英语口语

谈论日本艺术的英语口语对话

时间:2023-06-14 08:56:13 松涛 英语口语 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

谈论日本艺术的英语口语对话

  关于日本,其实有的文化传统还是与中国有些相似的。下面,为大家送上一篇谈论日本艺术的英语口语对话,希望对大家有帮助。

谈论日本艺术的英语口语对话

  Anili: You know any thing?

  你能讲讲吗?

  Reiko: Yes. Ikebana, its an art of flowers and its quite different from Western style flowerarrangement because in Ikebanas theory you can decorate one flower,

  好的。花道是一种花的艺术,它和西方的插花截然不同,因为花道的理论是,一个花器插一枝花。

  only with one flower.

  真的!

  Anili: Oh, really!

  是的,日本的花道不仅仅是装饰花朵,而是一种用花朵展示空间的艺术。

  Reiko: And its, the flower arrangement in Japan is not only decorating flowers but its an art with flowers and space.

  了解。

  Anili: I see.

  花与花之间的空间,以至于整个花道表达了人世间的空间感,甚至整个宇宙。

  Reiko: The air between the flowers and also the room, and everything, it shows the space or even the universe, and that.

  日本还有什么其他的艺术形式?

  Anili: Whats another Japanese art?

  日本的艺术有花道,茶道!

  Reiko: Japanese art? Mm, Ikebana! Tea Ceremony!

  茶道!

  Anili: Tea Ceremony!

  茶道!

  Reiko: Tea Ceremony!

  茶道!跟我讲讲茶道。

  Anili: Tea Ceremony! Tell me about Tea Ceremony.

  茶道!茶道是一种制茶的特殊方式,不光是煮茶,还包括擦拭茶杯等步骤。

  Reiko: Tea Ceremony! Its, theres a certain way you have to make tea, not only make tea, theres a certain way to for example wipe a bowl.

  了解。

  Anili: I see.

  是的,你要学习如何折叠一片布,保证擦拭完茶具,这块布的每一面都只用过一次。

  Reiko: Yes, with one piece of cloth, and you need to learn how to fold the cloth so that you use each part of the cloth only once to wipe the bowl

  好的。

  Anili: OK.

  是的,在某种意义上说,茶道是一种传统的制茶过程。

  Reiko: Yeah, so its a complicated traditional procedure in a sense but.

  你是如何学习这些的?是你母亲教你的吗?人们是如何学习这些艺术形式的?

  Anili: How do you learn that? Is that something that your mother would teach you? How do people learn that?

  在学校有专业的插花和茶道老师。你需要去学校学习,向老师的等级和组织能力学习,你还需要通过各种考试,逐渐提升自己的水平。

  Reiko: Theres some professionals for both flower arrangement and tea ceremony. So you need to go to a school, yes, and learn from your teacher and their hierarchy and

  我知道了,真是太棒了。

  the organization and you need to pass each test to go, climb up the ladder in the hierarchy.

  Anili: I see. Fantastic.

  送货的对话英语口语

  AI wish to order 100 sets of hifi.Do you have this service?

  我要订购一百套高保真,你们有没有这项服务。

  BSony or some other brands?

  索尼还是其他品牌?

  ASony please.Do you have exrra charge for delivery?

  索尼。送货有附加费吗?

  BNo,its free.

  没有,是免费的。

  我是来采购相机的

  AGood morning, Angela, how have you been lately?

  早上好,Angela,最近如何?

  BMorning, Michael. I’ve been very busy lately. One of our other vendors is going out of business and I’ve been searching for a suitable replacement.

  早,Michael。我最近非常忙,有一个推销员要不干了,我正忙于寻找合适的候选人。

  AWell, rest assured that you can count on us to be here for the long run,please sit down. Coffee?

  其他的推销员将确保你能长期依靠我们。请坐吧,来杯咖啡?

  BNo, thanks. I’ve been trying to cut down on the caffeine.

  不,谢了。我正试着减少咖啡因的摄入量。

  AHaha, I could never do that. I’d be a zombie if I didn’t have my morning coffee fix. Let’s get down to business then.

  我从来做不到这点。如果我早晨不喝咖啡,我就会很木讷。我们来谈正经事吧。

  BYes. I’ve come to talk with you about ordering the eight megapixel cameras for our new MePhone. The demand for phone cameras is growing, and Pear has been falling behind in the market.

  我来是向你采购8百万像素的相机,来用在我们的新MePhone。对手机相机的需求正在增长,Pear已经落在市场后面了。

  AThat’s great! I’m glad to hear that Pear has finally jumped on the bandwagon. Right now our contract is for the five megapixel cameras. Is Pear still interested in having those?

  那太好了,我很高兴听到Pear能紧跟潮流。我们的合同是买卖5百万像素的相机。Pear还有兴趣买这些相机吗?

  BNo, we’re changing all the cameras to eight megapixels. We were hoping that by making your company our sole supplier for cameras we could negotiate a better deal.

  不买了,我们正将所有的相机都改成八百万像素的。我们希望将贵公司作为我公司的唯一相机供应商,我们可以协商更好的交易。

  ASurely. Let’s get started by drafting a new contract.

  当然可以,我们来起草新的协议吧。

【谈论日本艺术的英语口语对话】相关文章:

谈论购物的情景英语口语对话04-07

谈论天气的英语口语对话03-03

谈论减肥的英语口语对话(通用5篇)04-21

谈论工作的英语口语10-17

日常英语口语:谈论工作11-17

常用英语口语对话02-07

英语口语短对话11-01

餐厅英语口语对话03-18

初识英语口语对话08-24

常用英语口语对话集锦02-19