朗文英语 百分网手机站

朗文英语歌曲过去与现在的动物

时间:2017-06-28 16:39:54 朗文英语 我要投稿

朗文英语歌曲过去与现在的动物

  导语:随着时代的进步,有些动物慢慢消失,有些动物却悄然出生,下面是一篇关于过去与现在的动物的朗文英语歌曲,欢迎来学习。

  Animals past and present

  过去与现在的动物

  J: Hello! It's time for another app show of Backpack.Today, well today we're going to learn about different kinds of animals. Animals like dinosaurs. Here's a song called "Dinosaur Days". Let's listen!

  大家好,现在是实用话语的时间。今天我们要一起学习不同种类的动物,例如恐龙。现在让我们一起听一首“恐龙时代”的儿歌吧。

  Singing time

  唱歌时间

  J: Are you ready to singing?

  你们准备好一起唱了吗?

  Singing again

  唱歌时间

  J: Grace loves animals. And she always likes to help animals. So today she's helping an endangered animal. Do you know what in there endangered animal is? Let's watch and find out.

  Grace很喜欢动物。她经常会做很多帮助动物的事情。今天她就帮忙宣传保护一种濒危动物。你知道宣传单张里的是什么濒危动物吗?让我们一起来看看吧。

  G: Here, Colly.

  嘿,Colly,这里。

  C: What's this?

  这是什么?

  G: It's a story of Komodo Dragon. I've read it and I am giving it to people.

  这是一个关于巨蜥的.故事。我读过之后就拿来给大家看看。

  C: OK! Big deal!

  好啊,真了不起!

  G: Big deal?! It isn't a big deal. The Komodo Dragon is endangered and people need to know. And this is it's place. Look at this.

  了不起?这不是了不起的事情。巨蜥是濒危动物,人们需要知道这个事实。这就是它的困境,你看看。

  C: They're not cute and kindly like your puppies, you know? I mean they are ugly and ammophilous. Why do you want to help Komodo Dragons?

  它们又不可爱,又不像你的小狗那么友好,你知道吗?我意思是它们好丑,而且是沙栖类群,你为什么要帮助它们呢?

  G: I want to help because they're endangered.

  因为它们是濒危动物啊。

  C: Endangered? What does endangered mean?

  濒危动物?什么意思呢?

  G: It means that Komodo Dragon endangered of becoming extinct.

  意思是这种巨蜥的生物正面临着灭绝的危险。

  C: OK. What's extinct?

  好的。什么是灭绝?

  G: A kind of animal become extinct when it dies out. Like dinosaurs. Dinosaurs are extinct.

  一种动物种类全死掉后,就是灭绝。就像恐龙一样,它已经灭绝了。

  C: Oh, yeah, right! Now dinosaurs are cool. Some dinosaurs were bigger than elephants. And they lived on earth for more than a hundred sixty millions years, and they died out sixty-five millions years ago. Is that extinct?

  噢,对!现在恐龙听起来就很酷。有一些恐龙比大象还要高大,它们生存了一百六十年左右,大约是在6500万年前就全灭绝。这样就是灭绝?

  G: Well, you know lots of about dinosaurs.

  哇,你知道很多恐龙的故事啊。

  C: Hey, do you want to go to the zoo this afternoo?

  嘿,你下午想去动物园吗?

  G: Sure. But why do you want to go to the zoo?

  当然。但是为什么要去动物园?

  C: We can this Komodo Dragons.

  我们可以去看巨蜥啊。

  G: That's a great idea! Oh yeah, the polar bears are there too. And they're just so cute and kindly.

  这是个好主意!对了,北极熊也在那里,它们就很可爱又很友好了。

  J: All animals are special. But endangered animals are very special. And it's important to help all endangered animals. How can you help? Well that's all for this week. I'll see you next time.

  所有的物种都很特别的。但是,濒危动物更加特别,而且保护它们是不可或缺的事情。你会怎么去保护它们呢?好了,今天的节目就到这里,我们下周再见!