朗文英语 百分网手机站

朗文英语歌曲The family circle家庭圈

时间:2017-06-29 16:10:51 朗文英语 我要投稿

朗文英语歌曲The family circle家庭圈

  导语:每个家庭都有一个家庭圈,即你的亲戚群,下面是一篇关于家庭圈的朗文英语歌,欢迎大家边听歌边学英语。

朗文英语歌曲The family circle家庭圈

  Mike: Look at me. I'm Mike. And I'm really happy to see you. Who did you see during your vacation, you grandmother, grandfather, maybe your cousins? Let's sing the song. It's called "A Surprise Visit".

  迈克:看着我。我是迈克。我真的很高兴见到你。你假期时见了谁,你的外婆、外公,可能还有你的表亲?让我们唱这首歌。歌名叫《突然拜访》。

  It was just about a quarter to four,

  大约三点三刻,

  when I heard a knock on my front door.

  我听到了前门的敲门声。

  I looked outside and what did I see?

  我往外看,我看到了什么?

  Ten pairs of eyes looking back at me!

  十双眼睛正在看着我!

  My favorite cousins all were there,

  我最喜欢的表亲都来了,

  and Grandma Jones

  还有我的外婆琼斯

  with her long gray hair;

  一头长长的白发;

  My uncle Tito and auntie Ru

  我的叔叔提托和阿姨茹

  with all their kids, including Sue.

  带着他们的孩子,包括苏。

  Angela's taller than Ben, I see,

  我看安吉拉比本高,

  and curly-haired Pat is as cute as can be.

  长着卷发的.帕特还是那么可爱。

  Uncle Mark is letting his beard grow longer.

  马克叔叔任其胡子长长。

  David looks so much bigger and stronger.

  大卫看起来更高大,更强壮了。

  Everyone ate and drank and stayed until ten,

  大家吃吃喝喝一直待到十点,

  gave me a hug, and said, "See you again!"

  跟我拥抱完说“再见!”

  But I don't mind at all, you see,

  但是我一点也不介意,你知道的,

  because they're my loving family.

  因为他们是我亲爱的家人。

  Mike: This year we're going to learn more about Grace, Corey and Joanna. Do you remember them from last year? They are very good friends. Today they want to go to the park and ride bikes. But Corey has to clean the living room first.

  迈克:今年我们将更多地了解格瑞丝、科里和乔安娜。你记得去年的他们吗?他们是非常要好的朋友。今天他们想去公园骑自行车。但科里必须先打扫客厅。

  Grace: Oh look, Joanna. Come here. Look at Corey, he's so little.

  格瑞丝:哦,看那,乔安娜。过来。看科里他多小啊。

  Joanna: Oh, Corey, you're a cute baby.

  乔安娜:哦,科里。你是一个可爱的婴儿。

  Corey: Yeah, but, we have to clean the living room, remember?

  科里:嗯,但,我们必须打扫客厅,记得吗?

  Grace: I know. But this photo well moves on the table.

  格瑞丝:我知道。但这照片恰好放在桌子上了。

  Corey: My mum left the photo album over there. She has new pictures for it.

  科里:我妈妈把相册放在那里的。她要放新照片。

  Grace: Who's this?

  格瑞丝:这是谁?

  Corey: That's my grandma. Now can we finish? It's going to be dark soon.

  科里:那是我外婆。现在我们看完了吗?天很快就要黑了。

  Grace: What's the hurry? We have lots of time.

  格瑞丝:急什么?我们有许多时间。

  Corey: I don't think you understand. If we don't hurry, we won't be able to ride our bikes at the park today.

  科里:我觉得你不明白。如果我们不抓紧,我们今天就不能到公园骑自行车了。

  Grace: And who's this? He's cute.

  格瑞丝:还有这是谁?他真可爱。

  Corey: That's my older brother. He's married to Sue. They have two kids, my nephew Anton and my niece Joan.

  科里:那是我的哥哥。他和苏结婚了。他们有两个孩子,我的侄子安东和我的侄女琼。

  Joanna: Is Anton older?

  乔安娜:安东年龄更大?

  Corey: No. My niece Joan is older.

  科里:不。我的侄女琼年龄更大。

  Corey's mum: Hey, kids. I see you found the photo album.

  科里妈妈:嘿,孩子们。我看见你们发现了相册。

  Corey: Oh, no. Now it's too late.

  科里:哦,不。现在太晚了。

  Corey's mum: I have lots of new photos for the album.

  科里妈妈:我有许多新照片放到相册里。

  Grace: That's great! I love family photos.

  格瑞丝:太棒了!我喜欢家庭照片。

  Joanna: Me too.

  乔安娜:我也是。

  Corey's mum: Wonderful! Do you want to help me with the photos?

  科里妈妈:好极了! 你们想帮我放照片吗?

  Grace: Sure.

  格瑞丝:当然。

  Joanna: Okay.

  乔安娜:好的。

  Corey: Ah, but we're gonna to ride bikes at the park.

  科里:啊,但我们要去公园骑自行车。

  Corey's mum: Oh, no, you're not. You have to clean the living room. Remember?

  科里妈妈:哦,不,你不可以去。你必须先打扫客厅。记得吗?

  Corey: Ah, but, but ... mum.

  科里:啊,但,但......妈妈。

  Corey's mum: Corey, I don't want to hear any of your excuses.

  科里妈妈:科里,我不想听见你的任何借口。

  Corey: But Grace, Joanna.

  科里:但格瑞丝,乔安娜。

  Grace: Corey, we can help your mother. And you can clean the living room.

  格瑞丝:科里,我可以帮你妈妈。你可以打扫客厅。

  Joanna: And then we can ride bikes.

  乔安娜:然后我们可以骑自行车。

  Corey's mum: Girls, I have some more baby pictures of Corey here.

  科里妈妈:女孩们,我这里有更多科里小时候的照片。

  Mike: Do you like to look at the family albums? I do. And I like to ride my bike at the park. In fact I think I'm going to the park now. See you next time on Backpack.

  迈克:你喜欢看家庭相册吗?我喜欢。而且我喜欢在公园骑我的自行车。事实上我想现在就去公园。下期Backpack再见。