商务英语 百分网手机站

商务英语日常对话(2)

时间:2017-06-27 10:49:09 商务英语 我要投稿

商务英语日常对话

  Would you speak a little louder?

  Will you speak up, please? 请你大声一点。

  Will you speak more slowly? 请你说慢一点。

  Mr. Wang is not in now.王先生现在不在此地。

  He is notin now. 他现在不在这里。

  He has not come in yet. 他还没有来。

  He will be here in 30 minutes. 他将30分钟后到这。

  He has gone home.他回家了。

  He is in conference. 他正在开会。

  May I take your message? 你需要留言吗?

  May I have him call you back? 要我请他回你电话吗?

  I am sorry Mr. Chen is unavailable, would you like to speak toanyone else? 抱歉陈先生不在,你要不要跟其他人讲话?

  I will transfer this call to Mr. Chen.我把这个电话转给陈先生。

  Would youhold the line, please, I will find out his number for you.请稍等,我将为你找他的号码。

  I am sorry to keep you waiting. 真抱歉,让你久等了。

  His extension number is 285. 他的分机号码是285。

  He is speaking on another phone. 他正在接听别的电话。

  Would you please take a message? 请你代我留话好吗?

  Would you like to leave any message? 你要留什么话吗?

  I would like to place a station-to-station call.我要打一个叫号电话。

  I would like to place a person-to-person call. 我要打一个叫人电话。

  I don't know how to do that. 我不知道该怎么打。

  Will you accept the charge? 你愿意付电话费用吗?

  Where is the telephone office? 电话局在什么地方?

  Is therea public phone near here? 这附近有公用电话吗?

  Do you have a coin for the phone? 你有打电话的硬币吗?

  How do I call this number? 这个号码怎么打?

  Do you have a phone book (directory)? 你有电话薄(目录)吗?

  I would like to make a long distance call to Taibei.我想打个长途电话到台北去。

  I want to make an overseas call to the United States?我想打个越洋长途到美国去。

  How much is a call to the United States? 打美国的一个电话多少钱?

  Will you please call me back? 请你给我回电话好吗?

  May I use your telephone? 我可以用你的电话吗?

  Someone is using the phone. 有人在用电话。

  Do you have an extension? 你有分机吗?

  We don't have an extension. 我们没有分机。

  There is a phone booth in the corner. 在转角处有个电话亭。

  It is a pay phone. 那是一个付费电话。

  Whom do you want to call? 你要打电话给谁?

  I want to make a local call. 我要打个市内电话。

  What is the number? 号码是多少?

  Call information for the number. 打查号台查询电话号码。

  The phone seems to be out of order. 电话好像出故障了。

  I tried several times to call, but there is no answer.我打了几次,但是没有人回答。

  I’m going to dial the number. 我要打电话了。

  The telephone is ringing. 电话铃响了。

  No one is answering the phone..没有人接电话…

  My friend phoned me at 10 a.m. yesterday.昨天上午10点我的朋友给我打电话了。

  The phone is busy. 电话占线。

  Sorry to have kept you waiting. 抱歉使你久等了。

  Who do you want to speak to?你想和谁讲?

  What number are you calling? 你的电话号码是多少?

  Operator, you gave me a wrong number. 总机,你给我接错号码了。

  Where are you calling from? 你从哪儿打来的电话?