少儿口语

日常英语口语积累

时间:2023-08-10 18:55:22 晓丽 少儿口语 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

日常英语口语积累

  英语口语通常是通过声音传播的。英语文学作品中也常以书面形式记叙英语口语。英语口语灵活多变,多因场合与发言者不同而被自由使用。下面是小编收集的日常英语口语,希望大家认真阅读~

日常英语口语积累

  日常英语口语积累 1

  1. Hello. 你好!

  2. Good morning. 早晨好!

  3. I’m John Smith. 我是约翰、史密斯。

  4. Are you Bill Jones?你是比尔、琼斯吗?

  5. Yes, I am. 是的,我是。

  6. How are you?你好吗?

  7. Fine, thanks. 很好,谢谢。

  8. How is Helen?海伦好吗?

  9. She’s very well, thank you. 她很好,谢谢您。

  10. Good afternoon, Mr. Green. 午安,格林先生。

  11. Good evening, Mrs. Brown. 晚上好,布朗夫人。

  12. How are you this evening?今晚上您好吗?

  13. Good night, John. 晚安,约翰。

  14. Good-bye, Bill. 再见,比尔。

  15. See you tomorrow. 明天见。

  16. Come in, please. 请进!

  17. Sit down. 坐下!

  18. Stand up, please. 请站起来。

  19. Open your book, please. 请把书打开。

  20. Close your book, please. 请把书合上。

  21. Don’t open your book. 别打开书。

  22. Do you understand?你明白了吗?

  23. Yes, I understand. 是的,我明白了。

  24. No, I don’t understand. 不,我不明白。

  25. Listen and repeat. 先听,然后再重复一遍。

  26. Now read, please. 现在请大家读。

  27. That’s fine. 好得很。

  28. It’s time to begin. 到开始的时候了。

  29. Let’s begin now. 现在让我们开始。

  30. This is Lesson One. 这是第一课。

  31. What’s this? 这是什么?

  32. That’s a book. 那是一本书。

  33. Is this your book? 这是你的书吗?

  34. No, that’s not my book. 不,那不是我的书。

  35. Whose book is this? 这是谁的书?

  36. That’s your book. 那是你的书。

  37. And what’s that? 还有那是什么?

  38. Is that a book? 那是一本书吗?

  39. No, it isn’t. 不,不是。

  40. It’s a pencil. 那是一枝铅笔。

  41. Is it yours? 它是你的吗?

  42. Yes, it’s mine. 是,是我的。

  43. Where’s the door? 门在哪儿?

  44. There it is. 门在那儿。

  45. Is this book his? 这本书是他的吗?

  46. What are these? 这些是什么?

  47. Those are books. 那些是书。

  48. Where are the books? 那些书在哪儿?

  49. There they are. 在那儿。

  50. These are my pencils. 这些是我的铅笔。

  51. Where are your pens? 你的那些钢笔在哪儿?

  52. They’re over there. 在那里。

  53. Are these your pens? 这些是你的钢笔吗?

  54. Yes, they are. 是我的。

  55. Those are mine. 那些是我的。

  56. These are your books, aren’t they? 这些书是你的,对不对?

  57. No, they aren’t. 不,不是。

  58. They’re not mine. 不是我的。

  59. These are mine, and those are yours. 这些是我的,而那些是你的。

  60. Those aren’t your pens, are they? 那些钢笔不是你的,对吧?

  61. Who are you? 你是谁?

  62. I’m a student. 我是学生。

  63. Who is that over there? 那边那个人是谁?

  64. He’s a student, too. 他也是学生。

  65. Is that lady a student? 那位女士是学生吗?

  66. No, she isn’t. 不,她不是。

  67. Those men aren’t students, either. 那些人也不是学生。

  68. Am I your teacher? 我是你们的教员吗?

  69. Yes, you are. 是的,你是。

  70. That man is a teacher, isn’t he? 那个人是位教员,对不对?

  71. Yes, he is. 是的,他是。

  72. Who are those people? 那些人是谁?

  73. Maybe they’re farmers. 他们可能是农民。

  74. Aren’t they students? 他们不是学生吗?

  75. I really don’t know. 我真的不知道。

  76. What’s your name? 你叫什么名字?

  77. My name is Jones. 我姓琼斯。

  78. What’s your first name? 你的名字叫什么?

  79. My first name is Bill. 我的名字叫比尔。

  80. How do you spell your last name? 你的姓怎么拼法?

  81. Jones. J-O-N-E-S. 琼斯,J-O-N-E-S。

  82. What’s your friend’s name? 你的朋友叫什么名字?

  83. His name is John Smith. 他叫约翰、史密斯。

  84. John and I are old friends. 我和约翰是老朋友了。

  85. Are you John’s brother? 你是约翰的兄弟吗?

  86. No, I’m not. 不,我不是。

  87. This is Mr. Jones. 这是琼斯先生。

  88. How do you do? 你好!

  89. Mrs. Jones, this is Mr. John Smith. 琼斯夫人,这是约翰、史密斯先生。

  90. Very please to meet you. 见到您很高兴。

  91. What day is today? 今天是星期几?

  92. Today is Monday. 今天是星期一。

  93. What day was yesterday? 昨天是星期几?

  94. Yesterday was Sunday. 昨天是星期日。

  95. What day is tomorrow? 明天是星期几?

  96. What month is this? 现在是几月份?

  97. This is January. 现在是一月份。

  98. Last month was December, wasn’t it ?

  上个月是十二月,对不对?

  99. Yes, it was. 是,是十二月份。

  100. What month is next month? 下个月是几月份?

  101. I was in the hospital for several weeks.

  我在医院里住了几个星期了。

  102. Where were you on Tuesday? 星期二你在哪里?

  103. You were here in February, weren’t you?

  二月份你曾在这里,对不对?

  104. No, I wasn’t . 不,我没有在这里。

  105. Your friend was here a week ago, wasn’t he?

  一个星期前,你的朋友曾在这里,是不是?

  106. Do you have a book? 你有一本书吗?

  107. Yes, I do. 是的,我有。

  108. You have a radio, don’t you? 你有一台收音机,对吗?

  109. No, I don’t . 不,我没有。

  110. I don’t have a phonograph, either. 我也没有留声机。

  111. Dees this radio belong to you? 这台收音机是你的吗?

  112. Yes, I think it does. 是的,我认为它是我的。

  113. How many sisters and brothers do you have?

  你有几个姊妹和兄弟?

  114. Don’t you have my hat? 你没拿我的帽子吧?

  115. Yes, I have both your hat and your coat.

  不,你的帽子和大衣都在我这里。

  116. Does John have a yellow pencil? 约翰有一支黄铅笔吗?

  117. Yes, he does. 是的,他有。

  118. He has a radio, doesn’t he? 他有一台收音机,对不对?

  119. No, he doesn’t have one. 不,他没有。

  120. He already has a phonograph, but he doesn’t have a radio yet.

  他已经有一架留声机,但是他还没有收音机。

  121. What time is it? 几点钟了?

  122. It’s two o’clock. 两点钟。

  123. It’s a few minutes after two. 两点过几分。

  124. My watch is fast and your watch Is slow.

  我的表快,而你的表慢。

  125. Excuse me. Can you tell me the correct time?

  对不起,你能告诉我一下准确的时间吗?

  126. No, I can’t . 不,我不能。

  127. I don’t know what time it is.

  我不知道现在几点钟。

  128. I don’t think it’s four o’clock yet.

  我认为现在还不到四点。

  129. It must be about three thirty. 现在想必是三点三十分左右。

  130. I get up before six o’clock every day. 每天我六点前起床。

  131. The restaurant doesn’t open until seven forty-five.

  饭馆要到七点四十五分才开门。

  132. Will you be here at ten o’clock tomorrow?

  请你明天十点到这里,行吗?

  133. Yes, I will. 行。

  134. We’ll be on time, won’t we? 我们将按时到,是吗?

  135. I hope so. 我希望如此。

  136. What’s the date today? 今天是几号?

  137. Today is November first, nineteen sixty-three.

  今天是一九六三年十一月一号。

  138. When were you born? 你是什么时候出生的?

  139. I was born on November first, nineteen thirty-five.

  我是一九三五年11月1日出生的。

  140. Today is my birthday. 今天是我的生日。

  141. My sister was born in nineteen thirty-eight.

  我的妹妹是一九三八年出生的。

  142. I don’t know the exact date. 我不知道确切的日子。

  143. Where were you born? 你出生在什么地方?

  144. I was born in a little town not far from here.

  我出生在离这儿不远的小城市里。

  145. What do you know about the tenth century?

  有关十世纪的事你知道些什么?

