A. Non Player Character (NPC), questing, upgrade, lag, multiplayer
Non Player Character (NPC) 非玩家角色，是指在游戏中扮演非玩家控制的角色；questing 就是玩家经常说的做任务；upgrade 指升级；lag 是指由于网速或硬件问题而造成的游戏速度放慢、画面延迟，也就是网友们长说的“卡”；multiplayer 指多人游戏。
1. You can't finish the quest unless you go talk to Cain. He's the NPC standing in the middle of town.
2. Does anybody want to go questing with me? I only need a few more experience points to level up.
3. This game is running pretty slow. I think it's time you upgraded your computer.
4. God, why is this game lagging so much? I can't move any of my units.
5. Most games that come out these days allow multiplayer gaming.
B. graphics card, role playing game, respawn, newbie, ding
2. Whoa, your Counterstrike looks terrible. What graphics card are you using?
3. I like role playing games the best because they usually have the best stories.
4. Damn it, I got killed. Wait until I respawn before you go attack the boss again.
5. Why do I always get stuck with the newbie on my team?
6. It took forever, but I finally dinged level 60!
1. World of Warcraft is a "massively multiplayer online role-playing game" that lets you play as ten different races, nine playable classes, and has thousands of quests to complete.
2. It's hard to take full advantage of the game-play in World of Warcraft unless you join a reputable guild.
3. Many magical items in World of Warcraft are soulbound, meaning that they are permanently bound to specific players and cannot be transferred to other players.
4. Games from Blizzard like Starcraft have become hugely popular around the world, particularly in Korea.
5. I personally like the fast paced action of first person shooter games more than role playing games.
6. Computer games can become an addiction. I know at least 5 people who got kicked out of my school because they skipped class all the time and stayed home playing World of Warcraft.
7. There are many people who have made a business out of selling valuable items in computer games on sites like Taobao.