It is universally acknowledged that + 句子(全世界都知道…)
It is universally acknowledged that trees are indispensable to us. 全世界都知道树木对我们是不可或缺的。
It is…that + 句子…构成强调句型(The Emphatic Pattern)
英语常用的强调结构是“It is/was+被强调部分(主语、宾语或状语)+ who(that)…”。一般说来，被强调部分指人时，用who;指事物时，用that;在美国英语中指事物时常用which来代替that。
It is conceivable that + 句子(可想而知的)
It is obvious that + 句子(明显的)
It is apparent that + 句子(显然的)
It is conceivable that knowledge plays an important role in our life. 可想而知，知识在我们的一生中扮演一个重要的角色。
(1) It is the responsibility of to do sth.
It is the responsibility of every citizen in our society to do his utmost to protect the environment.
(2) It is the , I suppose, that havehas given rise to .
It is the tighter job market, I suppose, that has given rise to the increase in the number of unemployed college students in China.
(3) It is only when that .
It is only when you nearly lose someone that you become fully conscious of how much you value him.
1. It was at the eleventh hour that I got wind of what was going on.
2. It does not matter whether he accepts my opinions or not.
3. It is not my place to interfere in such affairs.
4. It is impolite behavior to smoke in a crowded bus.
5. It is undeniable that Edison was a genius in the truest sense of the word.
6. It was not until he entered the classroom that he realized he had forgotten to do the homework.
7. In our home it is a rigid rule for each person to wash his hands before eating.
8. It is wise to read everything about something and something about everything.
9. She felt it incumbent upon her to answer the letter at once.
10. It is to be regretted that the majority of young people should look upon an effortless life as the highest good.
We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope. (Martin Luther King, Jr.)
【点评】该句为马丁·路德·金生命的体验，我们在作文中谈到某种麻烦的解决方法时，借用过来妙不可言。另外We must do…, but we must never…用于观点的转折或者递进效果很好。
Genius is formed in quiet, character in the stream of life. (Goethe )
【点评】歌德之才，恐非我辈能及，但大师的语言却给我们无穷的灵感。表示“形成”记着用“is formed in”，简单之处见真章。