  146. I don’t know anything about that.

  关于那个我什么都不知道。

  147. Let’s talk about something else.

  让我们谈点别的什么吧。

  148. Where were you during the month of April last year?

  去年四月份你在哪里?

  149. I don’t remember where I was then.

  我不记得那时我在哪里。

  150. Where will you be nest year at this time? 151. What do you want? 你想要些什么?

  152. I want a cup of coffee. 我想来杯咖啡。

  153. What would you like to eat? 你想吃些什么?

  154. Please give me a piece of pie. 请给我来片馅饼。

  155. Which one would you like--this one or that one?

  你想要哪一个?这一个还是那一个?

  156. It doesn’t matter to me. 随便就可以了。

  157. I’d like to talk with Mr. Johns or Mr. Smith.

  我想和约翰先生或史密斯先生讲话。

  158. I’m sorry, but both of them are busy right now.

  很抱歉,他们都在忙。

  159. Wouldn’t you like some coffee? 不想来点咖啡吗?

  160. I’d rather have some tea, if you don’t mind.

  如果你不介意的话,请给我来杯茶。

  161. Do you know any of those people? 你认识这些人吗?

  162. Two or three of them look familiar. 我和其中的两三个人比较熟。

  163. All of those men are friends of mine. 他们都是我的朋友。

  164. Which one of those men is Mr. Taylor? 这些人中哪个是泰勒先生?

  165. Is he the tall man on the left? 在左边的那个高个男士是不是他?

  明年这个时候你将在哪里?

  166. Do you speak English? 你会讲英语吗?

  167. Yes, a little. 是的,会一点。

  168. Does your friend speak English? 你的朋友会讲英语吗?

  169. Yes, he speaks English perfectly. 会而且讲得很好.

  170. What’s his native language? 他的母语是什么?

  171. I don’t know what his native language is.

  我不知道他的母语是什么。

  172. How many languages do you speak? 你能讲几种语言?

  173. My friend reads and writes several languages.

  我的朋友能读写几种语言。

  174. How well do you know French? 你的法语程度怎样?

  175. He speaks French with an American accent.

  他讲的是带着美国口音的法语。

  176. My parents speak English perfectly.

  我父母能讲很好的英语。

  177. Mr. Jones can speak French pretty well.

  钟斯先生能讲很好的法语。

  178. Sometimes I make mistakes when I speak English.

  有时候, 我会在讲英语时犯一些错误。

  179. I have a lot of trouble with pronunciation.

  我的发音存在一些问题。

  180. How is her accent in French? 他讲法语时的口音怎样?

  181. What are you doing? 你在干什么?

  182. I’m reading a book. 我在看书。

  183. What’s your friend doing? 你的朋友在干什么?

  184. He’s studying his lesson. 他在做他的功课。

  185. I’m not doing anything right now. 我无事可做。

  186. Where are you going? 你想去哪?

  187. I’m going home. 我想回家。

  188. What time are you coming back? 你什么时候回来?

  189. I’m not sure what time I’m coming back.

  我不确定我什么时候能回来。

  190. What are you thinking about? 你在想什么?

  191. I’m thinking about my lesson. 我在想我的功课。

  192. Who are you writing to? 你在给谁写信?

  193. I’m writing to a friend of mine in South American.

  我在给我南美的一位朋友写信。

  194. By the way, who are you waiting for?

  顺便问一句,你在等谁?

  195. I’m not waiting for anybody. 我谁也不等。

  196. How old are you? 你多大了?

  197. I’m twenty-one years old. 我21岁了。

  198. My brother is not quite twenty-five.

  我的哥哥没有25岁。

  199. John is not forty-five yet, is he?

  约翰还没有45岁,是吗?

  200. Mr. Smith is still in his fifties.

  史密斯先生50多岁了。

  201. I’m two years older than you are.

  我比你大两岁。

  202. My brother is two years younger than I am.

  我的弟弟比我小两岁。

  203. How many are there in your family?

  你家几口人?

  204. There are seven of us altogether.

  我家总共七口人。

  205. My sister is the oldest. 我的姐姐最大。

  206. I’m the youngest. 我最小。

  207. Guess how old I am. 猜猜我多大。

  208. I’d say yor’re about twenty-three.

  我猜你可能23岁。

  209. I was thirty on my last birthday. 我

  已经过了30岁的生日 。

  210. I’m going to be sixty-one next Tuesday.

  下周二我就要61岁了。

  211. What time do you get up every day?

  你平常几点起床?

  212. I usually wake up early. 我通常很早起床。

  213. I get up at 6 o’clock every day. 我每天6:00起床。

  214. My brother gets up later than I do.

  我的哥哥比我起床要晚。

  215. After I get dressed, I have breakfast.

  我穿好衣服后吃早餐。

  216. Usually, I have a big breakfast.

  通常我的早餐比较丰盛。

  217. I have juice, toast and coffee for breakfast.

  我早餐通常有果汁,面包和咖啡。

  218. I leave the house at eight a. m. each day.

  每天我都会在早上8:00离开我家。

  219. I get to work at nine o’clock every morning.

  我会在每天早上9:00开始工作。

  220. I work hard all morning.

  每天早上我都会很努力地工作。

  221. I go out for lunch at about 12:30.

  我中午12:30出去吃午餐。

  222. I finish working at 5:45 p. m.

  我在下午5:45分完成我的工作。

  223. I eat dinner at about 7 o’clock.

  我会在晚上7:00吃晚饭。

  224. Before I eat dinner, I read the newspaper for a while.

  在吃晚饭之前,我会看一会报纸。

  225. I usually go to bed at about midnight.

  我通常午夜才睡觉。

  226. What time did you get up yesterday morning?

  你昨天早上几点钟起的床?

  227. I woke up early and got up at 6 o’clock.

  我醒得很早,在6:00起的床。

  228. My brother got up earlier than I did.

  我的哥哥比我起得早。

  229. Did you get dressed ? 你穿好衣服了吗?

  230. Yes, I got dressed and had breakfast.

  是的,我穿好衣服而且吃完早餐了。

  231. What kind of breakfast did you have?

  你吃的什么样的早餐?

  232. What time did you get to work yesterday morning?

  昨天早上你几点钟去上的班?

  233. I left the house at 8 o’clock and got to work at 8:30.

  我 8:00离开的家,8:30开始的工作。

  234. Did you work all day? 你全天都在工作吗?

  235. Yes, I worked from early morning until late at night.

  是的,我从早上一直工作到深夜。

  236. At noon I had lunch with a friend of mine.

  中午,我和朋友去吃的午饭。

  237. I finished working at 5:30 and went home.

  我在5:30完成的工作然后回家了。

  238. After dinner I read a magazine and made some telephone calls.

  晚饭过后,我看了一期杂志然后打了几个电话。

  239. I went to bed at 11:30 p. m. 我在晚上11:30上的床。

  240. I went to sleep immediately and slept soundly all night.

  我一会就入睡了,而且睡得很好。

  241. Where did you go yesterday? 昨天你去哪了?

  242. I went to see a friend of mine. 我去拜访了一位朋友。

  243. Did you see Mr. Jones yesterday? 昨天你见过钟斯先生吗?

  244. I didn’t see Mr. Jones, but I saw John .

  我没见过,不过我见过约翰先生。

  245. What did you talk about? 你们刚才在讲什么?

  246. We talked about a lot of things. 我们刚才在说一些事情。

  247. I asked him a lot of questions. 我问了他一些问题。

  248. What did you ask him? 你问过他什么?

  249. I asked him if he spoke English. 我问他是否会讲英语?

  250. He said he spoke a little English. 他说他会讲一点。

  251. Then I asked him if he knew anybody in New York .

  接着我就问他是否认识在纽约的人?

