英语听说 百分网手机站

如何用英语表达爱意?

时间:2018-04-30 15:32:13 英语听说 我要投稿

如何用英语表达爱意?

  引导语:如何用英语表达爱意?下面就和小编一起来看看吧

如何用英语表达爱意?

  1. I love you. Asshole.

  讨厌鬼,其实我爱你。

  2. I’m sorry. I know it’s my fault, but it’s just really hard to put my pride aside and admit that to you.

  对不起。我知道是我的错,但我真的很难在你面前放下骄傲承认错误。

  3. I act the way I do because I’m really insecure. I wish you could understand that.

  我之所以这样,其实只是因为缺乏安全感。希望你能理解。

  4. I’m only jealous because I love you and I wish you could understand this and could be okay with me loving you as much as I do while still embracing my flaws. I promise I’m working on it.

  我之所以醋意大发,只是因为我爱你。我希望你能理解,希望你能接受我这肆无忌惮的爱,希望你能包容我的缺点。我保证:我也一定会努力克服它们!

  5. I need you to give me attention. It’s just so juvenile and petty to ask for.

  我需要你的关注,虽然这样的要求是那么孩子气、那么小气。

  6. I’m embarrassed. I am embarrassed of the way my stomach rolls when I slouch. I am embarrassed of the fact that I fart and that I’ve made so many mistakes. Why? Who knows. It’s silly because as an intelligent, functioning person I should know that these things are normal, human and nothing to be judged for. But it’s because I care about you and I want you to see me in the best way possible.

  我也会尴尬。我讨厌坐下去时腰上的小肉肉,我讨厌自己放屁,我还讨厌自己毛毛躁躁总是犯错。为什么?反正我也搞不懂!虽然作为一个智力正常的人,我也知道这些都不值得大惊小怪;但是,我是这样在乎你,多么希望你看到的我总是最好的啊!

  7. I just want to know if you actually love me or if you make excuses because you don’t but also don’t want to hurt my feelings.

  我只想知道你是不是真的爱我,或者你并不爱我,不停找借口只是因为不想伤害我?

  8. I wish you would realize when you’re being an asshole. If you can’t figure this one out on your own, don’t get even angrier when I try to help you. Let our relationship facilitate some mutual growth. Honesty is vital to this and there are only a few people who will love you enough to risk you getting mad at them for them to tell you something that’s crucial to your development. Listen.

  我希望你也能看到自己身上令人讨厌的部分,要是你自己都发现不了这些缺点,那就不要烦我给你指出来。我希望我俩能一起成长。要知道,彼此坦诚非常重要。只有非常非常爱你的人,才会不惜惹怒你也要纠正你的不足。所以,请耐心听我说。

  9. I just wasn’t that into you. We had a great time. I did my girl thing for a while where I got ahead of myself and dreamt up what our babies would look like but then decided I didn’t want them or you. And it’s nothing to be offended over. I just kind of wanted to tell you that it’s not me, it’s you. Or rather, it’s us, together. And it doesn’t mean there was or is anything wrong with you. You’re just not for me. I hope you can see how I’m not trying to insult you or that I don’t think less of you because of this. But this is the truth.

  我其实并不那么爱你。的确,我们曾经很开心。我也曾像所有小女人一样幻想过我们的孩子如何如何。但是,我发现自己不想要孩子,甚至你。其实这也不是什么天大的事儿。我只想告诉你:这并不是你或我的`问题,你没有任何错,只不过我们在一起不适合罢了。我希望你能看到我的努力:我并没有因为分手而将你贬得一无是处。事实如此。

  10. Because when you tell me that you’re just not into me, I associate that with meaning I’m a worthless, unintelligent, undeserving, unattractive human being.

  因为你说你不是很喜欢我,我觉得自己是个一无是处、不值得爱、笨拙又不讨喜的人。

  11. Nothing has been the same since you’ve been gone.

  你离开后,物是人非。

  12. Please give me another chance.

  请再给我一次机会吧。

  13. Call me. Email me. You know and I know. I just don’t have the balls to do something about it. You, however, do, literally have the testicles, so if you would step up to the plate this once that would be great. Not because that’s your role as the guy. But because I’m admitting that this is a weakness of mine and I need a little help to get the ball rolling.

  给我打电话,给我写邮件。我们都心知肚明,是吧?我是女人,总得矜持一点;但你可是男子汉,只要这次能主动一点,一切都会好起来。我承认,这也不只是因为你是男人,而是我实在放不开——所以,请你先主动一点吧!

  延伸阅读:10句表达爱意的英文习语

  1. A match made in heaven

  two people who are extremely compatible and will have a great life together

  指两个人非常合适,未来将会有美好的生活

  Ex. We are a match made in heaven. Let’s get married.

  例:我们太合适了,结婚吧。

  2. To fall head over heels in love

  to fall completely in love

  指完全地陷入爱河

  Ex. He has fallen head over heels in love with Jane.

  例: 他和简妮坠入爱河了。

  3. To be smitten with someone

  to be completely captivated by someone and feel immense joy

  指完全被某人吸引住并且感觉非常快乐

  Ex. Sally is smitten with this Gary chap she met the other day. She can’t stop talking about him.

  例: 萨利完全被哪天遇见的那个小伙子格林迷住了。她一直谈论他。

  4. To be the apple of someone’s eye

  to be loved and treasured by someone, normally a parent

  指被某人珍视,通常是父母

  Ex. She is the apple of her father’s eye.

  例: 她是父亲的掌上明珠。

  5. To be a soul mate

  to be someone who understands and accepts the other person completely

  理解某人并完全接受某人

  Ex. My husband is my best friend and my soul mate.

  例: 我的丈夫是我最好的朋友,也是我的灵魂伴侣。

  6. To take one’s breath away

  when you are so in love with that person that you find it difficult to breathe

  指你非常爱某个人,以至于呼吸都困难

  Ex. You are so beautiful that you take my breath away.

  例: 你太美了,美得让我窒息。

  7. To be someone’s one and only

  to be unique to the other person

  指对某人来说独一无二的一个人

  Ex. You will always be my one and only love

  例: 你永远是我的唯一。

  8. To have a crush on someone

  an informal idiomatic expression that describes young romantic infatuation

  非正式用语,表示青少年的迷恋

  Ex. Sally has had a crush on James since they were at university together.

  例: 萨利从大学起就喜欢詹姆斯。

  9. To fancy someone (British English)

  to find someone very attractive

  指认为某人极具吸引力

  Ex. My friend really fancies you.

  例: 我的朋友认为你很有吸引力。

  10. To love someone with all of one’s heart and soul

  to love someone completely

  全身心地爱某人

  Ex. John loves Leslie with all his heart and soul.

  例: 约翰全身心地爱着莱斯利。

【如何用英语表达爱意?】相关文章:

1.如何用英语进行演讲?

2.如何用英语接电话

3.如何用英语表达不开心

4.如何用英语表达谢意

5.如何用英语拒绝别人

6.如何用英语自我介绍

7.如何用德语写信?

8.悲伤时该如何用英语表达