- 剑桥商务英语口语常考句子 推荐度:
- 相关推荐
2016年剑桥商务英语口语900句常考句子
商务英语考试(BUSINESS ENGLISH CERTIFICATE),简称BEC,指的是剑桥商务英语资格考试。是剑桥系列考试中专为学习者提供的国际商务英语资格证书考试。以下是yjbys网小编整理的关于剑桥商务英语口语900句常考句子,供大家备考。

.The goods we ordered on February have arrived in a damaged condition.
我们月日订购的货物于破损情况下抵达
.A number of cases are broken and the contents are badly damaged.
一些木箱破裂,货物严重受损
.The package are insufficient and the contents leak out considerably.
包装太差,货物渗漏严重
.We wish to inform you that five of the cars we bought from you have been seriously out
of order within Km driving distance.
我们要通知你我们向你订购的汽车有辆已严重超过每小时公里速度
.Nearly % of the bales were broken and the contents badly soiled.
近%的包破损,货物严重受污
.From the shipment of , cases of glassware, we find that a number of wooden cases
and the contents have been broken.
从,箱玻璃货物中抽查了一些,货物已经破碎。
.On inspection, we found that about bags are broken and it is estimated that Kg of
cement had been lost.
在检查时,我们发现约只袋子已破,估计公斤水泥丢失
.We regret to inform you that eight of the cases of your consignment arrived in a badly
damaged condition.
我们遗憾地告诉你发来的货物中有箱受损
.We have examined the contents and find that pieces are missing and the rest unfit for
use.
我们已检查货物,发现块遗失,其余不宜使用
.Your shipment of goods has been found short in weight by reinspection.
经重检你方的货物被发现短重
.We are now making a claim against you for the ten defective sew machines.
我们就台缺陷的缝纫机向你方索赔
.There is a shortage of , pounds in this shipment.
该货短重,磅
.On arrival of the shipment, we found at least cases damaged, which made up % of
the total quantity.
货一到达,我们发现至少箱受损,占总箱数的%
.We had the material inspected immediately when the goods arrived, and a shortage of
kg was found.
货物抵达时,我们立即检查材料,发现短重公斤
.It was found, much to our astonishment, that nearly % of the electronic components
were water-stained.
惊讶地发现有近%的电子产品被水污染
.You should make amends for the losses by replacing all the detective products, and
paying for the business we have lost.
你方应当赔偿因更换缺陷品导致的损失,以及我们生意上产生的损失
.After the inspection of the goods arrived, we found a shortage of MT.
货到后经过检查,我们发现短重公吨
.Case NO was found to be packages short.
号箱发现少了包
.We are now lodging a claim against you for the short weight of fertilizer.
我们就肥料的短重向你方索赔
.We have to ask for compensation of the loss incurred as a result of the interior quality of
the goods concerned.
我们就因为相关产品缺陷产生的损失提出索赔
.We hope indemnification will be made for all expenses incurred.
我们希望对所有产生的费用赔偿
.On the basis of the survey report, we register our claim with you for $,.
基于检查报告,我们向你方索赔,美金
.You are requested to compensate us for the total loss of sugar at value of $ Per MT.
你方被要求就所有糖的损失按每公吨公吨赔偿
.We claim compensation of $, for inferiority of quality.
我们为质量低劣索赔,美金
.We have to file a claim against you to the amount of $, plus inspection fee.
我们向你方索赔,美金外加检查费
.You should compensate us by % , plus the inspection fee.
你方应按%赔偿我们,另加检查费
.This is a statement of loss and you should indemnify us $,.
这是一份损失声明,你方就赔偿我方,美金
.We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $,, which we have
sustained by the damage to the goods.
我们被迫向你索赔,美金,和受损货物价值相等
.We found that the quality of the TV sets we received last week is below standard. So we
request a % allowance.
我们发现上周发来的电视机质量低于标准,故我们要求%的补偿
.We claim an allowance of £ on account of the quality of this shipment.
根据这批货的质量我们索赔美金
.We have to ask for compensation of £, to cover the loss incurred as result of the
inferior quality of the goods.
我们不得不就货物劣质产生的损失索赔,美金
.We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $,, which we have
sustained by the disqualified goods.
我们被迫向你索赔,美金,其与不合格品价值相等
.We are willing to accept the shipment only if you allow a % reduction in price.
只有你方降价%,我们才愿接近这批货
.We hope you will settle this claim as soon as possible.
我们希望你方尽早解决索赔
.Claims for shortage must be made within days after arrival of the goods.
短货索赔须在货到日内执行
.Kindly remit us the amount of claim at an early date.
请早日将索赔款汇给我们
.On examination, we have found that many of the sewing machines are severely
damaged.
检查时,我们发现许多缝纫机严重受损
.Please dispatch, within one week, the replacement of another five refrigerators with a
price reduction of thirty percent of the total value of the five refrigerators.
请一周内发货,更换另外台冰箱并就五台总金额降价%
.We should be obliged if you would forward us a replacement for the machine as soon as
possible.
若你方尽可能地更换机器,我们将不胜感激
.We insist that you should send perfect goods to replace the defective goods.
我们坚持你方发来优质产品来更换次品
.We accept the claim, but can you tell me how much you want us to compensate you for
the loss?
我们接受索赔,但你能告诉我赔偿你多少损失
.We will give your request for claims immediate attention.
我们将密切关注你方索赔的要求
.We will get this matter resolved as soon as possible and hope to compensate you for your
loss to your satisfaction.
我们将尽早地解决此事,希望赔偿你方损失直到满意为止
.We’d like to express our sincere apologies for the poor quality of the products.
我们就产品质量问题致以深深歉意
.We regret to hear that the goods you received are not of the quality expected.
我们遗憾地获悉你收的货物未达你所期望的质量
.We are very sorry for the trouble cause by this delay.
因延误造成的麻烦深表歉意
.We agree to accept all your claim.
我们接受你方所有索赔
.I’ll go to your company tomorrow in person to talk about the claim.
我明天去贵司私下讨论索赔事宜
.We regret the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you $.
我们为你方遭受的损失表示歉意并同意赔偿美金
.We agree to compensate you for the detective watches by % of the total value.
我们同意就缺陷手表赔偿总金额的%
.We will make you a compensation of % and give you some preferential terms later on.
我们将赔偿%并在今后给你特别条款
.Since the responsibility rests with both parties, we are ready to pay % of the loss only.
既然双方都有责任,我们准备仅付%
.We have credited to your account £ to cover both the value of the goods short
delivered and your inspection fee.
我们已汇美金,包括迟交货损失和贵司检查费
.We shall remit to you an amount of £, in compensation for the loss.
我们将汇损失赔偿金额,美金
.We are willing to give you an % allowance of the next shipment to compensate you for
the loss.
我们愿在下批货给你%的补偿来赔偿你方损失
【剑桥商务英语口语常考句子】相关文章:
2016剑桥商务英语口语900句常考句子08-24
剑桥商务英语BEC初级听力常考短语09-29
剑桥商务英语口语07-08
剑桥商务英语口语大全07-07
常考的英语口语考试话题10-07
剑桥商务英语口语40句09-07