  252. He said he knew a lot of people there.

  他说他认识很多那里的人。

  253. Finally, I asked him how old he was. 最后我问他多大了?

  254. He said he would rather not tell his age.

  他说他不想提及他的年龄。

  255. He answered almost all of my questions.

  他几乎回答了我所有的问题。

  256. What time did you use to get up last year?

  去年你通常几点起床?

  257. I used to wake up early and get up at 7 o’clock.

  我过去常常醒得很早,在7:00左右起床。

  258. I used to set my alarm clock for exactly 7 a. m.

  我过去常常把我的闹钟定在上午7:00钟。

  259. I never used to oversleep. 我从不睡懒觉。

  260. I used to get dressed quickly every morning. 我通常穿衣服很快。

  261. I always used to leave for work at 8:30. 我过去常常在8:30去工作。

  262. I used to start working at 9:00 o’clock every day.

  我过去常常在每天9:00开始工作。

  263. I used to have lunch every day at the same time.

  我过去常常在每天同一时间吃午餐。

  264. I used to work until nearly 6:00 o’clock each day.

  我过去常常工作到6:00左右。

  265. I used to have dinner at 7:30 and go to bed early.

  我过去常常在7:30吃晚饭,而且睡觉很早。

  266. My brother and I used to go a lot of places together.

  我和我哥哥过去常常一起去一些地方。

  267. We used to go to the movies about once a week.

  我们过去常常一周去看一次电影。

  268. We used to have a lot of interesting friends.

  我们过去有一些很有趣的朋友。

  269. My brother used to speak French to me all the time.

  我的哥哥过去总是给我讲法语。

  270. I always used to ask him a lot of questions.

  我过去常常问他一些问题。 271. Where do you live? 你住在哪里?

  272. I live on Washington Street. 我在华盛顿街住。

  273. What’s your address? 你的地址是什么?

  274. I live at 1203 Washington Street.

  我住在华盛顿街1203号。

  275. I’m Mr. Smith’s next door neighbor.

  我是史密斯先生的邻居。

  276. You live here in the city, don’t you?

  你住在这个城市,对吗?

  277. I’m from out of town. 我来自城镇。

  278. How long have you lived here? 你在这住了多久了?

  279. I’ve lived here for five years. 我在这住了5年了。

  280. He’s known me for over ten years.

  我们相识十余年了。

  281. I’ve spoken English all my life. 我终生讲英语。

  282. I’ve already read that book. 我已经读完了那本书。

  283. Has he studied French very long?

  他学法语很长时间了吗?

  284. Have you had breakfast already? 你吃过早饭了吗?

  285. Yes, I had breakfast two hours ago.

  是的,我在两小时前吃的早饭。

  286. Where were you yesterday afternoon? 昨天下午你在哪?

  287. I was at home all afternoon. 我整个下午都在家。

  288. I was writing some letters to friends of mine.

  我给我的朋友写了几封信。

  289. What were you doing at about 4 o’clock yesterday afternoon?

  昨天下午四点钟左右你在干什么?

  290. I was listening to the radio. 我在听广播。

  291. What were you doing when I called you on the telephone?

  我给你打电话时, 你在干什么?

  292. When you called me, I was eating dinner.

  你给我打电话时, 我在吃晚饭。

  293. When I saw Mr. Jones, he was talking with John Smith.

  我看到钟斯先生时,他在和约翰史密斯讲话。

  294. While you were writing letters, I was reading a book.

  你写信时我在看书。

  295. While we were having breakfast, John was talking on the telephone.

  当我们吃早餐时,约翰在打电话。

  296. Can you guess what I was doing this morning?

  猜猜看我今天早上在干什么?

  297. I can’t remember what John was doing yesterday afternoon.

  我记不起昨天下午约翰在干什么了。

  298. I’ve forgotten what he said his address was.

  我把他所说的`他家的地址给忘了。

  299. I’ve forgotten what time he said he had dinner last night.

  我忘记了他昨晚几点钟吃的晚饭了?

  300. They called us just as we were having dinner.

  他们叫我们时,我们在吃晚饭。

  301. What color is your book? 你的书本是什么颜色的?

  302. My book has a dark blue cover. 我的书本的封面是深蓝色的。

  303. How much does that typewriter weigh? 那个打字机有多重?

  304. It’s not too heavy, but I don’t know the exact weight.

  它不是很重,但是我不知道它的精确重量。

  305. This round table weighs about forty-five pounds.

  这张圆桌子重45磅。

  306. What size suitcase do you own? 你的小提箱是什么尺码的?

  307. One of my suitcases is small, and the other one is medium size.

  其中一个提箱是小号的,另一个是中号的。

  308. I like the shape of that table. 我喜欢那张桌子的形状。

  309. How long is Jones Boulevard Street?

  Jones Boulevard街有多长?

  310. That street is only two miles long. 那条街只有两英里长。

  311. Will you please measure this window to see how wide it is?

  你能量量这个窗户,来确定它有多宽吗

  312. This window is just as wide as that one.

  这个窗户仅仅和那个一样宽。

  313. The walls are three inches thick. 这些墙有三英尺厚。

  314. This material feels soft. 这种材料摸上去很软。

  315. This pencil is longer than that one. 这个铅笔比另一个长。

  316. Would you please tell Mr. John that I’m here?

  你能告诉约翰先生我在这吗?

  317. Take these books home with you tonight.

  今晚请把这些书带回家。

  318. Please bring me those magazines.

  请把那些杂志给我带来。

  319. Would you help me lift this heavy box?

  你能帮我将这个重盒子抬起来吗?

  320. Please ask John to turn on the lights.

  请告诉约翰把灯打开。

  321. Put your books down on the table.

  将你的书放在桌子上。

  322. Get me a hammer from the kitchen, will you?

  从厨房里给我拿个锤子,好吗?

  323. Hang up my coat in the closet , will you please?

  能将我的大衣挂在壁橱里吗?

  324. Please don’t bother me now. I’m very busy.

  现在请别打搅我,我在忙。

  325. Would you mind mailing this letter for me?

  你介意帮我发这封邮件吗?

  326. If you have time, will you call me tomorrow?

  如果你有时间,明天给我打电话好吗?

  327. Please pick up those cups and saucers.

  请将那些茶杯和茶托整理好。

  328. Will you do me a favor? 你能帮个忙吗?

  329. Please count the chairs in that room.

  请数一下那个房间里的椅子的数目。

  330. Please pour this milk into that glass.

  请将这些牛奶到进玻璃杯里。

  331. Excuse me, sir. Can you give me some information?

  先生,打搅一下,你能告诉我一些信息吗?

  332. Can you tell me where Peach Street is?

  你能告诉我Peach Street在哪吗?

  333. It’s two blocks straight ahead.

  向前一直走,过两个街区就到了。"

  334. Which direction is it to the theatre?

  去戏院应走哪个方向?

  335. Turn right at the next corner。 在下个路口向右拐。

  336. How far is it to the university? 到大学还有多远?

  337. It’s a long way from here. 从这算起还有很长的一段路。

  338. The school is just around the corner. 学校就在拐角处。

  339. The restaurant is across the street from the hotel.

  旅馆穿过街道。

  340. You can’t miss it. 你不会错过的。

  341. Do you happen to know Mr. Cooper’s telephone number?

  你知道Cooper先生的电话号码吗?

  342. Could you tell me where the nearest telephone is?

  你能告诉我最近的电话在哪吗?

  343. Should I go this way, or that way?

  我应走这条路还是那条?

  344. Go that way for two blocks, then turn left.

  走那条路,穿过两个街区后向左拐。

  345. I beg your pardon. Is this seat taken?

  请问,这个座位有人坐了吗?

  346. Are you married? 你结婚了吗?

  347. No, I’m not married. I’m still single.

  没有,我仍然单身。

  348. Your niece is engaged, isn’t she?

  你的侄女订婚了是吗?

  349. My sister has been engaged for two months.

  我妹妹订婚两个月了。

  350. My grandfather got married in 1921.

  我祖父1921年结地婚。

  351. When is grandparents’ wedding anniversary?

  什么时候是你祖父母的结婚纪念日?

