1. You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.
2. Everything will change. The only question is growing up or decaying.
3. Be the heroine of your life, not the victim.
4. We spend most of our lives cutting down our ambitions because the world has told us to think small. Dreams express what your soul is telling you, so as crazy as your dream might seem—even to you—I don't care: You have to let that out.
5. As long as we dare to dream and don't get in the way of ourselves, anything is possible--there's truly no end to where our dreams can take us.
6. You have to speak your dream out loud.
7. It's not about how to achieve your dreams. It's about how to lead your life. If you lead your life the right way, the dreams will come to you.
8. If you cannot hear the sound of the genuine in you, you will all of your life spend your days on the ends of strings that somebody else pulls.
9. When you're always trying to conform to the norm, you lose your uniqueness, which can be the foundation for your greatness.
10. Courage is the most important of all virtues, because without courage, you cannot practice any of the other virtues consistently.
01. Act enthusiastic and you will be enthusiastic.
02. Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well.
03. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
04. After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb.
05. A man is not old until his regrets take place of his dreams.
06. Nothing can help us endure dark times better than our faith.
07. Figure out what you like. Try to become the best in the world of it.
08. If you can do what you do best and be happy, you're further along in life than most people.
09. Things to do today:1.Get up; 2.Be awesome; 3.Go back to bed.
10. Pains make you stronger, tears make you braver, and heartbreaks make you wiser. So thank the past for a better future.
11. Time waits for no one. Treasure every moment you have.
12. No one but ourselves can degrade us.
13. What is any ocean but a multitude of drops?
14. Life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful.
15. That there's some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for.
16. The beginning is the most important part of the work.
17. There's no one I'd rather be than me.
18. We'll have a fresh start for the year ahead.
19. Take a few minutes to appreciate what you have and how far you've come.
20. I'm not old! Age is nothing!
21. Today, at the edge of our hope, at the end of our time, we have chosen not only to believe in ourselves, but in each other.
22. The rough road often leads to the top.
23. All the advantage isn't in running fast, but rather in getting an early start.
24. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.