1. loudly A. door or gate
2. entrance B. more than
3. dishonest C. in a loud voice
4. over D. not honest
5. boring E. uninteresting
6. He is getting ________ to hear the ________ words.
A. boring; boring B. bored; boring C. bored; bored D. boring; bored
7. I think Maths is ________ of all my subjects.
A. much difficult one B. difficult one C. most difficult one D. the most difficult one
8. Li Ming spends a lot of time ________ some sports every day.
A. on doing B. do C. to do D. in doing
9. We will climb the hill if it ________ tomorrow.
A. doesn't rain B. won't rain C. not rains D. is not going to rain
10. It rained; ________ the football match was postponed (延期).
A. because B. or C. therefore D. but
11. Can I have something ________ (drink)?
12. How far ________ John ________(live) from his school?
13. What ________ he (do) next Sunday?
14. Many soldiers ________ (lose) their lives in that battle (战役).
15. I heard them ________(sing) the popular song in the next room.
16. a. Why not go there by bike?
b.________ ________ ________ there by bike?
17. a. Kate looks like her father.
b. Kate and her father ________ ________ ________.
18. a. I like playing volleyball best.
b. Volleyball is ________ ________ ________.
19. a. I don't think learning French is useful.
b. I think learning French ________ ________.
20. a. Get up quickly, and you can catch the early bus.
b. ________ you ________ ________ ________ quickly, you will miss the early bus.
Will you please ________ the bedroom ________me?
Lin Tao doesn't run ________ ________ ________ me.
Can you give me ________ ________ ________ how to learn English?
We always ________ ________ ________ ________ talking to each other.
American English is quite ________ ________ British English.
Is it p________(26) to send a letter to someone anywhere in the world without putting a s________(27) on it? It is easy to do so. Using c________(28) you can send e-mail quickly and easily. If you have an e-mail a________(29), you can write, send and receive messages.
E-mail is the most inexpensive way to communicate(沟通) with your f________(30). You can send m________(31) at any time of day or night to people all over the world without paying for a long-distance call. You can send the s________ (32) message to fifty people or more. It doesn't m (33) if your friends are in bed when you send e-mail to them, or you are seeing a f________(34) at the cinema when they send e-mail back. Many schools give e-mail addresses to their s________(35). E-mail addresses are becoming popular.