  352. How long have they been married? 他们结婚多久了?

  353. They’ve been married for quite a few years.

  他们结婚好些年了。

  354. Who did George marry? 乔治和谁结婚了?

  355. Do they have children? 你有孩子了吗?

  356. They had a baby last month. 他们上个月有的孩子。

  357. My son wants to get married in June.

  我的儿子打算六月份结婚。

  358. They don’t know when the wedding will be.

  他们不知道什么时候举行婚礼。

  359. Their grandchildren are grown up now.

  他们的孙子长大了。

  360. She’s a widow. Her husband died last year.

  她是个寡妇,他丈夫死于去年。

  361. Where did you grow up? 你在哪长大?

  362. I grew up right here in this neighborhood.

  我就在这临近长大。

  363. My friend spent his childhood in California .

  我的朋友童年在加利福尼亚度过。

  364. He lived in California until he was seventeen.

  他十七岁以前都在加利福尼亚居住。

  365. There have been a lot of changes here in the last 20 years.

  在过去的二十年间, 这里发生了很多的变化。

  366. There used to be a grocery store on the corner.

  以前拐角处有一个杂货店。

  367. All of those houses have been built in the last ten years.

  所有的房子都是在最近十年里建成的。

  368. They’re building a new house up the street .

  这个街上正在建一个新房子。

  369. If you buy that home, will you spend the rest of your life there?

  如果你买了那间房,你会在那度过你的余生吗?

  370. Are your neighbors very friendly? 你的邻居们友好吗?

  371. We all know each other pretty well.

  我们彼此之间有很深的了解。

  372. A young married couple moved in next door to us.

  一对新婚夫妇搬进了我们隔壁。

  373. Who bought that new house down the street from you?

  谁买了你们街上那头的新房?

  374. An old man rented the big white house.

  一个老人租了那个大的白房子。

  375. What beautiful trees those are! 多漂亮的树呀!

  376. What time are you going to get up tomorrow morning?

  明天早上你打算几点起床?

  377. I’ll probably wake up early and get up at 6:30.

  我可能会起的比较早,大约在6:30起床。

  378. What will you do then? 然后你做些什么呢?

  379. After I get dressed, I’ll have breakfast.

  穿上衣服后我将吃早饭。

  380. What will you have for breakfast tomorrow morning?

  明天的早餐你吃什么呢?

  381. I’ll probably have eggs and toast for breakfast.

  早餐我可能会吃土司面包和鸡蛋。

  382. After breakfast, I’ll get ready to go to work.

  吃完早餐后我会准备一下去上班。

  383. I’ll leave the house at 8:00 and get to the office at 8:30.

  我将会在8:00离开房间然后在8:30到达办公室。

  384. I’ll probably go out for lunch at about 12:30.

  我将会在12:30去吃午饭。

  385. I’ll finish working at 5:30 and get home by 6 o’clock.

  我将在5:30完成工作然后在6:00前到家。

  386. Are you going to have dinner at home tomorrow night?

  明天晚上你会在家吃晚餐吗?

  387. Do you think you’ll go to the movies tomorrow night?

  明天晚上你会去看电影吗?

  388. I’ll probably stay home and watch television.

  我可能呆在家看电视。

  389. When I get sleepy, I’ll probably get ready for bed.

  当我感到困的时候,我就准备上床睡觉。

  390. Do you think you’ll be able to go to sleep right away?

  你现在能去睡觉吗?

  391. How is the weather today? 今天的天气怎样?

  392. The weather is nice today. 今天天气很好。

  393. What was the weather like yesterday?

  昨天天气怎样?

  394. Yesterday it rained all day. 昨天下了一天的雨。

  395. What will the weather be like tomorrow?

  明天天气怎样?

  396. It’s going to snow tomorrow. 明天有雪。

  397. It’s quite cold today. 今天真冷。

  398. It’s been cloudy all morning. 整个早上都多云。

  399. Is it raining now? 现在在下雨吗?

  400. It’ll probably clear up this afternoon.

  今天下午可能会晴天。

  401. The days are getting hotter. 天气在转暖。

  402. Today is the first day of spring. 今天是春天的第一天。

  403. What’s the temperature today? 今天的气温是多少?

  404. It’s about seventy degrees Fahrenheit this afternoon.

  今天下午华氏温度70度。

  405. There’s a cool breeze this evening. 今晚有股冷风。

  406. How are you feeling today? 今天感觉怎样?

  407. I don’t feel very well this morning.

  今天早上我感觉并不好。

  408. I was sick yesterday, but I’m better today.

  昨天我病了,不过今天好了。

  409. My fever is gone, but I still have a cough.

  我已经不发烧了,不过仍咳嗽。

  410. My brother has a bad headache. 我哥哥很头痛。

  411. Which of your arms is sore? 你的哪个胳膊痛?

  412. My right arm hurts. It hurts right here.

  我的右胳膊受伤了。它就伤在这儿。

  413. What’s matter with you? 你怎么了?

  414. I’ve got a pain in my back. 我背痛。

  415. Which foot hurts?Is it the left one?

  哪个脚受伤了?是不是左边的脚?

  416. How did you break your leg? 你怎样弄伤的脚?

  417. I slipped on the stairs and fell down. I broke my leg.

  我在楼梯上滑了一下摔倒了,就弄伤了我的脚。

  418. Your right hand is swollen. Does it hurt?

  你的右手肿了。是不是受伤了?

  419. It’s bleeding. You’d better go see a doctor about that cut.

  你的伤口在流血,你最好去医生那看看。

  420. I hope you’ll be well soon. 希望你快些好。

  421. I get out of bed about 7 oclock every morning.

  每天早上我7:00起床。

  422. After getting up, I go into the bathroom and take a shower.

  起来以后我会进浴室冲个澡。

  423. Then, I brush my teeth and comb my hair. 然后我刷牙梳头。

  424. After brushing my teeth, I put on my clothes. 我刷完牙后穿衣。

  425. After that, I go downstairs to the kitchen to have breakfast.

  然后,我下楼到厨房去吃早饭。

  426. After eating breakfast, I go back upstairs again.

  吃完早饭后,我再上楼。

  427. Then, it’s usually time to wake up my little brother.

  这时通常到了我叫醒我小弟弟的时间了。

  428. He can’t dress himself yet because he’s too young.

  因为他太小,他还不会自己穿衣。

  429. I wash his face and hands, and then I dress him.

  我给他洗脸洗手,然后给他穿衣。

  430. He tries to button his own shirt, but he can’t do it.

  他试着自己系纽扣,但总是失败。

  431. My little brother takes a bath before he goes to bed at night.

  我的弟弟在晚上上床之前通常洗个澡。

  432. He always forgets to wash behind his ears.

  他总是忘记洗耳朵的后面。

  433. I’m always tired when I come home from work.

  下班以后我通常很累。

  434. At bedtime, I take off my clothes and put on my pajamas.

  晚上我脱掉我的衣服,换上睡衣。

  435. I get into bed at about 11:30 and go right off to sleep.

  我11:30上床睡觉,一会就会入睡。

  436. What do you think?Is that right?

  你认为怎样?是否正确?

  437. Cetainly. You’re absolutely right about that.

  当然,你完全正确。

  438. I think you’re mistaken about that.

  我觉得你是错误的。

  439. I like hot weather best. 我最喜欢热天气。

  440. Personally, I prefer winter weather.

  就我个人而言,我比较喜欢冬天的天气。

  441. Do you think it’s going to rain tomorrow?

  你认为明天会下雨吗?

  442. I don’t know whether it will rain or not.

  我不知道明天会不会下雨。

  443. In my opinion, that’s an excellent idea.

  我认为这是个好主意。

  444. Why Mr. Cooper so tired?Do you have any idea?

  为什么Cooper先生这么累?你知道吗?

  445. He’s tired because he worked hard all day today.

  因为他工作了一整天,所以很累。

  446. What do you think of my children? 你觉得我的孩子怎样?

  447. I think you have very attractive children.

  我觉得你有很讨人喜欢的小孩儿。

  448. Please give me your frank opinion.

  请告诉我你真实的想法。

  449. Do you really want to know what I think?

  你真想知道我在想什么吗?

  450. Of course I want to know what your opinion is.

  当然,我很想知道你的观点。

  451. What do you plan to do tomorrow?

  明天你打算干什么?

  452. I doubt that I’ll do anything tomorrow.

  明天恐怕我什么也不做。

  453. Please excuse me for a little while. I want to do something.

  对不起,稍等会儿,我要办点事。

  454. I imagine I’ll do some work instead of going to the movies.

  我想干点事,不去看电影。

  455. Will it be convenient for you to explain your plans to him?

  你把你的计划向他讲一下,方便吗?

