1. Lily is ___________ honest girl and she likes playing _______ football.
A. an ; a B. a ; the C. an ; / D. a ; /
2.If it _________ next Sunday , _____ you ______ the Great Wall ?
A. will rain , do, visit B. will snow , will , visit
C. rains , do , visit D. rains , will ,visit
3. Yesterday I read this newspaper, but I couldn't find _____.
A. something interesting B. anything interesting
C. interesting something D. interesting anything
10. Why ________come and play basketball with us ?
A. not you B. don’t C. not to D. not
11. Heilongjiang is ___of China . It’s cold there in winter .
A. in the north-east B. to the north-east C. in the east-north D. to the east-north
12.The parents should leave the boys ______ a week ________ their own .
A. for, for B. on , on C. for , on D. on , for
13. It __________ me two hours ________ my homework last night .
A. will take ; finish B. spent ; to finish C. took ; to finish D. cost ; finishing
14.There _____ a new film this evening .
A. are going to have B. are going to be C. is going to have D. is going to be
15.They decided _______ a new house in the centre of the town .
A. to buy B. buy C. bought D. buying
16.English is very helpful to us , ______ people in China begin to learn English .
A. many and many B. less and less C. little and little D. more and more
17.Miss Li is one of _______ in our school .
A. a popular teacher B. more popular teacher
C. most popular teacher D. the most popular teachers
18. The number of the birds in the zoo ____about ninety.
A. am B. is C. are D. be
The workers said that the survival of the trees was really more important than 29 trees were planted.
Some people in Beijing now have a new idea that they can donate some money and let professionals(专业人士) plant and 30 the trees.
21. A. water B. plant C. look for D. burn
22. A. smaller B. warmer C. greener D. larger
23. A. pleased B. happy C. interesting D. surprised
24. A. died B. grew C. bought D. planted
25. A. Though B. When C. Because D. So
26. A. few B. old C. new D. dead
27. A. Over B. From C. On D. Above
28. A. need B. hold C. plant D. be
29. A. how many B. when C. how soon D. why
30. A. take out B. take down C. take away D. take care of
( A )
33. What did the boys do with(处理) the squirrels ?
A. They left the babies to die. B. They carried them home .
C. They put them back in the tree . D. They threw them away .
34. The boys fed the squirrels ______.
A. water B. bread C. nuts D. warm milk
35. The squirrels soon ________.
A. were ill B. ran away C. died D. grew well
( B )
The best way of learning a language is using it. The best way of learning English is talking in English as much as possible. Sometimes you'll get your words mixed up(混合) and people will not understand you. Sometimes people will say things too quickly and you can' t understand them. But if you keep your sense of humor(幽默感)，you can always have a good laugh at the mistakes you make. Don't be unhappy if people seem to be laughing at your mistakes. It's better for people to laugh at your mistakes than to be angry with you，because they don't understand what you are saying. The most important thing for learning English is："Don't be afraid of making mistakes because everyone makes mistakes."
( C )
I’m a helpless mother. My son is 15 years old. I find out that the older he grows, the less we talk. I feel very worried and I really need help.
My first problem is about his hobbies. He seems to spend too much time on computer games. As soon as he gets home, he always turns on the computer games. As soon as he gets home, he always turns on the computer, closes the door and locks others out. I’m getting worried about him, especially when his English teacher told me he always failed in the English exam.
Secondly, it seems that he is crazy about the new technology. However, to be honest, I don’t have enough money and I can’t afford all the things he wants.
Recently, I’ve found that he seems to be always alone. I’ve never seen him talking to his friends on the phone or going out with anyone on weekends. That is the last problem I have.
Do all the boys behave this way? What should I do to help him?
41.How many problems does the helpless mother have?
A. One B. Two C. Three D. Five
42.It seems that her son spends too much time __________.
A. playing computer games B. watching TV
C. playing with new technology D. talking to his friends
43.What does her son always do as soon as he gets home?
A. He goes out with friends.
B. He does his homework in his bedroom.
C. He closes the door and calls his friends.
D. He turns on the computer and plays with it.
44.What does the underlined word“afford” mean in Chinese?
A.卖出 B.付得起 C.理解 D.支持
45.Which of the following is true according to the passage?
A. Her son is 14 years old.
B. Her son likes English and he is good at English.
C. His son doesn’t like to play with his classmates.
D. His son doesn’t like to play with the new technology.
53. I didn’t know the _________(important) of wetlands until my teacher told me .
54. Yesterday I climbed the tree _________(easy) .
55. Many wild animals are in ________(dangerous ), we should protect them .
56. Don’t make him __________(stand) there , it’s dangerous .
57. We should take different actions __________(protect) the pandas .
58. Our plane _________(leave) at ten o’clock tonight .
59. It is more and more difficult for giant pandas ______(survive) in the wild .
60. At the ________(begin), we felt a little sick.
Daniel _______ _______ _________ this film .
This dress looks _______ ________ me .
He was late for school _________ __________ the heavy rain .
If the farmers ________ to _______ ________ the trees and forests , many animals will have ________ to live .
This is an ______ ______ for many birds , it _______ ________ areas for them .
73. Mr. Mason says that car isn’t .
74. “No Parking” means you can’t your car here.
75. The car is on the .
假如你是Nick，你是“观鸟俱乐部”的一名成员，你喜爱观鸟，上星期你到扎龙自然保护区去观鸟，请以“My trip ” 为题，写一篇80-100字的短文，把你的所见所闻，你的感受写出来!( Birdwatching Club;Zhalong Nature Reserve)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
C D B D D B C A C D
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
A C C D A D D B B B
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
B C D A D C C D A D
31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
B C B D D C D A B D
41 42 43 44 45
C A D B C
71. The policeman is standing behind Mr. Mason.
72. This policeman gives Mr. Mason a ticket .
73. Mr. Mason says that car isn’t his .
74. “No Parking” means you can’t park your car here.
75. The car is on the street/road .
假如你是Nick，你是观鸟俱乐部的'一名成员，你喜爱观鸟，上星期你到扎龙自然保护区去观鸟，请以“My trip ” 为题，写一篇80-100字的短文，把你的所见所闻，你的感受写出来!( Birdwatching Club;Zhalong Nature Reserve)