英语口语 百分网手机站

“我是个大美食家”对话练习

时间:2020-08-08 15:27:27 英语口语 我要投稿

“我是个大美食家”对话练习

  引导语:中餐和西餐可是大相径庭,以下是百分网小编分享给大家的“我是个大美食家”对话练习,欢迎练习!

  AAre you good at cooking?

  你擅长做饭吗?

  BNo, but I'm pretty good at eating!

  不太擅长,不过我是个美食家!

  ADo you prefer chinese food or Western food?

  你喜欢吃中餐还是西餐?

  BWell, to be honest with you, Chinese food is really different from western food.

  嗯,坦白说,中餐和西餐可是大相径庭.

  AAre you used to the food here?

  你吃得惯这儿的饭菜吗?

  BI'm not really used to it yet.

  还没习惯呢.

  AWhat's your favorite Chinese dish?

  你最喜欢中餐的'哪道菜?

  BLike most foreigners, I really like Sweet and Sour Pork and Kung Pao Chicken. I eat them almost every day.

  和大多数外国人一样,我喜欢吃咕噜肉和宫保鸡丁.我几乎天天都吃.

  AHave you tried traditional Chinese dumplings yet?

  你吃过中国传统的饺子吗?

  BI tried once, but they are quite difficult to eat with chopsticks.

  吃过一次了,不过用筷子夹太难了.

  AYou know, foreigners are not expected to use chopsticks proficiently. If you do, you'll give your Chinese friends quite an impression.

  要知道,中国人并不要求老外能对筷子运用自如.但是如果你能用的好,会让人对你印象深刻的.

  BThat's good to know. I'd like to try more Chinese food, but since I can't read any of the menus in the restaurants near my home, it's difficult to try new food.

  知道这个真是太好了.我很想品尝更多的中餐,可是我家附近餐馆里的菜单我都读不懂,所以想要尝试新的品种就很困难.

  AIf you want, I can introduce you to some typical Chinese dishes.

  如果你愿意,我可以向你介绍几种经典菜式.

  BThat would be great. I really only want to taste real Chinese food, not just the food that foreigners like to eat!

  那可太好了.我是真的想吃正宗的中餐,而不是外国人喜欢吃的那种!

  AIf you haven't tried Beijing duck yet, I'd like to treat you to a meal at a famous duck restaurant near Qianmen. It would be a pity if you left without tasting it!

  如果你还没吃过烤鸭,我请你去前门附近的那家有名的烤鸭店去吃一顿.你要是没吃过烤鸭就离开北京那可太遗憾了!

【“我是个大美食家”对话练习】相关文章:

日常英语口语对话练习08-15

英语听力短对话练习05-19

商务英语中级口语练习材料对话练习05-27

英语日常情景口语对话练习08-16

询问的英语口语对话练习08-16

简单的英语口语练习对话08-16

英语口语的情景对话练习08-15

谈论服饰的英语口语对话练习08-17

英语日常口语对话练习两组08-16

日常英语口语聊天对话练习08-16