留学英语 百分网手机站

留学英语口语找公寓

时间:2017-06-08 16:51:53 留学英语 我要投稿

留学英语口语(找公寓)

  你知道找公寓英语有哪些吗?你对找公寓英语了解吗?下面是yjbys小编为大家带来的找公寓,欢迎阅读。

留学英语口语(找公寓)

  留学英语口语(找公寓)

  LARRY: I really appreciate your driving me around.

  赖瑞:我真的很感谢你开车带我绕一绕。

  CONRAD: It's no problem.I have time today, and I think it's important that you find a good place.

  康若德:没关系的。我今天有时间,我也认为你能找到一个好地方住是很重要的。

  LARRY: It would be hard for just me to do it. I don't know the city at all.

  赖瑞:我自己来做的话会比较难。我对这个城市并不了解。

  CONRAD: So what do you see in there?

  康若德:那你看到了些什么?

  LARRY: This one sounds good. "Efficiency with view of the lake."Utilities and parking included. Newly remodeled kitchen. $470.

  赖瑞:这一个听起来不错。套房且有湖的`景观。水电及停车都包含在内,新装潢过的厨房,四百七十美元。

  CONRAD: Can you afford that much?

  康若德:你能负担得起吗?

  LARRY: No, I guess not. But that's what I want, isn't it? An efficiency.

  赖瑞:不,我想不行。但那就是我要的,是吧?一间“套房”。

  CONRAD: Yes, an efficiency is a small apartment.Usually one large room and a small bathroom.There is often a small kitchen too. So it's good for one person.

  康若德:对,套房的意思是一间小的公寓。通常是一间大的房间和一间小的浴室。往往还有一间小厨房,所以一个人住是不错的。

  LARRY: How about this one?"Downtown efficiency. Furnished..." What does furnished mean?

  赖瑞:这一个怎么样?“市中心套房,含家具...”,“含家具”是什么意思?

  CONRAD: That means the apartment has furniture in it.

  康若德:那间公寓是含家具的。

  LARRY: That's good.

  赖瑞:很好。

  CONRAD: Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad. You have to like the furniture.

  康若德:有的时候是不错的,有时是不好的。你必须喜欢那些家具。

  LARRY: "Furnished. Parking included. $400."

  赖瑞:“含家具,含停车位,四百美元。”

  CONRAD: It's still pretty expensive.

  康若德:但还是蛮贵的。

  LARRY: Yes, but it's downtown. I would like to take look at this one.

  赖瑞:是呀,但是在市中心。我想去看一看这一间。

  CONRAD: Alright. What's the phone number?

  康若德:好的,电话号码是几号?

  LARRY: 256-7797.

  赖瑞:256-7797。

  CONRAD: Got it. What else do you see?

  康若德:记下来了,你还看到什么?

  LARRY: This one. "Two male grad students seeking roommate."Must be quiet. Comfortable downtown apartment."Does this mean I have to share a room with them?

  赖瑞:这一个。“两个男研究生在找室友。必须要安静。在市中心舒适的公寓。”这个意思是我需要跟他们共用一间房吗?

  CONRAD: No. It probably means they have a large apartment.Probably a living room, kitchen and three bedrooms.They need someone for the empty bedroom.

  康若德:不是,大概意思是他们有一套大的公寓。大概是一个客厅,厨房和三间卧室。他们需要一个人去分担另一间空房。

  LARRY: That sounds alright.

  赖瑞:听起来还不错。

  CONRAD: Yes, it might be an advantage for you. You are a foreigner, after all.If they're alright roommates, you could learn a lot from them.

  康若德:是的,这对你来说或许是有益的。到底你是一个外国人。如果他们是还不错的室友,你还可以从他们那里学到一点东西。

  LARRY: Here's the number, 256-4367.

  赖瑞:号码是:256-4367。

  CONRAD: Got it.Let's call these two and see if we can make appointments to see the apartments.

  康若德:写下来了。那我们赶快打电话给这两间,然后我们可以安排时间去看。

  LARRY: Sounds good to me. I really appreciate your help on this.

  赖瑞:听起来不错,我真的很感谢你的帮忙。

  CONRAD: Don't mention it, Larry. What are friends for anyway?

  康若德:不用客气,赖瑞。朋友是用来做什么的?