

97. I give you my word that the payment will be made not later that the end of June.

我保证货款不会迟于6月底支付。

98. I promise I will check into these problems, and find out if they were our fault.

我保证一定会查清楚这些问题,看看是不是我们的错。

99. We can make sure that these goods will avoid being damaged during the transit.

我方保证这些货物在运输过程中不会被碰坏。

100. We will provide a fresh guarantee for the protection of the equipment repaired.

对于修理后的设备,我们将提供新的保证。

英语商务英语合同写作经典句子及其词组2017-08-06 01:36:42 | #2楼回目录

商务英语合同写作经典句子及其词组

1、本合同用英文和中文两种文字写成,一式四份。双方执英文本和中文本各一式两份,两种文字具有同等效力。

The contract is made out in English and Chinese languages in quadruplicate, both texts being equally authentic, and each Party shall hold two copies of each text.

2、本合同由双方代表于1999年12月9日签订。合同签订后,由各方分别向本国政府当局申请批准,以最后一方的批准日期为本合同的生效日期,双方应力争在60天内获得批准,用电传通知对方,并用信件确认。若本合同自签字之日起,6个月仍不能生效,双方有权解除本合同。

This contract is signed by the authorized representatives of both parties on Dec. 9, 1999. After signing the contract, both parties shall apply to their respective Government Authorities for ratification. The date of ratification last obtained shall be taken as the effective date of the Contract. Both parties shall exert their utmost efforts to obtain the ratification within 60 days and shall advise the other party by telex and thereafter send a registered letter for confirmation.

3、本合同有效期从合同生效之日算起共10年,有效期满后,本合同自动失效。

The contract shall be valid for 10 years from the effective date of the contract, on the expiry of the validity term of contract, the contract shall automatically become null and void.

4、本合同期限届满时,双方发生的未了债权和债务不受合同期满的影响,债务人应向债权人继续偿付未了债务。

The outstanding (未了的)claims and liabilities(债权和债务) existing between both parties on the expiry of the validity of the contract shall not be influenced by the expiration of this contract. The debtor shall be kept liable until the debtor fully pays up his debts to the creditor.

附上商务英语常用词汇

Agreement and contract(协议与合同)

agency agreement 代理协议

agreement on general terms and conditions on business一般经营交易条件的协议agreement on loan facilities up to a given amount商定借款协议

1

agreement fixing price共同定价协议

agreement on import licensing procedure 进口许可证手续协议

agreement on reinsurance 分保协议

agreement to resell 转售协议 bilateral agreement 双边协议 bilateral trade agreement 双边贸易协议commercial agreement 商业协定 compensation trade agreement 补偿贸易协议

distributorship agreement 销售协议

exclusive distributorship agreement 独家销售协议

guarantee agreement 担保协议

international trade agreement 国际贸易协议

joint venture agreement 合营协议

licensing agreement 许可证协议loan agreement 贷款协议

management agreement 经营管理协议 multilateral trade agreement 多边贸易协议 operating agreement 经营协议partnership agreement 合伙契约

supply agreement 供货合同trade agreement 贸易协议 written contract 书面协议

ad referendum contract 暂定合同 agency contract 代理合同

barter contract 易货合同binding contract 有约束力合

blank form contact 空白合同 commercial contract 商业合同compensation trade contact 补偿贸易合同

crolicence contract 互换许可证合同

exclusive licence contract 独家许可证合同

Ex contract 由于合同

Export contract 出口合同Firm sale contact 确定的销售合同Formal contract 正式合同Forward contract 期货合同

Illegal contract 非法合同 Import contract 进口合同

Indirect contract 间接合同Installment contract 分期合同 International trade contract 国际贸易合同

2

剑桥商务英语BEC中级口试必备经典句子(一)2017-08-06 01:37:33 | #3楼回目录

剑桥商务英语BEC中级口试必备经典句子(一)

语言资讯频道 2016年05月28日 13:55 巧顾语言服务

[导读] BEC中级考试分为口试与笔试两大部分,可见BEC中级口试部分是考试的重点,而在口试上拿到高分是必须了解一些经典句子的,所以在这里我们整理一些BEC中级口试必备经典句子,以供大家参考。下面就是剑桥商务英语BEC中级口试必备经典句子(一)的详解。

语言服务搜索: 搜索 快速搜索: 商务英语 BEC 英语培训

BEC中级考试分为口试与笔试两大部分,可见BEC中级口试部分是考试的重点,而在口试上拿到高分是必须了解一些经典句子的,所以在这里我们整理一些BEC中级口试必备经典句子,以供大家参考。下面就是剑桥商务英语BEC中级口试必备经典句子(一)的详解。

The answer is zero! 白忙了!

The dice is cast! 已成定局了!

The same as usual! 一如既往!

The walls have ears! 隔墙有耳!

There you go again! 你又来了!

Time is running out! 没有时间了!

We better get going! 最好马上就走!

Well discuit later! 回头再说吧!

Well find out shortly! 我们很快就知道了!

We are all for it! 我们全都赞成!

We've been expecting you! 我们正等着你呢!

What a good deal! 真便宜!

What a let down! 真令人失望!

What do you figure? 你有什么想法?

What happened to you? 你怎么了?

What should I do? 我应该怎样做?

What's would you recommend? 你有何意见?

What's come over you? 你怎么了?

What's it to you? 这跟你有关吗?

What's on your mind? 你在想什么?

Which would you prefer? 你要选哪个?

Wouldn't you say so? 你说不是这样吗?

You are most understanding! 你真体贴!

You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃!

You cant be serious! 你不是认真的吧?

You cant miit! 你不可能找不到的!

【应届毕业生面试自我介绍汇编15篇】相关文章:

应届毕业生面试自我介绍范文汇编6篇01-04

应届毕业生面试自我介绍集锦15篇01-06

本科应届毕业生面试自我介绍6篇02-14

应届毕业生面试自我介绍范文九篇12-11

应届毕业生面试自我介绍范文合集7篇12-12

应届毕业生面试时的自我介绍范文09-03

关于应届毕业生面试自我介绍模板合集6篇01-09

应届毕业生面试自我介绍范文汇总八篇01-15

应届毕业生面试自我介绍范文集合六篇01-11

关于应届毕业生面试自我介绍范文合集6篇01-08