  456. There’s nothing to do because tomorrow is a holliday.

  明天没事做的,因为明天是周末。

  457. What’s your brother planning to do tomorrow?

  你哥哥明天计划去哪儿?

  458. He can’t decide what to do.

  他无法决定该做什么。

  459. It’s difficult to make a decision without knowing all the facts.

  不知道全部事实而去作决定是困难的。

  460. We’re trying to plan our future. 我们在努力计划我们的未来。

  461. That’s a good idea. 好想法。

  462. I’m hoping to spend a few days in the mountains.

  我希望在山上消磨几天。

  463. Would you consider going north this summer?

  你考虑今年夏天去北方吗?

  464. If there’s a chance you’ll go, I’d like to go with you.

  如果你有机会去的话,我想和你一起去。

  465. After you think it over, please let me know what you decide.

  在你仔细考虑之后,请让我知道你决定怎么做。 466. I’m anxious to know what your decision is.

  我很想知道你的决定。

  467. I’m confident you’ve made the right choice.

  我很有信心,你做了个正确的决定。

  468. I want to persuade you to change your mind.

  我希望能劝说你,以改变你的观点。

  469. Will you accept my advice? 你会接受我的建议吗?

  470. What have you decided? 你决定了什么?

  471. I’ve definitely decided to go to California.

  我一定去过加利福尼亚。

  472. He didn’t want to say anything to influence my decision.

  他什么都不想说,以免影响我的决定。

  473. She refuses to make up her mind. 她拒绝下决心。

  474. I assume you’ve decided against buying a new car.

  我猜想你已经下定决心不再买新车了。

  475. It took him a long time to make up his mind.

  他用了很久才下定决心。

  476. You can go whenever you wish. 你可以去你想去的地方。

  477. We’re willing to accept your plan. 我们打算接受你的计划。

  478. He knows it’s inconvenient , but he wants to go anyway.

  他知道不方便,但他无论如何都想走。

  479. According to Mr. Green, this is a complicated problem.

  听格林先生讲,这是一个复杂的问题。

  480. She insists that it doesn’t make any difference to her.

  她坚信那不会给她带来任何不同。

  日常英语口语900句(下)

  481. Are you going to go any place this year?

  今年你打算去其他地方吗?

  482. If I have enough money, I’m going to take a trip abroad.

  如果我有足够的钱,我就会出国旅行。

  483. How are you going?Are you going by boat?

  你打算怎样去?是不是打算乘船去?

  484. It’s faster to go by plane than by boat. 坐飞机比坐船快。

  485. What’s the quickest way to get there?

  到那儿最快的交通方式是什么?

  486. Altogether it will take ten days to make the trip.

  这次旅行可能要花费十天的时间。

  487. I hope you have a good time on your trip. 祝你旅途愉快。

  488. I’m leaving tomorrow, but I haven’t packed my suitcases yet.

  我明天出发,但是现在还没有整理好我的箱子。

  489. I’m going by air. I like flying. 我打算坐飞机去,我喜欢乘飞机。

  490. My brother took a trip to Mexico. 我哥哥去了莫斯科旅行。

  491. It was a six-hour flight. 这是6小时的航程。

  492. How many passengers were on the train? 火车上有多少乘客?

  493. His friend was injured in an airplane crash.

  他的朋友在飞机事故中受伤。

  494. Would you like to go for a walk? 你喜欢去散散步吗?

  495. Let’s go out to the airport. The plane landed ten minutes ago.

  让我们去机场。飞机在十分钟前就已经着陆了。

  496. I’m going shopping because I need to buy some clothes.

  我想去商店,因为我需要买些衣服。

  497. If this shirt doesn’t fit, may I bring it back later?

  如果这个衬衫不合身,我能将它带回来吗?

  498. What size shoes do you wear?你穿多大号的鞋?

  499. That suit looks very good on you. 你穿这个外套很合身。

  500. This dress is made of silk, isn’t it?

  这件衣服以丝绸为材料,是吗?

  501. I’d like to try on this sweater. 我很想试一下这件毛衣。

  502. I’m interested in buying a new car. 我很想买辆新车。

  503. What’s the price of that electric iron?那个熨斗多少钱?

  504. How much is this rug?这个地毯多少钱?

  505. Is this toothpaste on sale today?今天有牙膏卖吗?

  506. That’s a beautiful leather wallet, but it costs too much.

  这个皮钱夹很漂亮,但是太贵了。

  507. How much do I owe you?我欠你多少钱?

  508. That will be eighteen dollars and seventy-five cents.

  可能有18美元,外加75美分。

  509. Do you have change for a twenty-dollar bill?

  你能换开20美元的钱吗?

  510. The clerk helped me find what I wanted.

  这个职员帮我找到了我所需要的东西。

  511. What would you like to eat? 你想吃什么?

  512. I’d like a bowl of tamoto soup, please.

  请给我来碗西红柿汤。

  513. The waiter seems to be in a hurry to take our order.

  这个服务员看起来很着急的记下了我们所点的东西。

  514. Which would you rather have--steak or fish?

  你想来点什么?牛排还是鱼?

  515. I want my steak well-done. 我想要全熟的牛排。

  516. What kinds of vegetables do you have? 你想要哪种蔬菜?

  517. I’ll have mashed potatoes . 我想要些土豆泥。

  518. Would you please pass the salt? 你能把盐递过来吗?

  519. They serve good food in this restaurant.

  在这个饭店中,他们供应很好的食物。

  520. Are you ready for your dessert now? 你准备好吃点心了吗?

  521. This knife is dirty. Would you bring me a clean one, please?

  这把刀子已经很脏了,你能带一个干净的来吗?

  522. May I check, please? 我能检查一下吗?

  523. You have your choice of three flavors of ice cream.

  你能选择三种口味的冰淇淋。

  524. We have vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry.

  我们有香草味的,巧克力味的,草莓味的。

  525. We invited two guests to dinner, but they didn’t come.

  我们邀请了两位客人来吃晚餐,但是他们没有来。

  526. How long did the movie last?

  电影持续了多久?

  527. The feature started at 9 o’clock and ended at 11:30.

  特写从九点种开始,一直持续到十一点半。

  528. They say the new film is an adventure story.

  他们讲,这个新影片是一个冒险。

  529. A group of us went out to the theater last night.

  昨天晚上我们去了戏院。

  530. The new play was good and everybody enjoyed it.

  这个新的戏剧很好,人们都喜欢。

  531. By the time we got there, the play had already begun.

  到我们到达时,戏剧已经开始了。

  532. The usher showed us to our seats.

  服务员把我们带到了坐位前。

  533. The cast of the play included a famous actor.

  这场戏剧的演员阵容里有一个很著名的演员。

  534. After the play was over, we all wanted to get something to eat.

  戏剧结束了以后,我们都想去吃点东西。

  535. There was a big crowd and we had difficulty getting a taxi.

  这里人很多,我们很难打到车。

  536. The restaurant was filled, so we decided to go elsewhere.

  这个饭店人已经满了,我们不得不去别处。

  537. My brother wants to learn how to dance. 我弟弟想学跳舞。

  538. We don’t go dancing very often. 我们不经常去跳舞。

  539. Which would you rather do--go dancing or go to cinema?

  你想干什么?去跳舞还是去看电影?

  540. I’m not accustomed to going out after dark. 我不习惯晚上出去。

  541. I’d like to make an appointment to see Mr. Cooper.

  我想约定好时间去看看Cooper先生。

  542. Would you like to arrange for a personal interview?

  你想安排一个个人采访吗?

  543. Your appointment will be next Thursday at 10 o’clock.

  你的约会安排在下周四十点。

  544. I can come any day except Thursday. 我除了星期四每天都能来。

  545. He wants to change his appointment from Monday to Wednesday.

  他想将他的约会从周一改为周三。

  546. She failed to call the office to cancel her appointment.

  她没能让办公室取消她的约会。

  547. I’m going to call the employment agency for a job.

  我打算去招聘办公室去应聘。

  548. Please fill in this application form. 请填写这张申请表。

  549. Are you looking for a permanent position?

  你想应聘一个永久性职位吗?

