报关员 百文网手机站

报关员考试报关英语考点及辅导

时间:2021-03-20 14:51:39 报关员 我要投稿

报关员考试报关英语考点及辅导

  报关员考试,是由海关总署组织的全国性考试,考试合格者可以向海关申请取得报关员资格证书,它是获取报关员从业资格的通行证。接下来小编为大家编辑整理了报关员考试报关英语考点及辅导,想了解更多相关内容请关注应届毕业生考试网!

报关员考试报关英语考点及辅导

  合同

  We’ll have the contract ready for signature.

  我们应准备好合同待签字。

  We signed a contract for medicines.

  我们签订了一份药品合同。

  Mr. Zhang sings the contract on behalf of the China National Silk Import & Export Corporation.

  张先生代表中国丝绸进出口总公司在合同上签了字。

  A Japanese company and SINOCHEM have entered into a new contract.

  中国化工进出口总公司已经和日本一家公司签订了一份新合同。

  It was because of you that we landed the contract.

  因为有了你,我们才签了那份合同。

  We offered a much lower price, so they got the contract.

  由于我们报价低,他们和我们签了合同。

  Are we anywhere near a contract yet?

  我们可以(接近于)签合同了吗?

  We sign a contract when we are acting as principals.("principals" refers to the "seller" and the "buyer")

  当我们作为货主时都要签订合同。(这里的“货主”指合同中的`卖方和买方)

  I know we (the seller) should draw up a contract and the buyer has to sign it.

  我们知道我们(卖方)应该拟出一份合同,买方必须签署合同。

  运输

  do you do any chartering?

  你们租船吗?

  If the cargo space must be reserved, please send us the necessary application forms.

  假如要预订货舱,请将订舱表寄给我们。

  A part of the goods were damaged in transit.

  一部门货物在运输途中受损。

  The goods are now in transit.

  此批货物正在运输途中。

  How do you usually move your machines?

  你们出口机器习惯使用哪种运输方式?

  Today let’s discuss the mode of transportation of the steel we ordered.

  今天我们就谈谈关于钢材的运输方式吧。

  The two sides finally reached an agreement on the mode of transportation.

  双方就运输方式达成了协议。

  It will cause a lot of problems in our transportation.

  这将给我们的运输带来良多题目。

  What is your specific transport requirement?

  你们需要的运输前提是什么?

  From what I’ve heard you’re ready well up in shipping work.

  据我所知,您对运输工作很在行。

  We arrange shipments to any part of the world.

  我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。

  保险

  Please fill in the application form.

  请填写一下投保单。

  The extent of insurance is stipulated in the basic policy form and in the various risk clause.

  保险的范围写在基本保险单和各种险别的条款里。

  The loss in question was beyond the coverage granted by us.

  损失不包括在我方承保的范围内。

  The underwriters are responsible for the claim as far as it is within the scope of cover.

  只要是在保险责任范围内,保险公司就应负责赔偿。

  This information office provides clients with information on cargo insurance.

  这个问讯处为顾客提供大量关于货物投保方面的信息。

  I must say that you’ve corrected my ideas about the insurance.

  我该说你们已经纠正了我对保险的看法。

  I have come to explain that unfortunate affair about the insurance.

  我是来解释这件保险的不幸事件的。

  All right. Let’s leave insurance now.

  好吧,保险题目就谈到这里。

  When should I go and have the tea insured?

  我什么时候将这批茶叶投保?

  After loading the goods on board the hip, I go to the insurance company to have them insured.

  装船后,我到保险公司去投保。

  Mr. Zhang met Mr. William in the office of the People’ Insurance Company of China.

  张先生在中国人民保险公司的办公室接待了威廉先生。

  I’m looking for insurance from your company.

  我是到贵公司来投保的


【报关员考试报关英语考点及辅导】相关文章:

2017年报关员考试报关英语考点08-29

最新报关员考试报关单精华考点08-24

报关员考试商品编码讲义辅导08-28

报关员考试辅导:过境货物管理11-08

2017报关员考点辅导:转关运输知识总结08-14

报关员考试考点:过境货物08-09

报关员考试辅导知识:报关涉及的部门11-13

报关员考试重点复习考点:进口报关单08-10

2017报关员考试商品编码讲义辅导08-27