报考指南

常用国际商务信函文体模式之收讫

时间:2025-03-07 15:37:44 报考指南 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

常用国际商务信函文体模式之收讫

  信件虽然在日常交往中不常用,但是在商务场合里却很重要。以下是百分网小编精心为大家整理的常用国际商务信函文体模式之收讫,希望对大家有所帮助!更多内容请关注应届毕业生网!

常用国际商务信函文体模式之收讫

  您昨日来信已收悉, 谨于此按您所约定的条件。接受此项任务。

  I acknowledge receipt of your letter of yesterday, and gratefully accept the appointment on the terms you mention.

  6月1日贵函敬悉。

  We are pleased to acknowledge receipt of your favour of the 1st June.

  本月5日来函敬悉。

  We acknowledge receipt of your letter of the 5th inst.

  本商品将于12月最后一班轮船付运, 货到时请惠于告知。

  Kindly acknowledge receipt, and have the goods sent by the last steamer in December.

  我们如期收到您5月15日的信, 信中所谈事宜尽悉。谢谢。

  We duly received your favour of the 15th May, contents of which we note with thanks.

  6月6日来函收悉, 我们无法交运该货, 甚感遗撼。

  We are in possession o fyour favour of the 6th June, and regret having to inform you that it is impossible for us to deliver the goods.

  7月15日寄来的货物发票收悉。

  We are in possession of your invoice of the 15th July.

  7月7日的贵函收悉, 感谢您订购下列货物: ...

  Your favour of the 7th July is at hand, and thank you for your order for: ...

  7月10日来函敬悉。

  Your favour of the 10th July came duly to hand.

  您昨天的信和所附来的100美元的支票均已收悉。

  Your favour of yesterday covering a chequie of $100 is duly to hand.

  昨天贵函已收悉。

  Your favour of yesterday is duly received.

  我们已收到您昨日写的信。

  We have received your letter of yesterday.

  我们如期收到您昨日发来的信。

  We duly received your letter of yesterday.

  我们于5月1日收到您4月3日的信。

  We received on the 1st May your valued favour dated 3th April.

  我们如期收到您5月27日函和附来的150美元的汇票。

  We duly received your favour of the 27th May, with a draft for $150.

  2月6日来函收悉。

  We have received your letter dated 6th February.

  您6月5日的来函收悉, 多谢。

  We have to own with thanks the receipt of your favour of 6th June.

【常用国际商务信函文体模式之收讫】相关文章:

常用国际商务信函文体模式之确认10-18

常用国际商务信函文体模式之回信11-09

常用国际商务信函文体模式之通知05-12

商务英语信函的文体特征及翻译技巧10-22

商务英语信函的主要文体特征及翻译技巧08-08

2016年商务英语写作信函文体详解10-09

2016年商务英语写作信函文体精讲10-14

商务信函常用的英语短语有什么05-10

商务英语信函常用语07-26