托福(TOEFL) 百分网手机站

托福口语的被动句型与比较句型

时间:2017-06-19 10:34:11 托福(TOEFL) 我要投稿

托福口语必备的被动句型与比较句型

  导语:口语的句型要多样化才会吸引考官,下面是YJBYS小编收集整理的托福口语必备的被动句型与比较句型,欢迎参考!

托福口语必备的被动句型与比较句型

  被动句型

  1. I got plucked. 我未被录取。

  2. He got dismissed. 他被开除了。

  3. You are bound to be received warmly. 你定会受到热情接待。

  4. I preferred to be assigned something more difficult to do. 我宁愿被分配(得到)些更困难的工作做。

  5. He was often spoken about. 他常被人们谈到。

  6. It is considered a shame to cheat in examination. 考试舞弊是可耻的。

  7. It was found difficult for us to understand him. 我们发现要了解他是很难的'。

  8. It was proved wrong to say things like that. 已经证明那种讲法是不对的。

  9. It is requested that you kindly take immediate action in the matter. 对于此事,请速做处理。

  10. It hasn’t been made clear when the new road is open to traffic. 新路什么时候通车还没有宣布。

  11. Has it been decided where we are to hold the conference? 会议在那里开,决定了吗?

  12. I was warned not to be late. 我被告之不要迟到。

  13. I am supposed to know something about science. 有人建议我了解一些科学方面的东西。

  14. The books are not allowed to be taken out of the room. 这些书不准携出室外。

  比较句型

  1. She is no less diligent than her elder sister. 她和她姐姐一样用功。

  2. One minute too late is no more in time than half an hour (is). 迟到一分钟与迟到半小时同样是不准时。

  3. His strength is superior to mine. 他的力气比我大。

  4. Colored people are by no means inferior to white people. 有色人种丝毫不比白人低劣。

  5. My arrival in New York is posterior to that of my friend. 我比我朋友后到纽约。

  6. We love truth above everything else. 我们热爱真理甚与一切。

  7. It is worth next to nothing. 那几乎一钱不值。

  8. How could he compare with Bill Gates? 他怎能同比尔嚫谴南啾饶兀?nbsp;

  9. Easier said than done. 说易做难。

  10. I like that best of all / least of all. 我最喜欢/不喜欢那个。

  11. I can’t think of a better idea. 我想不出比这个更好的了。

  12. No other book has had a greater influence on my life. 任何其它的书对我一生的影响都没有这本书大。

  13. Nothing is so easy as this. 没有比这更容易的事了。

  14. The more a men knows, the more he discovers his ignorance. 一个人懂得越多,越发现自己无知。

  15. So much the worse. 更加不妙。

  16. Better late than never. 迟做比不做好。

  17. Better to do well than to say well. 说得好不如做得好。

  18. I would sooner die than do such a thing. 我宁死不做此事。

  19. Wise men love truth, whereas fools shun it. 聪明人热爱真理,而愚人逃避真理。

  20. I would do anything before that. 我什么都肯做,就是不愿做那件事。