英 [ˈtʊərɪst] 美 [ˈtʊrɪst]
名词 旅行者，观光客; 〈美〉冬季到南部做工的流动工人
1. San Francisco is full of tourists in the summer.
1. But some customers balked at the inconvenience of a tourist or business entry permit.
2. These individuals who have been conducting business in violation of their tourist status have been penalized with an entry permit revocation for two years.
3. In the past, the US issued relatively few individual tourist visas and more business travel visas to Chinese.
4. It offers soaring views of the bustling business hub, where construction cranes vie for visual turf with tourist attractions.
5. Tulips are not on the itinerary of a new unusual tour in the Netherlands, which skips the tourist hotspots in favor of the city's bustling port.
6. The flooding came on a weekend during the busy summer tourist season, when thousands of visitors a day flock to the canyon.
7. To help ease any frustration associated with travelling to the city, a series of commitments have been made by the tourist authority.
8. A tourist surnamed Lu was asked by security personnel at the square for his identity card and to search his backpack.
1. What is the best activity or site a tourist should do in your city?
2. Guilin is a key tourist city of well-known culture and history in China.
3. The present-day Beijing is not only the first biggest tourist city, but also a well recognized international market.
4. Want to build reasonable clear website structure, make tourist and search spider OK read your website smoothly all and downstage page.
5. Shanghai is a historical and cultural character of the city tourist attractions.
6. B: I'm a tourist.