英 [ˈpɑ:tli] 美 [ˈpɑ:rtli]
副词 半; 部分地; 在一定程度上; 不完全地
1. I believe what he has said is partly true.
2. We are all partly to blame.
1. The organization she works for is funded partly by the Hong Kong business community.
2. But a lot of Chinese people buy into such tricks, which may partly explain why so many Chinese brands have adopted foreign names.
3. The last act in the drama played out partly in public view.
4. He made special reference to speculation in the real estate market, where soaring prices are believed to be partly caused by funds illegally channeled into China.
5. The villagers used to make a simple living partly by cultivating small paddy fields, and by working for the logging companies.
6. Beijing has been plagued by water shortages partly because of its geography, with nine years of consecutive drought starting in 1999.
7. The movie is partly a Chinese production, and judging by word of mouth it should have grossed some decent box office gloss.
8. Jia said the high rate of caesarean births in the capital is partly due to the fear of pain among many young pregnant women.
1. I think I`m partly at fault.
2. This is an interesting notion and probably at least partly true.
3. I hope I have at least partly conveyed this in translation.
4. China is in the prime of development in history partly because it is at peace with its neighboring countries.
5. Considering that the aerial attacker has a partly regular trajectory, we proposed a new estimating method, a maneuvering mode prediction of target based on attacking tactics.
6. This is at least partly because for a long time Speed really was King in the graphics world, despite snickering at quotable soundbytes.