  550. I’m going to call a plumber to come this afternoon.

  我想打个电话让铅管工今天下午来。

  551. I couldn’t keep the appointment because I was sick.

  我不能守约了,因为我病了。

  552. I’m a new employee. I was hired yesterday.

  我是一个新雇员。我昨天被录用的。

  553. Please call before you come, otherwise we might not be home.

  请在你来之前打个电话,不然我们有可能不在家。

  554. Let’s make a date to go shopping next Thursday.

  让我们约定好下周四去商店。

  555. Will you please lock the door when you leave?

  你离开时能把门锁上吗?

  556. I went to see my doctor for a check-up yesterday.

  我昨天想去我的医生那去检查检查。

  557. The doctor discovered that I’m a little overweight.

  医生发现我有些超重。

  558. He gave me a chest X-ray and took my blood pressure.

  他让我做了个x射线的胸透,给我又量了量血压。

  559. He told me to take these pills every four hours.

  他告诉我每四小时吃次药。

  560. Do you think the patient can be cured?

  你觉得这个病人能被治愈吗?

  561. They operated on him last night. 昨天晚上他们给他做了手术。

  562. He needed a blood transfusion. 他需要输血。

  563. My uncle had a heart attack last year.

  我叔叔去年得了心脏病。

  564. They had to call in a heart specialist.

  他们需要一个心脏病专家。

  565. What did the doctor say? 医生说什么?

  566. The doctor advised me to get plenty of exercise.

  医生建议我多做些运动。

  567. The doctor said I look pale.

  医生说我看起来很苍白。

  568. If I want to be healthy, I have to stop smoking cigarettes.

  如果我想健康的话,我不得不戒烟。

  569. The physician said smoking is harmful to my health.

  内科医生告诉我吸烟有害健康。

  570. It’s just a mosquito bite. There’s nothing to worry about.

  只是被蚊子叮了下,不必担心。

  571. You’re wanted on the telephone. 有你的电话。

  572. What number should I dial to get the operator?

  我想接通接线员的电话,我应拨打什么号码?

  573. I want to make a long distance call. 我想打个长途。

  574. Pick up the receiver and deposit a coin in the slot.

  拿起话筒,然后将硬币投进硬币口中。

  575. I tried to call Mr. Cooper, but the line was busy.

  我想给Copper先生打电话,但是线路一直很忙。

  576. You must have dialed the wrong number. 你一定打错电话了。

  577. I dialed the right number, but nobody answered.

  我拨的号码正确,但是没有人接听。

  578. The telephone is ringing, would you answer it, please?

  电话铃响了,你能接下电话吗?

  579. Would you like to leave a message? 你想留下什么口信儿吗?

  580. Who is this?I don’t recognize your voice.

  你是谁?我听不出你的声音。

  581. Would you please tell Mr. Cooper I called?

  你能告诉Cooper先生我打过电话吗?

  582. Is this Empire 5-4093? 是帝国5-4093吗?

  583. I have to hang up now. 现在我不得不挂断电话。

  584. Put the receiver closer to your mouth. I can’t hear you.

  将话筒靠近你的嘴,我听不见你的声音。

  585. Would you mind calling back sometime tomorrow?

  你介意明天再打过来吗?

  586. How long has it been since you’ve heard from your uncle?

  从你得到你的叔叔的信儿到现在已经多久了?

  587. When was the last time he wrote you ?

  他最后一次给你写信是什么时候?

  588. I can’t recall how long it’s been.

  我不能记起那是多久前了。

  589. I’m always disappointed when I don’t get any mail.

  我在收不到邮件时,总是很失望。

  590. I feel guilty because I haven’t written her lately.

  我总觉得该受责备,因为我后来没有给她回信。

  591. What time is the mail delivered on Saturday?

  一般周六什么时候送邮件?

  592. The postman always comes at 2 oclock. 邮递员通常在两点来。

  593. I wrote to my uncle last night. I couldnt put it off any longer.

  我昨晚给我叔叔写了封信。我不能再托了。

  594. I enclosed some photographs in my letter. 我在信里加了几张照片。

  595. I didn’t know whether to send the letter airmail or not.

  我不知道是否该寄航空信?

  596. How long does it take for a letter to get to California ?

  一封信要多久才能到加利福尼亚?

  597. Don’t forget to put stamps on the letter before you mail it.

  在你邮寄前别忘了贴邮票。

  598. He went to the post office to mail a letter. 他去邮局邮信了。

  599. I dropped the letter in the mailbox on the corner.

  我在拐角处将信放在了邮箱里。

  600. How did you sign the letter? Did you write, “sincerely yours”?

  你怎样在信上填写,是601. A strange thing happened to me this morning.

  今天早上我发生了一件奇怪的事。

  601. A strange thing happened to me this morning.

  今天早上我发生了一件奇怪的事。

  602. I was crossing the street and was almost hit by a car.

  我穿过马路时差点被车撞伤。

  603. Fortunately, I jumped back in time to avoid being hit.

  幸运的是为了躲避被撞伤,我往后跳了下。

  604. It was a terrible experience, and I won’t forget it.

  真是个另人害怕的经历,我不会忘了。

  605. Yesterday was such a beautiful day we decided to go for a drive.

  昨天天气很好,所以我们开车去玩。

  606. We prepared a picnic lunch and drove down by the river.

  我们为野餐做准备,而且沿着小河而下。

  607. After a while, we found a shady place under some poplar trees.

  过了一会儿,我们在杨树下发现了阴凉的树阴。

  608. On the way back home, we were tired. 回来的路上,我们都很累了。

  609. It was after dark when we got back, and we were all tired.

  我们回来时都已经很晚了,而且我们都很累。

  610. I wish you would give me a more detailed description of your trip.

  我希望你能更详细地描述一下你的旅行。

  611. Speaking of trips, did I ever tell you about the experience I had?

  说到旅行,我以前没有对你谈到我的经历吗?

  612. We used to have a lot of fun when we were that age.

  那时我们经常有很多乐趣。

  613. I can’t recall the exact circumstances.

  我不能准确得回忆起当时的环境了。

  614. I never realized that someday I would be living in New York.

  我从没有想过,有一天我能住在纽约。

  615. We never imagined that John would become a doctor.

  我们从来没有想过约翰会成为一个医生。

  616. We’re looking for a house to rent for the summer.

  我们在寻找一间房子,想在夏天租住。

  617. Are you trying to find a furnished house?

  你是不是在寻找一间装修过的房子?

  618. This split-level house is for rent. It’s a bargain.

  这间分层的房间正在求租。价格很合理。

  619. That house is for sale. It has central heating.

  那间房子在出售。它是中央供暖的。

  620. We have a few kitchen things and a dining room set.

  我们有一些厨房用具和一套餐厅设备。

  621. This is an interesting floor plan. Please show me the basement.

  这是一个有趣的楼层计划。请带我到地下室去看看。

  622. The roof has leaks in it, and the front steps need to be fixed.

  屋顶内部有漏洞了,前面台阶也需要装修。

  623. We’ve got to get a bed and a dresser for the bedroom.

  我们在居住室中放置了一张窗和一个化妆台。

  624. Does the back door have a lock on it?

  后门有锁吗?

  625. They’ve already turned on the electricity. The house is ready.

  他们已经打开了电器。房间已经准备好了。

  626. I’m worried about the appearance of the floor.

  我担心地板的表面。

  627. If you want a towel, look in the linen closet.

  如果你需要枕巾的话,可以在亚麻制品壁橱中看看。

  628. What style furniture do you have ? Is it traditional?

  你有什么样式的家具?是传统型的吗?

  629. We have drapes for the living room, but we need kitchen curtains.

  在起居室中我们有些布帘,但是厨房中我们也需要一些窗帘。

  630. The house needs painting. It’s in bad condition.

  房子需要装饰。房子现在的状况比较糟糕。

  631. What do you going to wear today? 今天你想穿什么?

  632. I’m going to wear my blue suit. Is that all right?

  我想穿我的兰色外套。它准备好了吗?

