第一部分 听 力(共20小题;每小题1分，满分20分)
1. A. Yes, I have got. B. No, I haven’t got. C. Yes, I have.
2. A. Oh, good news. B. What a pity! C. Sorry.
3. A. Is that so? B. Good luck! C. Have a good time.
4. A. Yes,please. B. Certainly not. C. Yes,I will.
5. A. Thank you all the same. B. Why not?. C. I’m a stranger,too.
6. How will they travel from Beijing to Hong Kong?
A. By bus. B. By plane. C. By boat.
7. When will the bus leave?
A. 10:30. B. 11:00. C. 10:50.
8. What does the lady now eat for breakfast?
A. Dumplings. B. Bread and milk. C. Bread only.
9. What are they doing?
A. They are going fishing. B. They are having dinner. C. They are doing some shopping.
10. Where is Jane now?
A. In the hospital. B. At the office. C. At school.
11. Where does this conversation probably take place?
A. In a library B. In a park. C. In a cinema.
12. How often does the woman have a run?
A. Once a week. B. Four times a month. C. Nearly eighteen times a month.
13. What is Robert doing?
A. He is writing a letter. B. He is reading a book. C. He is reading a newspaper.
14. Who is a big fan of movies?
A. Robert. B. Robert’s father. C. Robert’s mother.
15. When are they going to watch the movie?
A. Friday, July 10th. B. Saturday, July 9th. C. Saturday, July 10th.
16. How old is the girl?
A. Seven. B. Eight. C. Nine.
17. What TV Program did the girl enter?
A. Black Peter. B. Blue Peter. C. Green Peter.
18. What did the girl design a coin for?
A. The 2012 London Olympics.
B. The talent show on the TV program.
C. The use in people’s daily life.
19. How was the girl’s design?
A. Simple and useful. B. Simple and beautiful. C. Simple and interesting.
20. Why was the girl excited?
A. Because she got much pocket money.
B. Because her picture was turned into a coin.
C. Because she would take part in the Olympics.
第二部分 语言知识运用(共两节, 满分25分)
从每小题A、B、C、D四个选项中, 选出能填入相应空白处的最佳选项, 并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
21. Mike likes playing ____ golf while I like playing _____ piano .
A. the, the B. a , a C. / , the D. the , /
22. There _____ a football match on TV this evening.
A. will have B. is going to be C. has D. is going to have
23.There are few __ in the fridge. Let's go and buy some potatoes, carrots and peppers.
A. eggs B. meat C. vegetables D. fruit
24.---_____do you go to visit your grandma ?
---Twice a month
A. How often B. How much C. How soon D. How long
25. --May I borrow this dictionary ? ---Sorry. This is not _____. It’s Lily’s .
A. my B. yours C. her D. mine
26.The teacher is speaking . Please stop _____ and listen to him.
A. talking B. to talk C. talks D. talked
27. The air in Lanzhou is getting much _____ now than a few years ago .
A. clean B. cleaner C. cleanest D. the cleanest
28. _____ he was tired , ____ he didn’t stop working .
A. Although ; but B. Though; / C. But ; / D. Though ; but
29. ---Which would you like to drink , coffee or orange juice ?
---___. Please give me a cup of tea.
A.None B. Both C. All D. Neither
30.— Are you confident about the English Speech Contest, Sally?
— __________. I’ve got everything ready!
A. Of course not B. It’s hard to say C. Sure, I am D. I am afraid not
31. ---Have you read this book ?
---Yes . I _____ it two weeks ago .
A. is reading B. have read C. will read D. read
32.---Do you like the Moonlight Sonata ?
---Sure , it sounds really ________.
A. clear B. clearly C. beautiful D. beautifully
33. — Why is your bedroom so dirty?
— Sorry, Mum. It ___________. I felt very tired after playing soccer.
A. isn’t cleaned B. didn’t clean C. doesn’t clean D. wasn’t cleaned
27. Do you know the young lady _____ your mother is talking?
A. who B. whom C. with whom D. which
35. — Can you guess _______ the new Nike sports shoes?
—Yes, maybe he asked his grandpa for the money, I think.
A. how he paid for B. where he bought C. when he paid for D. why he bought
I was walking in the street when a piece of beautiful music came to my ears. I saw some-one 36 some rubbish and walk to a truck which was collecting rubbish 37 . As soon as the people nearby hear the music, they 38 go out with their rubbish and throw it in, It' s a 39 way to help keep our city clean. Protecting our environment is very important. 40 you live, you can do something useful in or around your neighborhood.41 , we have done something to improve the environment. For example, we have collected 42 paper or bottles for recycling and we have planted 43 trees or flowers in or near our neighborhood. If 44 makes a contribution to protecting the environment, the world will become much more45 .
36. A. picking up B. pick up C. throwing D. throw
37. A. outside B. inside C, downstairs D. upstairs
38. A. sometimes B. really C. slowly D. usually
39. A. unusual B. important C. pleasant D. common
40. A. Where B. Wherever C. When D. Whenever
41. A. In that way B. Since then C. In fact D. At last
42. A. small B. waste C. old D. dirty
43. A. better B. fewer C. greener D. more
44. A. everybody B. somebody C. nobody D. anybody
45. A. useful B. enjoyable C. hopeful D. beautiful