英语口语 百文网手机站

医生与病人的英语口语对话

时间:2022-03-03 18:38:58 英语口语 我要投稿

医生与病人的英语口语对话

  英语口语灵活多变,多因场合与发言者不同而被自由使用。看医生时,老外们通常是怎么交流的呢?医生和病人的对话会是怎样的'?下面,我们来看一下医生与病人的英语口语对话。

医生与病人的英语口语对话

  Doctor: I see from your notes you were in hospital ten years ago with thyroid trouble.

  医生:我从你的病历中得知,你10年前曾因甲状腺功能混乱住过院。

  Patient: Yes, that's right. And now I've got stomach trouble and my doctor sent me here.

  病人:对,是这样的。现在我有犯了胃病,我的医生介绍我到您这里来看病。

  Doctor: What has actually been happening since the thyroid trouble?

  医生:自从得了甲状腺疾病以来,有过那些症状?

  Patient: All sorts of things. I've been feeling very depressed for a year.

  病人:症状可多呢。一年来,我精神非常不好。

  Doctor: Did you go to your doctor?

  医生:看过医生吧?

  Patient: Yes, when it got bad. He gave me some Valium tablets to slow me down but they slowed me to a halt. I didn't do anything but sleep.

  病人:难受时看过。他让我服用安定药片,使我镇静。我整天昏昏欲睡,除了睡觉外,我什么事也干不了。

  Doctor: Did they affect you in any other way?

  医生:还有其他症状吗?

  Patient: Yes. I got indigestion.

  病人:有,我最近消化不良。

  Doctor: Did he give you anything for that?

  医生:医生给你吃过什么药吗?

  Patient: Yes. He gave me some medicine and then it was all right.

  病人:给了,他给我开点药,我吃了就好了。

  Doctor: How does the indigestion affect you?

  医生:消化系统怎么不好受?

  Patient: All the food stays up here

  病人:吃进的东西都停在这里。

  Doctor: When do you get it?

  医生:什么时候觉得难受

  Patient: Two to three hours after food.

  病人:饭后两三个小时。

  Doctor: What is it like? A pain?

  医生:怎么不好?疼痛吗?

  Patient: Yes, a pain.

  病人:是的,很痛。

  Doctor: What kind? Burning, stabbing?

  医生:怎么个痛法?烧痛还是刺痛?

  Patient: It feels like some wind there and I want to get rid of it.

  病人:肠胃里胀气,我想把气排掉。

  Doctor: Do you belch?

  医生:打嗝吗?

  Patient: Not much.

  病人不常打嗝。

  Doctor: Does it bother you at night?

  医生:夜间犯病吗?

  Patient: No.

  病人不。

  Doctor: It comes on when you are hungry?

  医生饥饿时发作吗?

  Patient: Yes, I have a terrible pain in my stomach and I feel I'll collapse if I don't eat straight away.

  病人:对,饥饿时胃部特别疼痛,如果不马上吃些东西,我就支持不住。

  Doctor: How is your appetite?

  医生胃口怎么样?

  Patient: Very poor.

  病人:很差。

  Doctor: Did you always have a bad one?

  医生:胃口一向不好吗?

  Patient: No, it started to deteriorate ten years ago.

  病人:不,10年前才开始疼的。

  Doctor: Has it changed much in the last few months?

  医生:近几个月变化大吗?

  Patient: I think the medicine must push the food down and then I fell hungry?

  病人:服药后,食物能够往下走了,我也感觉到饿了?

  Doctor: What about your weight?

  医生:你体重怎么样?

  Patient: I'm losing weight.

  病人:体重在下降。

  Doctor: How much do you weight now?

  医生:现在体重是多少?

  Patient: 8st1lb.

  病人:113磅

  Doctor: And how much did you weigh a year ago?

  医生:一年前体重是多少?

  Patient: 9st

  病人:126磅

  Doctor: What about your bowels?

  医生:大便情况如何?

  Patient Terrible.

  病人:很不好。

  Doctor: In what way?

  医生:怎么不好?

  Patient: I'm constipated.

  病人常常便秘。

  Doctor:: How often do you have them opened?

  医生:几天大便一次?

  Patient: Only when I take medicine.

  病人:只有吃了药才能大便。

  Doctor: Every day?

  医生:每天都解大便吗?

  Patient: No, every other day.

  病人:不,隔一天一次。

  Doctor: Does warm weather affect you?

  医生:天气暖和时,你难受吗?

  Patient: No. I prefer warm weather. I sweat less.

  病人:不,我喜欢温暖气候, 我出汗不多。

  Doctor: Do you always sweat?

  医生:你经常出汗吗?

  Patient: Yes, but more recently.

  病人:是的,最近出汗更多了。

  Doctor: All over your body?

  医生:是全身出汗吗?

  Patient: Yes, all over.

  病人:是的

  Doctor: Do you feel depressed, nervous, edgy, and irritable?

  医生:你觉得抑郁、不安、急躁和爱激动吗?

  Patient: I was worse before I got my job.

  病人:是的,找到工作以前,我的病情更重。

  Doctor: When did you start that?

  医生:这样多久了?

  Patient: A month ago.

  病人:1个月前。

  Doctor: Have you been fidgety, have your hands been shaky?

  医生:你一直坐立不安、双手颤抖吗?

  Patient: When I was coming here.

  病人:我到这里时就是这样。

  Doctor: At times of stress?

  医生:是在精神紧张的时候发作吗?

  Patient: Yes. And when something riles me.

  病人:对,或者惹我生气时。

  Doctor: Any trouble with your eyes?

  医生:眼睛有什么毛病吗?

  Patient: No

  病人:没有。

  Doctor: Periods regular?

  医生:月经规律吗?

  Patient: Every month since I had my baby.

  病人:有了孩子后,每月都有。

  Doctor: When was that?

  医生:那是什么时候?

  Patient: Five years ago.

  病人:5年以前。

  Doctor: Do you feel restless?

  医生:你感到躁动不安吗?

  Patient: I couldn't concentrate till I got my job but now I have to,

  病人:未找到工作以前,我精力一直集中不起来,如今不得不专心工作

  Doctor: Is there anything else you've noticed?

  医生:你还有别的感觉吗?

  Patient: No

  病人没有

  Doctor: Has anyone in your family had thyroid trouble?

  医生:家中还有别人有过甲状腺疾病吗?

  Patient: No. I have one sister and two brothers.

  病人:没有。我有一个姐姐和两个兄弟。

  Doctor: Are they well?

  医生:他们都好吗?

  Patient: Yes.

  病人是的。

【医生与病人的英语口语对话】相关文章:

婚礼与离婚的英语口语对话08-15

英语口语希望与意愿口语对话08-16

征求意见英语口语对话与句子08-16

感谢与回答英语口语对话6篇08-16

常用的英语口语对话10-01

英语口语对话《跳伞》08-18

英语口语对话《蹦极》08-18

英语口语介绍对话08-16

购物英语口语对话08-16

偶遇英语口语对话08-16