商务英语

商务英语情景口语对话(2)

时间:2023-06-14 15:05:31 飞宇 商务英语

商务英语情景口语对话精选

  Don. You are here and you report to Don.

  詹妮.罗斯:公司架构是这样的。堂是销售和市场营销总监,是董事会的成员。凯特向堂报告工作。你的位置在这儿,你向堂报告工作。

  JENNY ROSS: This is the boardroom. And here we have a range of products. Our toys.

  詹妮.罗斯:这是会议室。这里是我们的一系列产品。玩具。

  Come on, lets go to the R D workshop.

  来,我们去看一下R D车间。

  EDWARD GREEN: Im sorry. R D?

  爱德华.格林:对不起。R D什么意思啊?

  JENNY ROSS: Thats Research and Development.

  詹妮.罗斯:就是研发部,研究和发展的意思。

  EDWARD GREEN: Ah, right.

  爱德华.格林:啊,明白了。

  GERALDINE: ...Thank you for calling... Goodbye.

  杰拉尔丁:……谢谢您的来电 …… 再见。

  JENNY ROSS: The Managing Directors office is on the first floor(ground floor). Clive Harris. We call him Clive.

  詹妮.罗斯:总裁的办公室在一楼。克莱夫·哈里斯。我们叫他克莱夫。

  Ah, this is Clives secretary, Sally.

  啊, 这是克莱夫的秘书, 萨利。

  EDWARD GREEN: hello.

  爱德华.格林:你好。

  JENNY ROSS: And you have met Geraldine, our receptionist?

  詹妮.罗斯:这个你已经见过了,杰拉尔丁,我们的接待员?

  GERALDINE: Hi.

  杰拉尔丁:你好。

  对话三:缺乏经验

  JENNY ROSS: So, this is the Research and Development Department.

  詹妮.罗斯:那,这就是研发部。

  This is Bob and thats Pete. They are Research Assistants.

  这位是鲍勃,那个是皮特。他们是研发助理。

  And through here is Derek Jones office.

  这里过去就是德里克·琼斯的办公室了。

  He has a team of six people.

  他的团队有六个人。

  Derek, this is Edward Green. Hes our new...

  德里克,这位是爱德华.格林。他是我们新来的 ……

  DEREK JONES: Please.

  德里克.琼斯:拜托。

  JENNY ROSS: Oh, youre busy. Sorry.

  詹妮.罗斯:哦,你忙吧。对不起。

  DEREK JONES: No. Please wait.

  德里克.琼斯:不。请稍等。

  There. Finished. Good. Do you like it?

  啊,完成了。很好。你喜欢吗?

  EDWARD GREEN: Errr. What is it?

  爱德华.格林:哦,这是什么?

  DEREK JONES: Its a toy. Its a new electronic toy.

  德里克.琼斯:是个玩具。是种新型电子玩具。

  EDWARD GREEN: Its very good. Edward Green. Pleased to meet you.

  爱德华.格林:很好啊。爱德华o格林。见到你很高兴。

  DEREK JONES: Derek Jones. Welcome to Bibury Systems.

  德里克.琼斯:德里克.琼斯。欢迎加入Bibury系统公司。

  EDWARD GREEN: Thank you.

  爱德华.格林:谢谢。

  DON BRADLEY: Edward Green starts today.

  堂.布拉德利:爱德华.格林今天开始上班。

  Hes the new Marketing Executive.

  他是新的销售主管。

  CLIVE HARRIS: Oh yes. Is he good?

  克莱夫.哈里斯:哦。他行吗?

  DON BRADLEY: I dons know. Hes young.

  堂.布拉德利:不知道。他年轻,聪明。

  Hes intelligent. He is well-qualified, but of course he has no experience.

  他很合乎条件,但就是没经验。

  DEREK JONES: So, thats the existing product range.

  德里克·琼斯 那么,这就是现有的产品类别。

  This is a very new product. In fact, this is a prototype.

  这是个很新的产品。其实,这还是模型个模型。

  EDWARD GREEN: What is it?

  爱德华.格林:是什么东西?

  DEREK JONES: Its a called Big Boss.

  德里克.琼斯:叫做 “大老板”。

  EDWARD GREEN: Big Boss? What does it do?

  爱德华.格林: “大老板”? 有什么功能?

  DEREK JONES: Ahah! Look: Say"Hello, Big Boss".

  德里克.琼斯:啊!看着:说“你好,大老板”。

  EDWARD GREEN: Hello, Big Boss.

  爱德华.格林:你好, “大老板”。

  DEREK JONES: No, no. Into the microphone.

  德里克.琼斯:不,不。对着麦克风说。

  EDWARD GREEN: Hello, Big Boss.

