少儿口语 百分网手机站

在家里用到的英语口语(4)

时间:2018-03-28 15:52:02 少儿口语 我要投稿

在家里用到的英语口语

  你干什么呢?

  What are you doing? *口语中一般发成“What're you doing?”

  我看电视呢。

  I'm watching TV. *注意在这种情况下,TV前不加the。

  有什么好看的节目吗?

  Are there any good programs on TV?

  Are there any good programs on TV? (有什么好看的节目吗?)

  No, not today. (没有,今天没什么好看的。)

  野茂上电视了。

  Nomo is on TV.

  8频道演什么呢?

  What's on Channel 8?

  能不能帮我换个台?

  Would you change the channel?

  Would you switch the channel?

  Would you change the station?

  我还想看电视。

  I want to watch more TV.

  I want to watch more TV. (我还想看电视。)

  You've watched enough for tonight. (今晚你看得够多的了。)

  铺床吧。

  Let's spread out the futon. *spread意为“铺开”。

  Let's get the futon out. (把被子拿出来吧。)

  我困了。

  I'm sleepy.

  I'm sleepy. (我困了。)

  Why don't you take a nap? (你干嘛不睡午觉?)

  I'm drowsy. *drowsy是表示困得睁不开眼。

  作业做了吗?

  Did you do your homework?

  Did you finish your homework?

  好好学习。

  Study hard.

  Study hard. (好好学习。)

  I am. (好好学着呢。)

  快点睡觉。

  Hurry up and go to sleep.

  游戏玩够了吧。

  Enough with your video games.

  Enough with your video games. (游戏玩够了吧。)

  I can't quit now. (正好玩着呢。)

  一定要刷牙噢。

  Make sure you brush your teeth.

  Make sure you brush your teeth. (一定要刷牙噢。)

  I will. (一定刷。)

  明天的东西都准备好了吗?

  Are you ready for tomorrow?

  Are you ready for tomorrow? (明天的东西都准备好了吗?)

  No, not yet. (没有,还没准备好呢。)

  我去洗个澡。

  I'm going to take a bath.

  I'm going to take a bath. (我去洗个澡。)

  Make sure you wash up well. (好好洗洗啊。)

  该睡觉了。

  Time to go to sleep.

  Time to go to sleep. (该睡觉了。)

  Just a minute. (再等一下。)

  电视还开着呢。

  You left the TV on.

  You left the TV on. (电视还开着呢。)

  Sorry about that. (对不起,我忘了关。)

  You forgot to turn the TV off. (你忘了关电视啦。)

  别把你的东西都摊在这儿。

  Don't leave your stuff here.

  Don't leave your stuff here. (别把你的东西都摊在这儿。)

  I won't. (知道了。)

  把闹钟定在8点了。

  I set the alarm clock for 8:00.

  I set it for 8:00.

  明天7点叫醒我。

  Wake me up at seven tomorrow.

  Wake me up at seven tomorrow. (明天7点叫醒我。)

  Sure thing. (知道了。)

  晚安。

  Good night.

  Good night. (晚安。)

  Sweet dreams. (做个好梦。)

  做个好梦。

  Sweet dreams! *该句和Good night!一起用于就寝前。一般人均可使用,特别多用于父母对子女。

  Sweet dreams! (做个好梦。)

  Don't let the bedbugs bite. (晚安。) *bedbugs “臭虫”,直译是“别让臭虫咬了。”但现在没有这种意思,只是睡觉前常用的表达方式之一。

  Have pleasant dreams.

  ●休息日

  我真想睡个午觉。

  I want to take a nap.

  I want to take a nap. (我真想睡个午觉。)

  But you just woke up. (你不是刚刚起来吗?)

  I want to take a catnap. *catnap “打盹”、“小睡一下儿”。

  I'd like to lie down for a while. (我想躺会儿。)

  我去躺一会儿。

  I'm going to lie down. *用于稍感疲劳的时候。

  I'm going to take a rest. (我休息一会儿。)

  你在装睡啊!

  You're pretending to be asleep.

  You're just pretending that you're asleep.

  You're not really asleep. (你其实没睡吧!)

  I know you're still awake. (我知道你还没睡。)

  你睡着了吗?

  Were you sleeping?

  Were you asleep?

  没有,还没睡呢。

  No, I was awake.

  你能给孩子换块尿布吗?

  Will you change the baby's diaper? *diaper“尿布”。

  Will you change the baby's diaper? (你能给孩子换块尿布吗?)

  Again? (又要换呀?)

  Will you change the baby's diaper? (你能给孩子换块尿布吗?)

  I just changed it ten minutes ago. (10分钟前我刚换过的。)

  想尿尿吗?