  633. I have two suits to send to the cleaners.

  我将我的两件外套送到了清洗员那儿。

  634. I have some shirts to send to the laundry.

  我将我的一些衬衫送到了洗衣房。

  635. You ought to have that coat cleaned .

  你应该干洗一下那件的外套。

  636. I’ve got to get this shirt washed and ironed.

  我已经将我的这件衬衫洗和熨过了。

  637. All my suits are dirty. I don’t have anything to wear.

  我的外套都脏了。我没有穿的了。

  638. You’d better wear a light jacket. It’s chilly today.

  你最好穿件皮夹克。今天有些冷。

  639. This dress doesn’t fit me anymore.

  这件衣服已不合我身了。

  640. I guess I’ve outgrown this pair of trousers.

  我猜我现在已经超过我裤子长了。

  641. These shoes are worn-out. They’ve lasted a long time.

  这些鞋已经磨破了。它们撑了好久了。

  642. I can’t fasten this collar button. 我系不上这个领子扣。

  643. Why don’t you get dressed now? Put on your work clothes.

  为何现在不着装呢?穿上你的工作服。

  644. My brother came in, changed his clothes, and went out again.

  我的母亲进来了,换好衣服后又出门了。

  645. I didn’t notice you were wearing your new hat.

  我没注意到你带了新帽子。

  646. You have your point of view, and I have mine.

  你有你的观点,我有我的观点。

  647. You approach it in a different way than I do.

  你以不同于我的方式探讨它。

  648. I won’t argue with you, but I think you’re being unfair.

  我不想和你争辩,但是我相信你是错误的。

  649. That’s a liberal point of view. 这是一个自由的见解。

  650. He seems to have a lot of strange ideas.

  他看上去总有很多奇怪的想法。

  651. I don’t see any point in discussing the question any further.

  我并没有看到涉及到进一步讨论地问题的观点。

  652. What alternatives do I have? 我还有什么方法?

  653. Everyone is entitled to his own opinion.

  每个人都有自己的观点。

  654. There are always two sides to everything.

  任何事物都有两面性。

  655. We have opposite views on this.

  关于这个问题,我有不同的观点。

  656. Please forgive me. I didn’t mean to start an argument.

  请原谅。我并不想引起争论。

  657. I must know your opinion. Do you agree with me?

  我必须了解你的想法。你同意我吗?

  658. What point are you trying to make?

  你想做出什么决定?

  659. Our views are not so far apart, after all.

  毕竟我们的观点并没有如此大的分歧。

  660. We should be able to resolve our differences.

  我们需要解决分歧。

  661. If it doesn’t rain tomorrow, I think I’ll go shopping.

  如果明天不下雨的话,我会去商店。

  662. There’s a possibility we’ll go, but it all depends on the weather.

  我们有可能去,但是要依天气而定。

  663. If I have time tomorrow, I think I’ll get a haircut.

  如果我明天有空的话,我会去剪剪头发。

  664. I hope I remember to ask the barber not to cut my hair too short.

  我希望我能提醒理发师别给我剪得太短。

  665. My son wants to be a policeman when he grows up.

  我的儿子想长大后当警察。

  666. If I get my work finished in time, I’ll leave for New York Monday.

  如果我能及时完成我的工作的话,我将在周一去纽约。

  667. Suppose you couldn’t go on the trip. How would you feel?

  设想一下,如果你不能继续你的旅程,你会有什么感觉?

  668. What would you say if I told you I couldn’t go with you?

  如果我告诉你我不能和你一起去,你会说什么?

  669. If I buy the car, I’ll have to borrow some money.

  如果我想买那辆车的话,我需要借些钱。

  670. If I went with you, I’d have to be back by six o’clock.

  如果我和你一起去的话,我不得不在六点前回来。

  671. One of these days, I’d like to take a vacation.

  这些天中我将请个假。

  672. As soon as I can, I’m going to change jobs.

  只要我能,我就想换工作。

  673. There’s a chance he won’t be able to be home for Christmas.

  这是一个机会,他不能因为圣诞节而回家。

  674. We may be able to help you in some way.

  我们可能会以某种方式帮助你。

  675. If you were to attend the banquet , what would you wear?

  如果你去参加宴会,你想穿什么?

  676. What would you have done last night if you hadn’t had to study?

  昨天晚上如果你不需要学习的话,你会做什么?

  677. I would have gone on the picnic if it hadn’t rained.

  如果没有下雨的话,我将会去野炊。

  678. If you had gotten up earlier, you would have had time for breakfast.

  如果你起的早点的话,你将会有时间吃早餐。

  679. If I had had time, I would have called you.

  如果我有时间,我就会给你打电话。

  680. Would he have seen you if you hadn’t waved to him?

  如果你不象他挥手的话,他会不会看见你?

  681. If he had only had enough money, he would have bought that house.

  如果他能有足够的钱的话,他会买那所房子。

  682. I wish you had called me back the next day, as I had asked you to.

  可惜你没有按照我的要求,在第二天给我回个电话。

  683. If you hadn’t slipped and fallen, you wouldn’t have broken your leg.

  如果你没滑跌倒,你就不会摔断了腿。

  684. If I have known you want to go, I would have called you.

  如果我知道你想去,我本会叫你的。

  685. Had I known you didnt have got the key, I wouldnt have locked the door.

  如果我知道你没有钥匙,我本不会锁门的。

  686. She would have gone with me, but she didnt have time.

  她本来想和我一起去,可是她没时间。

  687. If I had asked directions, I havent got lost.

  如果我问一下路,就不会走丢了。

  688. Even if we could have taken the vocation, but we mightnt have wanted to.

  即使我们可以休假,我们也可能不去休呢。

  689. Evenything would be alright, if you had said that.

  如果你没有那样做的话,一切都好办了。

  690. Looking back on it, I wish we hadnt been given in so easily.

  回过头来看,我希望我们没有这样轻易让步。

  691. What is it you don’t like about winter weather?

  你为何不喜欢冬天的天气?

  692. I don’t like it when the weather gets real cold.

  我不喜欢当天气变的很冷的时候.

  693. I can’t stand summer weather. 我不能忍受夏天的天气.

  694. The thing I don’t like about driving is all the traffic on the road.

  我不喜欢开车去是因为路上很拥挤.

  695. He doesn’t like the idea of going to bed early.

  我不喜欢很早睡觉.

  696. I like to play tennis, but I’m not a very good player.

  我很喜欢打网球, 但是打得不是很好.

  697. I don’t like spinach even though I know it’s good for me.

  我不喜欢菠菜, 即使我知道它对我很有好处.

  698. I’m afraid you’re being too particular about your food.

  恐怕你所吃的食物太特殊了.

  699. He always finds fault with everything.

  无论是什么事情, 他总能发现错误.

  700. She doesn’t like anything I do or say.

  无论我做什么说什么, 她都不喜欢.

  701. You have wonderful taste in clothes. 你对服饰很在行.

  702. What’s your favorite pastime? 你最喜欢的娱乐方式是什么?

  703. What did you like best about the movie?

  你最欣赏这部电影的哪个方面?

  704. I didn’t like the taste of the medicine, but I took it anyway.

  我不喜欢药的味道, 但是无论如何我都会吃掉它.

  705. Why do you dislike the medicine so much? 为什么你这么不喜欢药?

  706. If you want my advice, I don’t think you should go.

  如果你想征求我的意见, 我希望你不要去.

  707. I suggest that you tear up the letter and start over again.

  我建议你把信撕掉, 再重新写一遍.

  708. It’s only a suggestion, and you can do what you please.

  这仅仅是一个建议, 这些事情你必须要自己考虑.

  709. Let me give you a little fatherly advice. 让我给你个建议.

  710. If you don’t like it, I wish you would say so.

  如果你不喜欢, 我希望你能说出你的意见.

  711. Please don’t take offense. I only wanted to tell you what I think.

  请别发火. 我只是告诉你我的想法.

  712. In my opinion, the house isn’t worth the price they’re asking.

  依我看, 这间房子根本不值他们要的价钱.

  713. My feeling is that you ought to stay home tonight.

  我觉得你今晚应该呆在家里.

  714. It’s none of my business, but I think you ought to work harder.

  这件事情和我毫无关系, 但是我觉得你应更努力地工作.

  715. In general, my reaction is favorable.

  总体来说, 我的反映还是很受欢迎的.

  716. If you don’t take my advice, you’ll be sorry.

  如果你不采纳我的建议, 你将会后悔.

