英语 百文网手机站

索赔内容及金额的英语句型

时间:2022-01-25 16:45:46 英语 我要投稿

精选索赔内容及金额的英语句型

  英语口语是被英语国家人民普遍应用的口头交流的语言形式。英语口语灵活多变,多因场合与发言者不同而被自由使用。下面是小编帮大家整理的索赔内容及金额的英语句型,欢迎大家分享。

精选索赔内容及金额的`英语句型

  01.We are now making a claim against you for the ten defective sew machines.

  我们就10台缺陷的缝纫机向你方索赔

  02.There is a shortage of 1,450 pounds in this shipment.

  该货短重1,450磅

  03.On arrival of the shipment, we found at least 50 cases damaged, which made up 20% of the total quantity.

  货一到达,我们发现至少50箱受损,占总箱数的20%

  04.We had the material inspected immediately when the goods arrived, and a shortage of 15kg was found.

  货物抵达时,我们立即检查材料,发现短重15公斤

  05.It was found, much to our astonishment, that nearly 30% of the electronic components were water-stained.

  惊讶地发现有近30%的电子产品被水污染

  06.You should make amends for the losses by replacing all the detective products, and paying for the business we have lost.

  你方应当赔偿因更换缺陷品导致的损失,以及我们生意上产生的损失

  07.After the inspection of the goods arrived, we found a shortage of 50MT.

  货到后经过检查,我们发现短重50公吨

  08.Case NO 16 was found to be 3 packages short.

  16号箱发现少了3包

  09.We are now lodging a claim against you for the short weight of fertilizer.

  我们就肥料的短重向你方索赔

  10.We have to ask for compensation of the loss incurred as a result of the interior quality of the goods concerned.

  我们就因为相关产品缺陷产生的损失提出索赔

  11.The goods we ordered on February 12 have arrived in a damaged condition.

  我们2月12日订购的货物于破损情况下抵达

  12.A number of cases are broken and the contents are badly damaged.

  一些木箱破裂,货物严重受损

  13.The package are insufficient and the contents leak out considerably.

  包装太差,货物渗漏严重

  14.We wish to inform you that five of the cars we bought from you have been seriously out of order within 50Km driving distance.

  我们要通知你我们向你订购的汽车有5辆已严重超过每小时50公里速度

  15.Nearly 20% of the bales were broken and the contents badly soiled.

  近20%的包破损,货物严重受污

  16.From the shipment of 2,000 cases of glassware, we find that a number of wooden cases and the contents have been broken.

  从2,000箱玻璃货物中抽查了一些,货物已经破碎。

  17.On inspection, we found that about 50 bags are broken and it is estimated that 240Kg of cement had been lost.

  在检查时,我们发现约50只袋子已破,估计240公斤水泥丢失

  18.We regret to inform you that eight of the cases of your consignment arrived in a badly damaged condition.

  我们遗憾地告诉你发来的货物中有8箱受损

  19.We have examined the contents and find that 92 pieces are missing and the rest unfit for use.

  我们已检查货物,发现92块遗失,其余不宜使用

  20.Your shipment of goods has been found short in weight by reinspection.

  经重检你方的货物被发现短重

【精选索赔内容及金额的英语句型】相关文章:

面试内容及技巧08-09

邀请信英语常用句型05-26

英语作文常用句型(经典版)12-24

工伤索赔的赔偿项目有哪些02-26

英语专四邀请信句型05-24

2018广东高考英语常用句型结构09-06

2017广东高考英语写作常用句型10-11

2017广东高考英语写作开头句型10-11

2017广东高考英语写作必备句型10-11

学生毕业实习目的及内容05-31