英语笔译 百分网手机站

泰戈尔新月集短诗:孩子和母亲的感情

时间:2018-04-10 19:55:24 英语笔译 我要投稿

泰戈尔新月集短诗:关于孩子和母亲的感情

  泰戈尔认为,爱创造了世界,世界的本质就是爱;而母爱、孩童之爱则是人类最真诚最纯朴的情感。《新月集》就是宣传人类爱的产物。下面是小编整理的诗歌是《新月集》中关于孩子和母亲的爱的诗歌,希望大家喜欢!

泰戈尔新月集短诗:关于孩子和母亲的感情

  英雄 THE HERO

  MOTHER, let us imagine we are travelling, and passing through a strange and dangerous country.

  妈妈,让我们想象我们正在旅行,经过一个陌生而危险的国土。

  You are riding in a palanquin and I am trotting by you on a red horse.

  你坐在一顶轿子里,我骑着一匹红马,在你旁边跑着。

  It is evening and the sun goes down. The waste of Joradighi lies wan and grey before us. The land is desolate and barren.

  是黄昏的时候,太阳已经下山了。约拉地希的荒地疲乏而灰暗地展开在我们面前,大地是凄凉而荒芜的。

  You are frightened and thinking--"I know not where we have come to."

  你害怕了,想道——“我不知道我们到了什么地方了。”

  I say to you, "Mother, do not be afraid."

  我对你说道:“妈妈,不要害怕。”

  The meadow is prickly with spiky grass, and through it runs a narrow broken path.

  草地上刺蓬蓬地长着针尖似的草,一条狭而崎岖的小道通过这块草地。

  There are no cattle to be seen in the wide field; they have gone to their village stalls.

  在这片广大的地面上看不见一只牛;它们已经回到它们村里的牛棚去了。

  It grows dark and dim on the land and sky, and we cannot tell where we are going.

  天色黑了下来,大地和天空都显得朦朦胧胧的,而我们不能说出我们正走向什么所在。

  Suddenly you call me and ask me in a whisper, "What light is that near the bank?"

  突然间,你叫我,悄悄地问我道:“靠近河岸的是什么火光呀?”

  Just then there bursts out a fearful yell, and figures come running towards us.

  正在那个时候,一阵可怕的呐喊声爆发了,好些人影子向我们跑过来。

  You sit crouched in your palanquin and repeat the names of the gods in prayer.

  你蹲坐在你的轿子里,嘴里反复地祷念着神的名字。

  The bearers, shaking in terror, hide themselves in the thorny bush.

  轿夫们,怕得发抖,躲藏在荆棘丛中。

  I shout to you, "Don't be afraid, mother. I am here."

  我向你喊道:“不要害怕,妈妈,有我在这里。”

  With long sticks in their hands and hair all wild about their heads, they come nearer and nearer.

  他们手里执着长棒,头发披散着,越走越近了。

  I shout, "Have a care! you villains! One step more and you are dead men."

  我喊道:“要当心!你们这些坏蛋!再向前走一步,你们就要送命了。”

  They give another terrible yell and rush forward.

  他们又发出一阵可怕的呐喊声,向前冲过来。

  You clutch my hand and say, "Dear boy, for heaven's sake, keep away from them."

  你抓住我的手,说道:“好孩子,看在上天面上,躲开他们罢。”

  I say, "Mother, just you watch me."

  我说道:“妈妈,你瞧我的。”

  Then I spur my horse for a wild gallop, and my sword and buckler clash against each other.

  于是我刺策着我的`马匹,猛奔过去,我的剑和盾彼此碰着作响。

  The fight becomes so fearful, mother, that it would give you a cold shudder could you see it from your palanquin.

  这一场战斗是那么激烈,妈妈,如果你从轿子里看得见的话,你一定会发冷战的。

  Many of them fly, and a great number are cut to pieces.

  他们之中,许多人逃走了,还有好些人被砍杀了。

  I know you are thinking, sitting all by yourself, that your boy must be dead by this time.

