11. M: Oh, Im so sorry I forgot to bring along the book you borrowed from the library.
W: What a terrible memory you have! Anyway, I wont need it until Friday night. As long as I can get it by then, OK?
Q: What do we learn from this conversation?
12. W: Doctor, I havent been able to get enough sleep lately, and Im too tired to concentrate in class.
M: Well, you know, spending too much time indoors with all that artificial lighting can do that to you. Your body loses track of whether its day or night.
Q: What does the man imply?
13. M: I think Ill get one of those new T-shirts, you know, with the schools logo on both the front and back.
W: Youll regret it. They are expensive, and Ive heard the printing fades easily when you wash them.
Q: What does the woman mean?
14. W: I think your article in the school newspaper is right on target, and your viewpoints have certainly convinced me.
M: Thanks, but in view of the general responses, you and I are definitely in the minority.
Q: What does the man mean?
15. M: Daisy was furious yesterday because I lost her notebook. Should I go see her and apologize to her again?