1. He has ________(驾驶) for 200 kilometres.
2. The glasses can keep the worker’s eyes ________(安全).
3. How _______(喧闹) the students are playing on the playground!
4. When was the party _______(成立)? On July 1,1921.
5. _______(无论哪里) he goes, he is always ready to help others.
6. Have you ever read a book on _______(环境).
7. You have ever _______(乱扔) things about, haven’t you?
8. The ______(风景) of Guilin is very beautiful
9. He always reads many kinds of _______(杂志) so he knows a lot.
10. As a teacher, he often ______(鼓励) the students to work hard at all the subjects.
11. The factory are ________(倾倒) waster water into the river.
12. Have you got _______(几本) science books?
13. Wherever you live, you can do something around your ________(街坊,四周).
14. Have you ever drawn pictures on _______(公共的') walls?
15. The more we ______(练习), the better we will do.
16. These _______(说明) use the 24 hour clock.
17. It was a _________(舒适的) room. We all likes living in it.
18. What is the number of the Smiths’ ________(航班) out of Beijing?
19. I just want to go to sleep as soon as ________(可能的).
20. He bought a ship and used it _______(探索) under the sea.
21. He likes the beautiful _______(珊瑚) very much.
22. Many sharks ________(以…为食) on fish and other sea animals.
23. The two sisters are very much ________(相象的).
24. With the money he saved, he built a _______(化学) lab for himself.
25. Edison was a great American _______(发明家), he _______(发明) a lot of useful things.
26. Tom’s father wants to learn how to run quickly and to eat _______(健康地).
27. The door is too narrow for the elephant to go ________(通过).
28. Their father _______(悄悄地) goes into their bedroom.
29. The ground is ________(覆盖) with thick snow.
30. This TV play is very _______(精彩), I’d like to see it again.
31. Some people believe that dinosaurs have not _______(消失), but they have become birds.
32. At last, the ________(主人) of the shop sold the old woman a small turkey.
33. People in different places ________(庆祝) this holiday in different ways.
34. I can’t find my _______(历史) book. Have you ________(看到) it anywhere?
35. Books give me _________(知识) and make me happy.
36. Water sports _______(吸引) numbers of ________(游客) to the islands.
37. I want to go to Tsinghua ________(大学) and become a _________(科学家).
38. You may become _________(垂头丧气) and at times you’ll feel like _______(放弃) up.
39. I want to remember how you are going to _________(完善) yourself this year.
40. In some places there are watch towers on the beaches ________(警告) people about sharks in the rivers.
41. They do this for fun and to bring the ________(精神) of Christmas to the people in each house.
42. The boy is in great danger. We must ________(动手术) on him at once.
43. Three ________(四分之三) of the world books and newspapers are written in English.
44. China has built a new Great Wall across the _______(北方的) part of the country.
45. The increasing population is the greatest _________(挑战) of the world today.
46. The Japanese girl has _________(成功地) bought a camera.
47. I can’t find my ________(地理) book.
48. When Aunt Wang _______(回来), I was so tired.
49. My father is an _______(工程师).
50. Mr Smith said he did not want to _______(争吵) with the policeman.
51. Our knowledge of the universe is __________(增长)all the time.
52. Have you got any English books on those _________(书架).
53. It is impolite to jump the _______(队伍).
54. Go ______(直接) to school without stopping.
55. I haven’t ______(收到) a letter from my brother yet.
56. The language _______(本身) is not the most important for English study.
57. Words cannot ________(描述) my joy now.
58. What’s the ________(人口) of the world in the year 2000?
59. The old man you want to find has been _______(死) for two years.
60. He ______（毕业）from Zhejiang University in 1998.
61. The teacher is so kind to her students that the students all r her as their mother.
62. Li Min made up his m to go to study abroad when he was 18 years old.
63. If you m four by twenty-five , the answer is one hundred.
64. My uncle is very good at computer skills. He is a computer e .
65. You look w today. What has happened to you?
66. Here is my a , you can easily find my house with it.
67. If you don’t know the way, you’d better ask the p .
68. Father C will give the children some presents during the night.
69. Edison was a great American i .
70. We should make a c to improving our environment.
71. What were you doing b 2:00 and 4:00 yesterday afternoon?
72. Fish cannot live w water.
73. We have looked for Jim e ,but we can’t find him anywhere.
74. Jim thought that t by train was like having a moving party.
75. He p to the new bike under the tree and said, “look, that’s mine”.
76. Everyone is at school e Lin Tao.
77. The river won’t be c if you put dirty things in it.
78. Please don’t e without knocking at the door.
79. He will o me 5000yuan to buy a computer. He is really kind.
80. We had an e holiday in the beautiful village, all of us were very happy there.
81. There was an accident just now. A taxi c near the railway station
82.The bus stopped suddenly. I b my head, but it is not too painful.
83. The weather is bad now. All the city are hid in m .
84. The high mountain is very s . Almost no one can each the top of it.
85. This is the watch w my mother gave me for my birthday.
86. We must help the people in t .
87. Miss Gao went to look after the man in a h .
88. Though I am alone, I don’t feel l .
89. It’s better to give than to r .
90. The nurses in the hospital are very kind to the p .
91. The teacher is so kind to her students that her students r her as their mother.
92. “What’s the p of the coat?” “One hundred yuan”.
93. Now we can get I from a lot of ways, such as newspapers, TVs and the internet.
94. China is still a developing country, while the USA is a more d country.
95. He gave all his money to the poor after he died. His spirit of g should be learned by us.
96. Can’t you see the s ? It says “No Smoking”
97. N of the two answers is right.
98. In western countries, people sing and dance together to c Jesus’ birthday.
99. My uncle no l lived here. He moved to the south five years ago.
100. He helped his family to d the Christmas tree. Now it looks very beautiful. C: 1-10: driven, safe, noisy, founded, Wherever, environment, thrown, scenery, magazines, encourages 11-20: pouring, several, neighbour, public, practice, instructions, comfortable, flight, possible, to explore 21-30: coral, feed, alike, chemistry, inventor/invented, healthily, through, quietly, covered 31-40: disappeared, owner, celebrate, history/seen, knowledge, attract/tourists, University, scientist, frustrated/giving, improve, to warn, 41-50: spirit, operate, quarters, northern, challenge, successfully, geography, returns, engineer, quarrel 51-60: increasing, bookshelves, queue, straight, received, itself, describe, population, dead, graduated 61-70: regard, mind, multiply, engineer, worried, address, policeman(/policewoman/police), Christmas, inventor, contribution, 71-80: between, without, everywhere, traveling, pointed, except, cleaned, enter, offer, exciting/excellent 81-90: crashed, banged, mist steep, which, trouble, hurry, lonely, receive, patients 91-100: regard, price, information, developed, generosity, sign, Neither, celebrate, longer, decorate