  我知道你那时独自坐在那里,心里正在想着,你的孩子这时候一定已经死了。

  But I come to you all stained with blood, and say, "Mother, the fight is over now."

  但是我跑到你的跟前,浑身溅满了鲜血,说道:“妈妈,现在战争已经结束了。”

  You come out and kiss me, pressing me to your heart, and you say to yourself,

  你从轿子里走出来,吻着我,把我搂在你的心头,你自言自语地说道:

  "I don't know what I should do if I hadn't my boy to escort me."

  “如果我没有我的孩子护送我,我简直不知道怎么办才好。”

  A thousand useless things happen day after day, and why couldn't such a thing come true by chance?

  一千件无聊的事天天在发生,为什么这样一件事不能够偶然实现呢?

  It would be like a story in a book.

  这很像一本书里的一个故事。

  My brother would say, "Is it possible? I always thought he was so delicate!"

  我的哥哥要说道:“这是可能的事么?我老是在想,他是那么嫩弱呢!”

  Our village people would all say in amazement, "Was it not lucky that the boy was with his mother?"

  我们村里的人们都要惊讶地说道:“这孩子正和他妈妈在一起,这不是很幸运么?”

  恶邮差 THE WICKED POSTMAN

  WHY do you sit there on the floor so quiet and silent, tell me, mother dear?

  你为什么坐在那边地板上不言不动的,告诉我呀,亲爱的妈妈?

  The rain is coming in through the open window, making you all wet, and you don't mind it.

  雨从开着的窗口打进来了,把你身上全打湿了,你却不管。

  Do you hear the gong striking four? It is time for my brother to come home from school.

  你听见钟已打四下了么?正是哥哥从学校里回家的时候了。

  What has happened to you that you look so strange?

  到底发生了什么事,你的神色这样不对?

  Haven't you got a letter from father to-day?

  你今天没有接到爸爸的信么?

  I saw the postman bringing letters in his bag for almost everybody in the town.

  我看见邮差在他的袋里带了许多信来,几乎镇里的每个人都分送到了。

  Only, father's letters he keeps to read himself. I am sure the postman is a wicked man.

  只有爸爸的信,他留起来给他自己看。我确信这个邮差是个坏人。

  But don't be unhappy about that, mother dear.

  但是不要因此不乐呀,亲爱的妈妈。

  To-morrow is market day in the next village. You ask your maid to buy some pens and papers.

  明天是邻村市集的日子。你叫女仆去买些笔和纸来。

  I myself will write all father's letters; you will not find a single mistake.

  我自己会写爸爸所写的一切信;使你找不出一点错处来。

  I shall write from A right up to K.

  我要从A字一直写到K字。

  But, mother, why do you smile?

  但是,妈妈,你为什么笑呢?

  You don't believe that I can write as nicely as father does!

  你不相信我能写得同爸爸一样好!

  But I shall rule my paper carefully, and write all the letters beautifully big.

  但是我将用心画格子,把所有的字母都写得又大又美。

  When I finish my writing, do you think I shall be so foolish as father and drop it into the horrid postman's bag?

  当我写好了时,你以为我也像爸爸那样傻,把它投入可怕的邮差的袋中么?

  I shall bring it to you myself without waiting, and letter by letter help you to read my writing.

  我立刻就自己送来给你,而且一个字母,一个字母地帮助你读。

  I know the postman does not like to give you the really nice letters.

  我知道那邮差是不肯把真正的好信送给你的。

【泰戈尔新月集短诗:关于孩子和母亲的感情】相关文章:

1.新月集中的短诗双语欣赏

2.泰戈尔新月集双语赏析

3.泰戈尔新月集诗歌双语欣赏

4.泰戈尔新月集双语诗歌赏析

5.泰戈尔的新月集双语阅读

6.新月集中英双语阅读

7.色彩有什么感情-关于色彩的七大感情

8.双语赏析《新月集》诗歌