名词 菜单; 菜，菜肴
B：I'm Tom, Zhang. We made a reservation for tea this afternoon.
A：Yes, sir. This way, please. Here's your table. Is this all right?
B：Yes, it's nice, indeed. Thank you.
A：I'm so glad you like it. What would you like? We serve coffee and tea, sandwiches, cakes and cold drinks.Please look under the plate-glass at the menu for afternoon tea.
B：What would you like, Mike?
C：I'll try a chicken salad sandwich and have a cup of coffee with cream.
A：How about you, Mr. Zhang?
B：I will have black tea with lemon and sugar and a piece of Swiss roll.
B：What's your specialty today?
A：We have strawberries with cream today. I suggest you try them.
B：Good, I will.
1. We were impressed by the creative design of the poetic scroll menu, though the Chinglish descriptions of the fusion dishes left us clueless.
2. One of the unique appetizers of autumn menu on offer is stuffed and braised savory cabbage.
3. Athletes will be served three meals a day in the cafeteria, with a menu that strikes a balance between Chinese and British dishes.
4. In a menu likely to please the US cattle industry, cheeseburgers will be served at the Camp David luncheon.
5. The civet cat and other rodents suspected of carrying the coronavirus that causes SARS were quickly taken off the menu.
6. Click " Like " on the Le Chef Facebook page for a 50 percent discount on the a la carte dinner menu till Dec 18.
7. Cheese fondue and raclette is included in the a la carte menu.
8. Carthage offers a predominantly Middle Eastern and North African menu at its convenient Sanlitun location.
9. With innovative West Coast quick bites and casually elegant dishes, the menu is designed to draw out the subtleties of the wine selection.
10. Even though no first category climbs are on the menu, there is no flat road and the main contenders should ride up front.