  爱德华.格林:你好,“大老板”。

  DEREK JONES: Try again.

  德里克.琼斯:再试一次。

  EDWARD GREEN: Hello, Big Boss.

  爱德华.格林:你好,“大老板”。

  BIG BOSS: Hi. Edward. Welcome to Bibury Systems.

  “大老板”:你好。爱德华。欢迎加入Bibury系统公司。

  CLIVE HARRIS: What do you think, Don?

  克莱夫.哈里斯:堂,你认为怎么样?

  DON BRADLEY: I dont like this design.

  堂.布拉德利:我不喜欢这个设计。

  CLIVE HARRIS: I agree. Its not good.

  克莱夫.哈里斯:我有同感。还不是很好。

  I like this one. He looks angry.

  我喜欢这个。他看上去生气的样子。

  DON BRADLEY: Yes, I think it is very funny.

  堂.布拉德利:对,很有趣。

  DEREK JONES: What do you think?

  德里克.琼斯:你认为怎么样?

  EDWARD GREEN: What about glasses?

  爱德华.格林:加上眼镜怎样?

  DEREK JONES: That is very good.

  德里克.琼斯:太棒了。

  DEREK JONES: Good idea! Brilliant!

  德里克.琼斯:好注意! 真聪明!

  A:Its very nice of you to invite me.

  你真是太好了,请我来做客。

  B:Im very glad you could come, Mr. Liu. Will you take a seat at the head of the table? Its an informal dinner, please dont stand on ceremony... Mr. Liu, would you like to have some chicken?

  刘先生,您能来我很高兴,请上坐。这是一次家常便饭,请大家别客气。刘先生,要吃点鸡肉吗?

  A:Thank you. This is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant. Could you tell me the different features of Chinese food?

  谳谢,这是我第一次来中餐馆,请给我讲讲中国菜的不同特色好吗?

  B:Generally speaking, Cantonese food is a bit light; Shanghai food is rather oily; and Hunan dishes are very spicy, having a strong and hot taste.

  一般来讲,广东菜清淡一些;上海菜比较油腻:湖南菜香味浓,辣味很重。

  A:Chinese dishes are exquisitely prepared, delicious, and very palatable. They are very good in colour,flavour,and taste.

  中国菜做得很精细,色、香、味俱全。

  B:Mr. liu, would you care for another helping?

  刘先生,再来一点吧?

  A:No more, thank you. Im quite full.

  不啦,谢谢。我已经够饱了。

  B:Did you enjoy the meal?

  您吃得怎么样?

  A:Its the most delicious dinner Ive had for a long time. Its such a rich dinner.

  好久没有吃过这样美味的饭莱了。这顿饭莱太丰盛了。

  B:Im so glad you like it.

  你能喜欢,我不胜荣幸。

  AThank you very much for your hospitality.

  谢谢你的盛情款待。

  A: Hi Kate. Its nice to meet you. Im Allen , Director of Marketing.

  A:您好凯特,很高兴见到您。我是营销总监艾伦。

  B: Its a pleasure to meet you, Allen. Heres my card.

  B:很高兴见到您,艾伦。这是我的名片。

  A: Thank you. And heres mine.

  A:谢谢您,这是我的名片。

  B: Thanks. Is this your new logo?

  B:谢谢。这是贵公司的新标识吗?

  A: Yes, we just changed it recently.

  A:对,我们刚刚换的。

  B: Its very memorable. I like it.

  B:这个标识让人过目不忘,我很喜欢。

  A: Thank you. Now, would you like something to drink?

  A:谢谢您。现在,您想喝点什么吗?

  B: Yes, please. A green tea would be great.

  B:是的。一杯绿茶就很好了。

  A: Itll just be a minute.

  A:请稍等。

  B: Thank you.

  B:谢谢您。

  A: So, did you find our offices all right?

  A:您觉得我们的办公室好找吗?

  B: Yes, your directions were very straightforward. Listen, before I forget, I brought you something from our company in Kansas City. Its saltwater taffy. I hope your team will enjoy it.

  B:不错,您指的方向非常明确。对了,趁我还没忘,我从堪萨斯给你们带了一些东西。这是盐水太妃糖。希望你们的团队能喜欢。

  A: Thank you. Weve prepared some-thing for you to take back to your office as well. Its a selection of local teas.

  A:谢谢您。我们也准备了一些东西让您带回去。这是精选的一些本地茶叶。

  B: Thank you. So, shall we go over the agenda?

  B:谢谢您。现在,我们来把议程过一遍好吗?

  A: Yes, and then Ill give you a tour of the office.

  A:好的,之后我会带您参观我们的办公室。