  717. I’ve always tried not to interfere in your affairs.

  我总是尽力地不干涉你的工作.

  718. I’m old enough to make up my own mind.

  我已经大了, 可以自己做决定了.

  719. Thanks for the advice, but this is something I have to figure out myself.

  谢谢你的建议, 但是这是件我必须自己去解决的事情.

  720. He won’t pay attention to anybody. You’re just wasting your breath.

  他谁的建议都不会听. 你们仅仅是在白费口舌.

  721. Would you please hold the door open for me?

  你能帮我把门打开吗?

  722. Youre very kind to take the trouble to help me.

  你真热心, 不闲麻烦的来帮助我.

  723. I wish I could repay you somehow for your kindness.

  我希望, 对你的好意我能有所回报.

  724. Im afraid it was a bother for you to do this.

  做这件事恐怕会给你带来很多麻烦.

  725. It wasnt any bother. I was glad to do it.

  一点儿都不麻烦. 我很乐意做.

  726. Theres just one last favor I need to ask of you.

  还有最后一件事需要你的帮助.

  727. Id be happy to help you in any way I can.

  很高兴我能尽我所能地帮助你.

  728. Would you mind giving me a push? My car has stalled.

  你能帮我推推车吗?我的车抛锚了.

  日常英语口语积累 2

  1.Success is in sight.

  成功在即。

  2.Confidence of success is almost success.

  对成功抱有信心,就近乎成功。

  3.Confidence in yourself is the first step on the road to success.

  自信是踏上成功之路的第一步。

  4.You have to believe in yourself. Thats the secret of success.

  人必须相信自己,这是成功的秘诀。

  5.She is greedy for success.

  她渴望成功。

  (也可以这样说:She is hungry for success.

  She is eager for success. )

  6.Success comes when you work hard.

  努力才能成功。

  (也可以这样说:One cannot succeed unless one works hard.

  It takes hard work to succeed.)

  7.Adversity leads to prosperity.

  逆境通向成功。

  8.There is no shortcut to success.

  成功无捷径。

  9.Hard work produces success.

  辛勤劳动带来成功。

  10.Diligence is near success.

  勤奋近乎成功。

  11.I succeeded because I willed it. I never hesitated.

  我成功是因为我有决心,从不踌躇。

  12.Where there is a will, there is a way.

  有志者事竞成。

  13.The talent of success is nothing more than doing well whatever you do without a thought of fame.

  成功之道无他,唯悉心做事,而不稍存沽名钓誉之心。

  14.Success comes with industry.

  成功离不开勤奋。

  (也可以这样说:Success waits on hard work.)

  15.Diligence is the mother of success.

  勤奋是成功之母。

  16.The secret of success is constancy of purpose.

  成功之秘诀在于目标之有恒。

  17.Success is equal to objective.

  成功等于目标。

  18.Success covers a multitude of blunders.

  成功由大量的失误铸就。

  19.Success often depends upon knowing how long it will take to succeed.

  成功常常取决于知道需要多久才能成功。

  20.To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone.

  人生要成功,有三样东西不可缺少:愿望、毅力、幽默。

  21.There are two ways of rising in the world, either by your own industry or by the folly of others.

  成功之路有两条:靠自己的努力或靠他人的愚蠢。

  22.Will, work and wait are the pyramidal comerstones for success.

  意志、工作和等待是成功的金字塔的'基石。

  23.A successful person must have a dream. Without it, you will never succeed.

  一个成功的人必定有理想,如果没有理想,那永远也成不了器。

  24.To what do you attribute your success?

  什么有助于成功?

  25.He is heady with success.

  他因成功而飘飘然。

  26.He is successful in everything.

  他事事成功。

  27.Young men yearn to succeed.

  年轻人切盼成功。

  28.He made a great coup.

  他大为成功。

  29.Tom is unlikely to success.

  汤姆不可能成功。

  30.It is hardly probable that he will succeed.

  他不会成功。

  31.To achieve success is my only desire.

  获得成功是我唯一的愿望。

  32.I have certainty to be successful.

  我有把握成功。

  33.Victory wont come to me unless I go to it.

  胜利是不会向我们起来的,我必须自己走向胜利。

  34.I would prefer even to fail with honor than win by cheating.

  我宁愿光荣地失败,也不愿用欺骗的手段取得胜利。

  35.Either make or break.

  不成功,便成仁。

  日常英语口语积累 3

  1. Im dying to see you.

  我真想见到你.

  2.Im flattered.

  过奖了.

  3.Im not in the mood.

  我没有心情.

  4.I wont buy your story.

  我不吃你这一套(我不买你的帐).

  5.It hurts like hell.

  痛死了.

  6.It cant be helped.

  无能为力.

  7.Im always punctual.

  我总是很准时.

  8.I wish I could.

  不行.

  9.Whats the rush?

  什么事这么麻烦?

  10.Whats so funny?

  有什么好笑的.

  11.I couldnt agree more.

  我完全同意.

  12.I couldnt do less.

  我将竭尽全力.

  13.I cant care less.

  我不在乎.

  14.Stay out away with the matter please.

  别管这事.

  15.Mind your own business.

  少管闲事.

  16.Dont jump to conclusions.

  不要过早下结论.

  17.Forgive me for breaking my promise.

  请原谅我食言.

  18.Lets forgive and forget.

  让我们既往不咎.

  19.She gives me a headache.

  她让我头疼.

  20.He often fails to keep his words.

  他常不守诺.

  21.Who do you think you are?

  你以为你是谁?

  22.Youre wasting your breath.

  你在白费口舌.

  23.Dont get on my nerves.

  不要搅得我心烦.

  24.His argument doesnt hold water.

  他的论点站不住脚.

  25.Your face tells it all.

  你的表情透露了一切.

  26.Dont look wise.

  不要自作聪明.

  27.Youre too much(going too far)

  你太过分了.

  28.I dont have the nerves to do it.

  我没有勇气去做.

  29.Its the matter of life and death.

  这事生死攸关.

  30.Nothing works.

  一筹莫展.

  31.Money will come and go.

  钱财乃身外之物.

  32.Youre too out-spoken.

  你太鲁莽了.

  33.He puts me into shame.

  他使我难堪.

  34.Every dog has his day.

  人人都有得意之日.

  35.Are you out of your mind.

  你疯了吗?

  36.Whos to blame?

  怪谁呢?

  37.Its raining cats and dogs.

  天正下着倾盆大雨.

  38.You wont get away with the publishment.

  你逃脱不了惩罚.

  39.His idea is childish/naive.

  他的'想法太天真.

  40.I hope Im not in the way.

  我希望我没有妨碍.

  41.What brings you here.

  什么风把你吹来了.

  42.She looks blue.

  她看起来很忧郁.

  43.Youre the boss.

  你说了算.

  44.Where to, chief?

  老兄,到哪儿去?

  45.as high as a lark

  心情愉快

  46.I get a bang out of you.

  你给我极大的乐趣.

  47.im all ears

  洗耳恭听

  48.Take your time.

  打扰了.

  49.Im mad/crazy about

  ...我对...着迷

  50.How do I address you?

  怎么称呼你?

  51.Over my dead body.

  没门.

  52.I like to see a job done quickly.

  我喜欢速战速决.

  53.More haste,no speed.

  欲速则不达.

  54.Thats not like him.

  那不像他的风格.

  55.Be my guest.

  别客气.

  56.Dont beat around the bush. Lets get to the point.

  不要拐弯抹脚,直谈要点.

  57.Far from it.

  不是这回事.

  58.It doesnt make any difference.

  没有什么差别.

  59.Its better than nothing.

  廖胜于无.

  60.Im not myself today.

  我心神不安.

  61.Late is better than never.

  迟做总比不做好.

  62.It all depends.

  看条件决定.

  63.Put the cart before the horse.

  本末倒置.

  64.Once in a blue moon.

  罕见.

  65.I came with the express purpose of seeing you.

  我是特意来看你的.

  66.They greeted him with many expressons of pleasure.

  他们说拉许多表示欢迎的话.

  67.To put all cards on the table.

  打开天窗说亮话.

  68.No smoke without fire.

  无风不起浪.

  69.As red as a rose.

  艳若桃李

  70.To beat all air.

  捕风捉影.