英 [pɔ:rts] 美 [pɔ:rts]
portraits 肖像;画像;模型;标本;港口( port的名词复数 );意义;接口;左舷;
1. 端口：如同类(Class)可能有接口一样,端口(Ports)能同样的有接口. 这种端口(Ports)都表示当类(Class)的实例产生后分别可设定位置的类. 图一是一有端口(Ports)和接口的活动类(Active Class)的例子. 通常,这种类对软件和硬件的`建模是非常有用的.
2. 港口：油轮 Oil tankers | 港口 Ports | 潜水艇 Submarines
1. Ports'business operations on the mainland have been growing steadily, thanks to the blistering economic development there.
2. Goods traded between China and India currently have to travel thousands of kilometres by sea from southern India to ports in eastern China.
3. The industry also hopes the mainland will ease the cabotage limits on foreign ships sailing between mainland ports.
4. Chinese ports serve as important departure points and destinations for summer cruise voyage in Asia, and also major ports of call for winter cruises.
5. Analysts say that China lags behind other countries in port design, but the handling capacity of Chinese ports will nevertheless continue to grow.
6. The Chinese government would encourage foreign capital to participate in China's ports construction and operation.
7. The coastal ports have become bridges of our country to develop foreign trade, which allow land cargo to be loaded into ship and floated down sea.
8. Major Chinese ports are hopeful that rising domestic trade volumes would help them counter the continuous contractions in cargo throughput for overseas markets.
1. As SOCKS5 is a proxy independent of applications, it can only provide coarse-grain control on IP addresses and ports. So fine-grain control is one of the most important parts in this model.
2. Each of the four ports on the device has a different IP address and MAC address.
3. Although Ports is not touted in celebrity and fashion glossies (partly because it does not give out free clothes to editors or celebrities), the Runway magazine covers and posters in last year's The Devil Wears Prada were, in fact, images from the Ports 1961 autumn/winter 2005 advertising campaign.
4. Common configurations would be the base chassis and set of cards as listed above, and the number of DSP cards for the number of PRIs/Ports needed.
5. Europort China originates from Europort Maritime with its special features. It is fundamentally different from other domestic maritime and port exhibitions in that it focuses on the technology-wise, relatively under-developed fields in China, such as dredging, special machinery and equipment of ships and ports and naval technology. It introduces professional corporations in the industry to an intellectual communication with their Chinese counterparts.
6. Atmospheric ports remain closed by deflection of diaphragm seal.
7. Dr. Stepp said he has employed the TriPort laparoscopic access device, made by Advanced Surgical Concepts. Other techniques and ports are available, and each has its own advantages, he said.
Stepp博士使用的是爱尔兰Advanced Surgical Concepts公司的TriPort腹腔镜产品，但他认为其他品牌的产品也是可行的，每一种产品都有其自身的独特优势。
8. Penalty will be imposed to those international liner operators who collected terminal handling charges at Chinese ports and failed to subumit their reports as required.