英语听说 百分网手机站

美剧《越狱》美式口语大盘点(2)

时间:2017-06-26 14:35:43 英语听说 我要投稿

美剧《越狱》美式口语大盘点

  51. Nobody's punking out没人退出

  52. None of your beeswax。不关你事

  53. Not be constantly running,looking over your shoulder不用到处躲藏,小心翼翼地生活

  54. Not in a thousand years。想都别想

  55. Oh ,shut it哦闭嘴吧

  56. Oh,hit me a nerve 哦,真吓人(反语)

  57. One should never turn his back on his home country. 一个人永远也不能背弃自己的祖国

  58. Places to stay,business that are more open to hiring men out of the correctional system. 能住的地方,优先聘用劳改犯的商家。

  59. Probably out of your price range. 恐怕你买不起

  60. Provided the transport comes though。若果交通顺利的话。

  61. Self-presevation is a strong motivator。自卫是很强的因素。

  62. She found no signs of foul play。她没发现谋杀迹象

  63. Sir,I cannot do a procedure like this without an anesthetic。先生,如果没有麻醉剂,我没法动这个手术。

  64. That is absolutely hogwash。简直一派胡言。

  65. That's my ego。是我自以为是了

  66. The guy id'd both of them 那个人认出了他们两

  67. The harder you struggle,the worse it gets你越挣扎,情况越糟。

  68. The hat's over the wall。犯罪已成事实

  69. The money was never yours to begin with。本来就不是你们的钱

  70. The only way to win a war is to try to konw your prey completely。知己知彼,百战不殆

  71. The picture makes me look like a sociopath。照片上的我跟精神变态者似的

  72. There was a way we could wipe the slate clean。这样我们可以洗清冤屈

  73. This can go down humanely if you don’t fight,but if you pull a stunt like that again,it's going to get inhumane right quick. 你要不挣扎的话,那接下来我将会很仁慈,不过要是你想再耍花招,我就会变得很残忍。

  74. This will be your last outburst,officer。这将是你最后一次发飙了,长官。

  75. Those ass-hats are worth more dead than you and i are alives。那些混蛋就是死了也比我们值钱

  76. We don't have to ditch the car. 我们不必丢弃这辆车。

  77. We got to lose the bike. 我们得扔掉这车。

  78. We have already committed the crime。我们已经犯罪了

  79. We keep tapping on cracks,and she's going to break。我们深入利用这个弱点,她就会崩溃。

  80. We ran into some car trouble 我们遇到车祸了

  81. We’ll call for you when we’ve reached a decision。等我们做好决定后会通知你们。

  82. We’ll drop you off in the next town,and I’ll wire you that 10,000 like I said。我们让你在下个镇下车,我会给你汇10000美元。

  83. Well,Hector says that you can serve your full sentence。嗯,hector说你要刑满才释放。

  84. We're going to get made out here。我们会被认出的

  85. We're headed out,man我们出发了,伙计。

  86. We're pulling them now。我们在全力以赴

  87. Whatever you got eating at you,you just give it up。无论什么事在折磨你,你就让它去吧(即别让这种内疚折磨你

  88. When dad’s back acts up,we stop. 当爸爸的背不舒服时我们就得停下来

  89. Why don't you cut out all the riddles, snowflake,and just give us to a straight。你干嘛不把话说明点,小白脸。

  90. Without the money,we are screwed没有钱我们就完了

  91. Yeah,yuck it up,funny man。耶,尽情大笑吧,可笑的人。

  92. You are outnumbered and we will come after you。你人数少,我们会追上你的

  93. You fell for her你爱上了她。

  94. You think that tire went flat by accident?你以为车轮瘪了是个意外么?

  95. You were attending when I first started here。我刚来的时候你是主治医师。

  96. Your call。你决定吧。

  97. Your tags are expired。你的车牌过期了

  98. You're just hoofing it out here in the middle of nowhere?你就在中途闲逛?

  99. You're not being very transparent,Warden。你不是很坦率,狱长。

  100. You're slipping。你错了