英 [ˈhændlɪŋ] 美 [ˈhændlɪŋ]
名词 处理; (手的)触摸; 费用; (机动车辆的)操纵
动词 操纵; 操作( handle的现在分词 ); 容易╱难以)驾驶; 行动
1. " We didn't buy the terminal for making money from handling airport business, " Cai noted.
2. The warning signs painted in red were one of the measures taken by the local authority in handling the aftermath of the incident.
3. He added the CAAC was confronted with an unprecedented challenge in handling the heaviest and most complicated air traffic in Chinese history.
4. But Liu soon regained his confidence, showing more flexibility handling various monitors and more calmness during emergencies.
5. " Beijing's capacity of handling flights has reached the maximum level, " said professor Zhao Yibing.
6. Analysts say that China lags behind other countries in port design, but the handling capacity of Chinese ports will nevertheless continue to grow.
7. The airport went into operation in 1991, with a designed capacity of handling two million passengers annually.
8. China's pragmatic handling of the forces between capitalism and socialism has brought increased prosperity, erected from the foundation of a dynamic but stable state.
9. The activist group is also scheduled to hold a rally on Saturday in central Seoul to protest the handling of the case.
1. It is fair for sellers to charge a little for handling charges since it take work to package the item and also postage fees.
2. THORN; The records for all production and handling facilities have to include detailed facility maps.
3. For example, a variety of postponent thyllanthus paper handling as much as possible, you can cross use Web and leaflets on the sheet of paper.
4. This paper presents a track handling method based on reliability.
5. For people of all ages, in dot handling is different.
6. Instructions for the storage and handling of the dosage form should also be given.