1.“I have a fever. ”“Have you taken your t_______? ”
2. A q_______ is fifteen minutes.
3. China has the largest p_______ in the world now.
4. Taking good care of our _______ (环境) is very important.
5. A year has four s_______; they are spring, summer, autumn and winter.
1. —How was your school trip?
—It was _______. We had a great time.
A. bad B. wonder C. wonderful D. just so so
2. You won’t have any problem _______ Chinese food in England.
A. finding B. to find C. find D. found
3. About _______ of the students in Class 1 were born in 1999.
A. two three B. two threes
C. two third D. two thirds
4. Mary is _______ excellent student in her class.
A. an B. a C. the D. /
5. India has a _______ population.
A. less and less B. larger and larger
C. higher and higher D. lower and lower
1. She has ever been to Japan. (改为一般疑问句)
_______ she ever _______ to Japan?
2. Shanghai has a busy road. Its name is“Nanjing Road”. (合并为一句)
Shanghai has a busy road _______“Nanjing Road”.
3. The population of the town is 100 thousand. (对画线部分提问)
_______ the population of the town?
4. Don’t make her awake. (改为同义句)
Don’t _______ her _______.
5. I am afraid that I can’t get there on time. (改为同义句)
I _______ that I can’t get there on time.
Dear Zhang Hua,
Have you ever been to Thailand? It is a country in Southeast Asia. I’ve been in Thailand for a few days with my parents. We are here for a holiday.
Now we are staying in Bangkok(曼谷). It is the capital of Thailand and it is a very interesting place to visit. Yesterday we visited some places of interest in the city. They are great! This morning we went shopping. Bangkok is a wonderful place tto shop for jewelry(珠宝)and clothes. My mother bought a nice necklace, my father and I bought some fashionable T-shirts.
Thailand is called “Land of Smiles”, because people here are very friendly. And it’s true! When we eat in the restaurants in Bangkok, the waiters are really nice and they are always smiling. Thai food is delicious, but it is sometimes a little spicy(辛辣的)for me. You can also get Chinese food here because a lot of Chinese people came to live in Bangkok many years ago. Chinese food is very good, and it isn’t as spicy as Thai food. Our American food can also be found in Bangkok, however, I don’t eat it. You know, I’d like to try new things when I travel.