|
|
投其所好 Medium
|
|
9月18日
|
We can either go to a cinema or go to a theatre.
我们可以去影院,也可以去剧场,你想去啊个?
We can go for a picnic or go swimming at the weekend. It’s up to you.
周末我们可以去野餐,也可以去游泳。你决定吧。
Do you fancy a game of tennis?
你爱好网球比赛吗?
She is high on you. Don’t you know that?
她非常喜欢你,难道你不知道?
How would you like to come bowling?
你喜欢投保龄球吗?
There’s a bus ride and a train ride.
坐汽车也行,坐火车也行。
You know that I’d much prefer to be in the town.
你知道我喜欢呆在城里。
I’ve always wanted to have a lovely little sailing boat.
我总是想要一个可爱的小游艇。
I’d like them to have what I’ve never had.
我想让他们给我从未有过的东西。
As far as I’m concerned, the nearer the school, the better.
就我看,越近学校越好。
Let’s go for the village. I really like the country life very much.
让我们去村庄吧!我非常喜欢乡村生活。
I must say I…yes I like to be free of her for part of the day…so that I can get the shopping and the housework done.
我必须承认,我今天想躲开她一会儿,使得我能够买东西,并且可以把家务做家务完。
You’ve never been a lover of fresh air. Frankly, I’d much rather to have some fresh air outside myself.
你从不珍惜新鲜空气。坦率地说,我自己要到外面吸一下新鲜空气。
But I do like the country…I would love getting up early… I’d often be out having a good brisk walk.
我确实喜爱农村……我爱早起床……我常常出去轻快地散散步。
Why on earth should we choose…to live out in a village…when we could get a place in the center of Colchester? I’m rather keen on living in the town.
为什么我们偏要去住在村庄上?我们本来可以在科尔切斯特中心找个地方住下。我宁愿住在城里。
Personally, I’d rather have a garage without a garden than a garden without a garage.
我个人宁愿要不带花园的车库,也不愿意要不带车库的花园。
Well, actually I think I’d rather do things in the house myself than have them done by other people.
事实上,我宁愿自己在家做事儿,而不愿让别人替我做。
Um…I feel like a camping holiday rather than a holiday in a hotel.
嗯……我喜欢夏令营,而不喜欢住在旅馆里度过假期。
From my point of view, I’d much rather stay single than get married.
依我的观点来看,单身汉比结婚要好。
Personally, I find a good play on TV’s interesting.
我个人觉得电视上好的剧目很有意思。
I’m rather more interested in learning English.
我对学习英语非常有兴趣。
I’d rather have this one because it’s a little bit cheaper.
我非常喜欢那个,因它看起来好看。
This one is preferable because we’ll have lots of neighbors.
这个挺好,我们会有很多邻居。
It’d be best to find a furnished house, as I can see.
据我看,最好找一间装备好了的房间。
|
| |
|
 |